BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

• Backroom

Best not to bite the hand that feeds you I'd have thought JAL.

Then again maybe SKY will? Or maybe TalkSport? He's known to those guys (I'll not be the only one to remember him on TalkSport justifying the Rochina Agents payment (none of which went to Anderson he said, I hasten to add, obviously) as he's a "£5 million player") so I'm sure he'd be more than happy to explain his Clients actions and in all probability what went wrong last season / since he arrived at the club.

Then again, maybe not. Maybe he's taken early retirement?

Maybe it should be asked (to Kean and/or Anderson), just why this so-called £5mill player (I do actually like Rochina as well) has only had a few fleeting appearances? Sure, he screws up a finish or 2, but he can keep the bloody ball. Similar questions surrounding Vukcevic (a player with experience of the CL) and (I'm sorry guys) Goodwillie, who scored 3 goals in 4 games (I think?) around Jan and was rarely seen again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SuperAgentJB

Northern Rover ‏@Northern_RoverI am told that there is a second Steve Kean video, if true, then I urge whoever has it to release it.

Everybody cross your toes and feet - find a rabbits foot and don't let a mackem cross your path

First we had "The Training Day", a gripping self shot drama, where lead actor Steve Kean refers to a fan as a "doughnut".

This was followed by the second in the trilogy, "The Drunken Mistake". This peice of investigative documentary work revealed Steve Keans real views on his "close friend" Sam Allardyce.

Coming up soon, is part three. The end of this phenomenal trilogy.

If the second video is the one where he calls the fan a doughnut at the open day, then lots hope no one tries to release that as anti-Kean evidence. That will be incredibly embarrassing for the cause.

If the second video is the one where he calls the fan a doughnut at the open day, then lots hope no one tries to release that as anti-Kean evidence. That will be incredibly embarrassing for the cause.

That's been in the public domain for ages. Surely it can't be that.

• Moderation Lead

It's not the doughnut one! There is another one out there, hope that the person that has it releases it.

Any clues about the dirt in this one?

He's been shown numerous times on a Norwegian football/humour show called FC Football. He's been dubbed "The Diouf Man", because he always breaks into absurd Diouf songs when interviewed (Diouf is his favourite ever Rovers player, which speaks volumes about this man). He's also openly supported Kean, so chances are that he's related to Steve himself or even Agnew

Archived