BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We'll them Rovers fans that filmed the keaning idiot deserve a pat on the back. I'd buy that man a drink for putting that Kean through this embarrassing, costly saga, good effort chaps.
Just wish they had released it earlier.

After that Bolton match would have been ideal.

Just read this on the BBC and thought it can't be can it

Exeter car chase driver was 'escaping aliens'

A driver who has schizophrenia rammed a police car during a chase across Exeter to escape from aliens, a court heard.

:D

Just read this on the BBC and thought it can't be can itExeter car chase driver was 'escaping aliens'

A driver who has schizophrenia rammed a police car during a chase across Exeter to escape from aliens, a court heard.

:D

Not me, mate- this time... ;)

I wonder if I might bump into any particular ex-Rovers players/ "friends of the Rao family" on my next trip into Exeter. Needless to say I won't be going to St James Park to watch ecfc now that my ticket money will be contributing to the Anderson family fund.

...in the next 24 hours? ;)

!! "SEM have put together an excellent statement for the lad and are expecting him to sign it any moment now...."

Not me, mate- this time... ;)

I wonder if I might bump into any particular ex-Rovers players/ "friends of the Rao family" on my next trip into Exeter. Needless to say I won't be going to St James Park to watch ecfc now that my ticket money will be contributing to the Anderson family fund.

!! "SEM have put together an excellent statement for the lad and are expecting him to sign it any moment now...."

Hope its not his acceptance speech!

It says on the BBC article that Kean is going to make a statement on it. No doubt it will be the fans' fault again.

Nah, not enough dew on the glass.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Jimbob viewpost-right.png

Blackburn gone downhill since he left.
quote_icon.png Originally Posted by redarmy990 viewpost-right.png
blackburn were 3rd in table when keane left now there in mid table so thats downhill
They fail to realise we where 12th in the Prem when he started.

I still wouldnt wish him on Burnley.

Haha! That's actually cheered me up :D

I feel for the genuine fans of whoever he joins, however a lot of people out there deserve this cretin. There were too many people badmouthing Rovers fans for our "terrible treatment" of poor Stevey. I would love to see him go to their club, make a complete balls up of everything and for them to sit through his interviews and listen to him lie constantly. Then we would see what they thought of him then.

To be fair, Barnsley are the Burnley of South Yorkshire.

I spent a few years over that way and this is definitely the case.

If they're naive enough to want Kean, let them have him.

They'll be the ones in League 2 in 2 years...

Guest Norbert

More likely he'll be interviewed by Alan Nixon and say he had an impossible situation at Blackburn, fans were behind him etc. and Venky's cut him down when they paniced about the 1% of fans and so on.

Archived