BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

Im not so sure - he was rightly very angry with them and Kean the way the got rid of him. I suspect he may want to publically humiliate them.

Sam won't want a day in court with Keans lawyers trying to make him look like a crook will he. It'll be out of court with full public apology.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He who laughs last laughs longest.

I hope KEANSCUMS trip to India was the longest ever as he tries to concoct a cacophony of lies to save his infested skin.

Kudos to the person who managed to think on his feet and record the clueless one.

You my friend have just reached legendary status within the BRFC community.

The Venkys , know nothing about football. They admitted that , when they bought the club .. November 2010.

Sam Allardyce sacked Dec 2010 .

Kean appointed manager Dec 2010 .. 3rd down the managerial pecking order.

BRFC just avoid relegation on last game of the season .. May 2011

BRFC relegated ..May 2012

May 2012 , Kean asked question: why was Sam Allardyce sacked ?

answer 'cos he was a f*****g crook '

Who , told the Venkys that Sam was a crook in the first place ?

Why , is Kean still in a job ?

When did Kean first meet the Venkys ?

I wonder if Kean told Venky's that Sam was 'a crook'? Might explain the sacking.

Kean's got an eye for a player though being the only one to spot Phil Jones' talent!

Kudos Pete1981 for putting this video up.

I said a long time ago that there was a very telling interview that Madam D said something along the lines of "Nothing would suprise me (in terms of dealings)regarding the previous regime" I saw it on TV so it will still exist somewhere - it could have been around the time of the Givet agent saga.

I'll be honest, this could also turn out very badly for Big Sam if there is an ounce of truth to that throw away remark because Keano looks like a big time squeeler to me.

In my view venkys may see this video as worse than the leaked letter. In this video Kean is saying Venkys sacked Sam because they considered him a crook. Therefore he is saying Venkys are calling Sam a crook.

Whats going to come out next from the club or elsewhere. Evidence Kean mouthing out against venkys or the players etc etc? If only such evidence existed. It is ok us and the media bad mouthing venkys. I doubt if they would like it if one of their senior employees was doing it.

Hope so

That will be a nice 15 hour journey back from Pune with his wife... fully in the knowledge his time in the limelight is over, he won't work again at any sort of level, no one would touch him with a barge pole.

I'll soon find out if I can break dance as I'll be attempting it should he be binned off, full on head spinning style.

Hope so

That will be a nice 15 hour journey back from Pune with his wife... fully in the knowledge his time in the limelight is over, he won't work again at any sort of level, no one would touch him with a barge pole.

Hopefully with a horrendous bout of Delhi belly to boot :)

To be honest, thinking about it Allardyce said he was going to sue the BBC due to the Panorama expose...he didn't.

Some action must have been done - maybe out of court. As nobody pursued it, no charges were ever laid against him nor could any be proved. He would have been stopped from being able to be a manager again. As that never happened, shows some form of action was taken and acted upon. Which satisfied all the various authorities.

TBF, considering the odds, if you went on a limb and said he's getting sacked, chances are you could be right this time. It wont make you a rocket scientist or someone "in the know" necessarily.

Correct!

Back to the video. I couldn't believe my ears! Claiming credit for Phil Jones was brazen!

Kean is clearly drunk and insane. Polar opposites! He probably believed he was being open, approachable and honest- Saw an opportunity to kiss fans arses- but still couldn't resist telling lies- to big himself up!

The fact that he felt he had to lie (to enhance his own reputation- proves = Kean has no track record/ or self belief!

I'm not belittling anyone with a mental illness, (a dear friend is Bi-polar) but IMO I honestly think he must be on medication for depression or something!

Archived