BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so the daily mail article written by nick harris yesterday http://www.dailymail...uthed-rant.html has now been replaced with a different article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2257937/Sam-Allardyce-accepts-damages-Steve-Kean-Blackburn-Rovers.html

which doesn't accept comments!

someone been told to take the original article down?

so the daily mail article written by nick harris yesterday http://www.dailymail...uthed-rant.html has now been replaced with a different article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2257937/Sam-Allardyce-accepts-damages-Steve-Kean-Blackburn-Rovers.html

which doesn't accept comments!

someone been told to take the original article down?

I think Allardyce was quoted yesterday as saying it was 'Almost' agreed, so maybe not a done deal yet.

Just as an aside how come the lunes from Pune allegedly settled up with Kean recently? This latest news would surely have been very damaging to Kean and very helpful to their cause if it had gone to tribunal wouildn't it? I just don't get any of their decisions.

It suggests that Kean had the upper hand on them, and they seem to be doing all they can to keep their dirty linen from being aired in public.

Now, why would that be?

I hope it cost him most of his 1.2M payout for quitting his job.
£200k, Maj.

If I'm reading this correctly, then 1.2 million might result in Kean getting 600,000 after taxes, legal fees etc. Minus Sam's damages of 200,000, then Kean would pocket 400,000. Disgusting.

Of course the government is by far the winner as it'll get roughly 560,000 (40% of Kean's and 40% of Sam's).

Hopefully he also paid 40% tax on his payout as well. Alas it's nowhere near enough for what he's put all of us and our club through.

Rot in hell Kean.

Thanks Stuart.

Isn't it 50%?

Only my opinion but I'd wager a sig portion of Muttleys income could easily avoid being subject to tax by HMRC.

Written by a 3 year old

During the summer of 2011, Mr Steve Kean was this Club’s manager and accompanied the players of Blackburn Rovers on a pre-season tour of the Far East.

Whilst in Hong Kong, Mr Kean was in a bar and falsely alleged that Sam Allardyce, our previous manager, was sacked by us because he was a crook.
This is completely false and we apologise to Mr Allardyce for the embarrassment and distress caused to him by Mr Kean

Thats insulting a three year old, indeed,if this is the best Agnew can do, apart from his other misgivings, he should be sacked for total incompetence on this matter alone, absolute tripe and he's supposed to be a PR man, bloody hell!!

Thats insulting a three year old, indeed,if this is the best Agnew can do, apart from his other misgivings, he should be sacked for total incompetence on this matter alone, absolute tripe and he's supposed to be a PR man, bloody hell!!

Agnew probably wrote that through gritted teeth, an absolute joke that man and people call SS

Doesn't Grooby do the site updates?

I am awaiting the Steve Kean apology.

Surely, if Kean and Rovers are jointly and severally liable, both need to issue an apology.

Almost certain the settlement would include suitable caveats.

IMO, Rovers' response is a disgrace, however, not surprised in the least.

If I were Sam's lawyers, I would tell Rovers to try apologising again as that semi-literate piece by Agnew is an absolute disgrace.

At least the club is saying Kean is a liar who is not to be believed.

Incidentally, I am told the reason why Kean was not disciplined when the video appeared is that the loons in Pune believed he was telling the truth. Now I wonder who convinced them of that? Multiple choice: John Williams, Tom Finn, Jerome Anderson, Paul Hunt, Simon Hunt, Shebby Singh, the tooth fairy (sorry that is Shebby Singh again), anybody else...

Archived