Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

Imagine this scenario:

West ham lose the play off final

Kean keeps his job

Blackburn Rovers v west ham on opening day

I may even break my boycott for that!

Grudge match?!

Would be great if Sam suplexed him through the advertising board. Then elbow dropped him to finish him off.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine this scenario:

Kean keeps his job

Both sets of supporters chanting for their respective managers to be removed from their position.

Maybe we can do a swap for that match. Drape Sam in blue and white, and throw Kean to the cockney lions.

• Backroom

Grudge match?!

Would be great if Sam suplexed him through the advertising board. Then elbow dropped him to finish him off.

Gotta be a powerbomb. Much better move.

Fantastic video. Showing Kean to be the first class plank we all know he is.

There's no way he can continue (although fear he might). Even if it were not for the Sam part how can anyone work with/under - like the youth coaches - knowing he'll defame what you do. Not sure they don't have a case against Kean too... Either way his position as head of Rovers is untenable.

As for Sam - Sam's got him. You can't say that unless clear and proven. Backing it up and where and why he said it will be very difficult for Coco. The only thing I can think of is him claiming he was drunk and remembers nothing. Not sure what the legal jargon is but make a claim that he was unaware of what he was saying (although clearly this isn't the case).

Imagine this scenario:

Kean keeps his job

No thanks - id rather imagine him getting sacked tomorrow

Just briefly been on SSN. Barely 20 seconds worth.

Not like it's massive news or nothing, is it? I mean, Ryan Giggs is clearly more important...

Not surprising, is it? They nailed their colours to the mast where Kean is concerned.

Wonder if Jim White will be popping down Brockhall for another cosy training session?

As for Sam - Sam's got him. You can't say that unless clear and proven. Backing it up and where and why he said it will be very difficult for Coco. The only thing I can think of is him claiming he was drunk and remembers nothing. Not sure what the legal jargon is but make a claim that he was unaware of what he was saying (although clearly this isn't the case).

The lads speaking to him give him ample opportunity to stop himself saying it but he seems hell bent on declaring his feelings on Sam.

Story not mentioned on radio news .... more interested in the Villa manager's job.

Most normal people in Kean's position would have resigned today, but then we are not dealing with a normal person. And knowing the hold he has over her will Desai sack him ? It's still doubtful.

Sam's instant decision to sue is welcome and vindicates the decision of the fan who filmed this video to release it. I only wish he had done it in the middle of the season. As for me, I would have made it public as soon as I got home.

I don't think the video coming out now is so bad.

Now, the media have already started to turn against Kean and his position is dubious because of relegation. If it had come out before the season or after the Bolton game, he would have been much better placed to weather the storm.

Hate what's happening to the Club. Anyway, the video was taken by a Rovers fan from Blackburn. It was in-between the Villa and Kichee matches in July 2011 and filmed at Delaney's Bar in Wanchai.

I think it was actually at Dusk Till Dawn bar, just down the street from Delaney's.

I think if this goes to court and suspicions are correct Kean will not hesitate in selling Mrs D out if she made the "crook" allegation to him in the first place. I just hope for our sake Big Sam does not settle out of court.

I think it was actually at Dusk Till Dawn bar, just down the street from Delaney's.

I think if this goes to court and suspicions are correct Kean will not hesitate in selling Mrs D out if she made the "crook" allegation to him in the first place. I just hope for our sake Big Sam does not settle out of court.

He will want a full public apology from Kean.

This is not just about the 'crook' allegations but also his managerial abilities.

Sadly I think he will.

Would like to know if this is the case who gave Mrs D that idea in the first place, after all she knew nothing about football and probably even less about Sam, hopefully will come out in Court.

Wan Chai? There is no way Kean should have been drinking in Wan Chai. For those that don't know the area it is the 'entertainment' zone for westeners visiting HK. Fenwick bar, Laguna, Strawberry are all close to there and they are lively to say the least. I think 'Dusk till Dawn' is a similar set up.

I am sure his Mrs will be chuffed to learn he went drinking in Wan Chai!! There are far more respectable places in Central, Kowloon and Causeway Bay.

Wan Chai? There is no way Kean should have been drinking in Wan Chai. For those that don't know the area it is the 'entertainment' zone for westeners visiting HK. Fenwick bar, Laguna, Strawberry are all close to there and they are lively to say the least. I think 'Dusk till Dawn' is a similar set up.

I am sure his Mrs will be chuffed to learn he went drinking in Wan Chai!! There are far more respectable places in Central, Kowloon and Causeway Bay.

Is there a district called Wan Khar? Surely that would have been far more apt.

They were all out in Wan Chai, pretty much every night (not the players, except 1 night). Rovers and Villa were staying at the Hyatt in Wan Chai about 5 mins walk from the entertainment strip.

Oooooh, Sky News have just done the story. Had a clip of Kean at training and the anonymous next Chris Smalling was there.

Archived