BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast 36

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

In BRFCS Podcast 36, Wen Y Hu is joined by Ste B from BRFCS admin, chief reporter Kamy and assistant editor Eddie to discuss Steve Kean's trip to Pune to meet with the owners and a range of other issues that concern Blackburn Rovers fans.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-36.mp3

Recommend everyone to listen to this Podcast. Just shows what Kamy is having to sit on at the moment.

Especially the positive bits on Ilyas Khan, a Malaysian consortia and Goldman Sachs. Offer price of 30mn,which is 10mn too much.

Makes the Ewood circus a true sideshow to the Financial shenanigans.

Great podcast, if not heartbreaking to hear Kammy say that Kean was sacked and went off to mull over some different roles, only for Mrs Donut to change her mind.

Good news on the other bid tho.

I've not even listened to it and I feel sick! :angry2:

Well that confirms our worse fears,Kean is here for good,no matter what.Him being on the board will silence any critics and gives him absolute power without any liability.If they employ a new manager Kean will just overide any decisions he makes and when it goes tits up, guess who will get the blame.The end is coming and its coming faster than we think.A scary thought is, even if we get relegated again next season he will still be here.In the future we will be going through managers quicker than we are going through assistant managers now.

One of the potential buyers needs to come through and soon for us to stand any chance of getting back to the premier league.

It's obvious Kean is too involved for Venky's to sack him. All this talk of Desai liking him and his wife too much is simply bullcrap. As if a businesswoman would stick with such a dud. Kean and his family would get a tasty severance package out of it at least. There's obviously more to Kean's unaccountability than meets the eye.

There is talk on the other threads about finding a smoking gun about Kean.

Listening to this it sounds like it is Kean who holds the smoking gun and the old hag is scared

I would almost agree, my take on it is that she handed him the loaded gun, he pulled the trigger and now he's trying to hand her back the smoking gun.

Only the patsy has come out with his own version of the Nurenburg defence, 'I was only following YOUR orders'

All IMO of course....

There is talk on the other threads about finding a smoking gun about Kean.

Listening to this it sounds like it is Kean who holds the smoking gun and the old hag is scared

I used that phrase a few days ago. I was referring primarily to Venkys but I really mean all/any of them, Anderson included.

Which came first--------the chicken or the egg?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived