BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

Don't get to excited nothing to say that Kean has been sacked. Senior Venky's source have told me that NO ONE knows what Mrs D will do, she has the power to veto sacking Kean and may well do that. They saying that she does not normally do sackings "face to face". Anything can happen tomorrow but I would urge caution on Kean getting sacked at this stage.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but what are the implications for the previous regime of Williams and co? Surely Kean's implication is that they knew about Sam being a "crook" and did nothing about it. Therefore their reputation has been brought into disrepute.

You will no doubt be aware of the events today and last evening surrounding the release of a video within which

Mr Kean appears to slander a fellow professional, LMA member and managerial colleague Mr Sam Allardyce and

further impugned the capabilities of a number of the other coaching staff.

Taking into account Mr Kean’s conduct on the video, it would appear that his actions are unbefitting

of persons with managerial responsibility, indicate professional misconduct and appear to bring the

LMA into disrepute by association. You have previously indicated that Mr Kean has acted with dignity

and professionalism, I would be interested to see your retraction of that support in the light of recent media

coverage and some indication that Mr Kean will face some form of sanction from your Association.

With best wishes

Supporter of Blackburn Rovers for 43 years

That's effing hilarious! Please let us know if you get a response.

kamy what if kean bent her over and kissed her arse, begging for forgiveness and she told him he was sacked while he was doing it, that wouldnt be face to face now would it? (then again she has a face like a smacked arse)

"

"Sam has been very supportive. I have worked with him for the past 18 months and I have also worked really closely with Neil McDonald, who is a fantastic coach.

"You have to respect people that brought you to the club. Sam brought me here and showed a lot of confidence in me. He gave me my job and gave me a lot of say in what goes on at the club. I will always be grateful for that."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/17/steve-kean-blackburn?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

"

"Sam has been very supportive. I have worked with him for the past 18 months and I have also worked really closely with Neil McDonald, who is a fantastic coach.

"You have to respect people that brought you to the club. Sam brought me here and showed a lot of confidence in me. He gave me my job and gave me a lot of say in what goes on at the club. I will always be grateful for that."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/17/steve-kean-blackburn?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

Classic Keanochio.

West Ham fans surprisingly sympathetic to and up to date on our plight (after a handful of stupid posts on the first couple of pages). You know you've been screwed hard when even fans of Southern clubs like West Ham take pity on you:

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140672&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=140

Some of the members there seem to know a thing or two about SEM's (alleged) involvement at Rovers as well...

Don't get to excited nothing to say that Kean has been sacked. Senior Venky's source have told me that NO ONE knows what Mrs D will do, she has the power to veto sacking Kean and may well do that. They saying that she does not normally do sackings "face to face". Anything can happen tomorrow but I would urge caution on Kean getting sacked at this stage.

No balls?

Like dumping your Girlfriend by text message. And to say they run an empire...

So, why, exactly, does Desai have all the power in this? If anything, the two brothers have more sense than her in this, and have wanted him out for a while. They are usually the only ones seen at Ewood Park and away games (I know Desai's been to one, but that one is all I remember), so why do all the final decisions lie with her?! Surely all three of them should be able to decide on this sort of thing democratically? It'd be 2-1 to the brothers, and we'd have had a new manager on the books already months ago.

I just don't get why she has all the power in this.

West Ham fans surprisingly sympathetic to and up to date on our plight (after a handful of stupid posts on the first couple of pages). You know you've been screwed hard when even fans of Southern clubs like West Ham take pity on you:

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140672&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=140

Some of the members there seem to know a thing or two about SEM's (alleged) involvement at Rovers as well...

Interesting, and also sums up our horrible situation, to see their fans view.

Might this video be a set up by those dreadful tremblers and "dross" Rovers fans? Yet again the name of BRFC is being dragged thru the mire thanks to some fans. <_<

They should have destroyed that video and got behind the team!

To be honest, thinking about it Allardyce said he was going to sue the BBC due to the Panorama expose...he didn't.

yes, its all about Sam! :wacko:

Yea I found West Ham fans to have generally been very sympathetic from the start of our situation. Considering it's the fans who have previously experienced bad owners or managers and West Ham had both recently, they understood and didn't just mindlessly slag us off.

Villa, Portsmouth, Coventry, Leeds, Notts Forrest among a few others have also been normally good.

I like how a good few of them know about Anderson's involvement.....some of my even most-knowledgeable football friends were unaware of his involvement

You don't actually think that The Raos will do anything because of this recording do you?

Kean has proved his incompetence & ability to lie for 18 months. This is just another example. Why should this make any difference to The Raos? They don't give a s41t. Kean is bending over and applying the K-Y Jelly on his own orifice for them.

They are also offering us, the supporters, the K-Y jelly. Go and F yourselves. (That's not us supporters by the way. Bad grammar on my part. That's what the Roas are saying to us.)

Apoloogies for any misunderstanding

Top ten and Carling Cup haha good one Keano you really are delusional what was the thinking behind gettin to the quarter finals then puttin a Weak team out at Cardiff then, what a disgrace him and Venkys are DISGRACE!

Yea I found West Ham fans to have generally been very sympathetic from the start of our situation. Considering it's the fans who have previously experienced bad owners or managers and West Ham had both recently, they understood and didn't just mindlessly slag us off.

Villa, Portsmouth, Coventry, Leeds, Notts Forrest among a few others have also been normally good.

I like how a good few of them know about Anderson's involvement.....some of my even most-knowledgeable football friends were unaware of his involvement

Surprising number of spurs fans showing sympathy too. seems to be mainly Arsenal fans who don't get it.

Ummmm well Spurs had Juande Ramos so maybe that is helping.

The impression of Arsenal fans on the internet that I get is the majority of them seem to be younger.....based mainly on the language they used.

Obviously fans in real life will be different and actually the few Arsenal fans I know seem to get it..... I think this is mainly due to their experience of Allardyce's teams who often have gotten the better of Arsenal and were aware of us previously being a solid mid-table side under him before Kean.

In my experience Man Utd fans have probably been the worst but what do they know.

I believe the tide has definitely turned somewhat particularly since the Spurs debacle.

I heard that in the calendar year of 2011, we would of been 19th in the table ahead of Bolton.......whereas in 2010 we would be 6th.......can any1 confirm or deny this?

• Backroom

A ton of Liverpool fans sympathising with us - not a surprise, though, considering their issues with their previous owners. Was on a Liverpool forum recently and one of the posters came out with the usual bull about the fans being the problem and Kean being the victim... he got promptly slapped down by a dozen other posters :lol: think the tide has mostly turned against Keano in almost every arena now, just not the one that actually matters.

Has anybody in the media asked Anderson for his views on his clients video ?

Best not to bite the hand that feeds you I'd have thought JAL.

Then again maybe SKY will? Or maybe TalkSport? He's known to those guys (I'll not be the only one to remember him on TalkSport justifying the Rochina Agents payment (none of which went to Anderson he said, I hasten to add, obviously) as he's a "£5 million player") so I'm sure he'd be more than happy to explain his Clients actions and in all probability what went wrong last season / since he arrived at the club.

Then again, maybe not. Maybe he's taken early retirement?

Archived