BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

neophox

Ok, the site I checked wasn´t updated lately.

I recalled ssn reporting it I checked WBA website to double check. Understand were your coming from though he's looked pretty decent at right back for west brom.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think so too. Steven Reid seems to be free. He has been quite injury free lately. He is versatile and always gave his best for Rovers.

Other than missing the end of the season due to injury ^_^

No need for any new full backs - apart from possibly replacing whore for his bum licking comments he made after we got relegated?

Henley/ Olsson are fine for those positions. Or the lad Whittaker as a new RB maybe.

Stay clear of Shorey, Reid, Jacobsen.

No need for any new full backs - apart from possibly replacing whore for his bum licking comments he made after we got relegated?

Henley/ Olsson are fine for those positions. Or the lad Whittaker as a new RB maybe.

Stay clear of Shorey, Reid, Jacobsen.

I take it you mean Marcus Olsson because there's more chance of us getting Roberto Carlos than Martin still being a Rovers player next season.

Why is Martin certain to leave? Who exactly has expressed a serious interest in him? This is all based on an agent and our own feelings that he is one of our better players, but realistically he will have done little to draw attention from any big clubs.

Why is Martin certain to leave? Who exactly has expressed a serious interest in him? This is all based on an agent and our own feelings that he is one of our better players, but realistically he will have done little to draw attention from any big clubs.

I agree.

Six months ago I think someone would have taken a punt on Olsson and Nzonzi as they seemed talented players with a lot to offer. However both had such poor ends to the season I could see it being quite hard for them to find premiership clubs who fancy them. The guys who might be interested - Norwich, Southampton, West Brom etc - are not going to have a lot of cash.

The runours I've read today, mainly from transfer blogs on sky and f365 are:

Gosling rumoured to have medical ahead of 12 month loan

Interested in shorey, naismith, whittaker.

Best got offers from us, norwich, southanpton

Yak in china to finalise move for 1m

Also read somewhere juve expressed interest in olsson

Yep totally agree, Marcus Olsson has been terrible, constantly runs down blind alleys and half of his crosses struggle to reach the penalty box.

Martin had a poor season and is defensively suspect but in no way was Marcus better.

Anyway Marcus isn't a left back.

We are a championship club. Therefore if no big team expresses an interest but Stoke, West Brom etc do then he will just go there. Apparently Newcastle bid 3 million for him last summer......clubs usually do a lot of research before signing anyone and they would know how good he is at left wing.......I am ridiculously confident that him and Nzonzi will leave this summer......in fact I would be equally confident if we had stayed up last season.......last season about 10/12 players left Birmingham after they were relegated.....it will be roughly the same for us

No it won't! Maybe 5 players will leave and I reckon those players will be the likes of grella, yakubu, olsson, n'zonzi and junior! After that I think we'll keep the squad together!

Although there is room to shuffle those about and maybe Formica will go and we'll keep another but really we have contracted players!

No it won't! Maybe 5 players will leave and I reckon those players will be the likes of grella, yakubu, olsson, n'zonzi and junior! After that I think we'll keep the squad together!

Although there is room to shuffle those about and maybe Formica will go and we'll keep another but really we have contracted players!

Dann left Birmingham after they were relegated. Same with Robinson and Leeds. I doubt Givet likes Kean. Rochina didn't want to play at Barca B because they weren't a top flight side. Unsure about Vukcevic, Formica and Petrovic but they were good at their previous clubs and I think teams all around the world might be interested.

I'm not sure how many relegated players would be so eagerly chased up by bigger clubs. Olson-had a disappointing season to my mind; Hoilett and N'Zonzi disappeared in games towards the end of the season; the Yak dried up; Robbo seemed to be rooted to line often.

The important player to keep is Givet

Hanley, Henley.Lowe, Rochina, Formica, Petrovic, Vucovic and Kean (Goalie) should flourish in this league

Pederson and Dunn will find it tough going

We are a championship club. Therefore if no big team expresses an interest but Stoke, West Brom etc do then he will just go there. Apparently Newcastle bid 3 million for him last summer......clubs usually do a lot of research before signing anyone and they would know how good he is at left wing.......I am ridiculously confident that him and Nzonzi will leave this summer......in fact I would be equally confident if we had stayed up last season.......last season about 10/12 players left Birmingham after they were relegated.....it will be roughly the same for us

Birmingham where in serious trouble there owner had been arrested and they were finacially struggling. We have very little debt and have actually shifted alot of high earners all ready i do expect some to leave but it will not be a mass exodus.

what makes you think petrovic would flourish? he found it tough going in the premiership with the physical side, the championship makes the premiership seem like child's play when it comes to the hustle and bustle!!

what makes you think petrovic would flourish? he found it tough going in the premiership with the physical side, the championship makes the premiership seem like child's play when it comes to the hustle and bustle!!

Yea he found it tough he's 6 foot odd and backed out of most headed challenges. You would think a player with decent height would win most ariel challenges not him, he's crap in my view.

I'm not sure how many relegated players would be so eagerly chased up by bigger clubs. Olson-had a disappointing season to my mind; Hoilett and N'Zonzi disappeared in games towards the end of the season; the Yak dried up; Robbo seemed to be rooted to line often.

The important player to keep is Givet

Hanley, Henley.Lowe, Rochina, Formica, Petrovic, Vucovic and Kean (Goalie) should flourish in this league

Pederson and Dunn will find it tough going

There are at least 20 "bigger" clubs now in that respect. I could see Nzonzi, Olsson and Hoilett at the big clubs but if not I presume they will just go to teams like Sunderland and West Brom. Olsson just isn't a left back. If I was any premier league manager I wouldn't want him there but teams will know he can play on the wing also. Teams can buy players on the basis of past seasons' performances. Henderson, for example, was average the season before Liverpool bought him but really good in the season before that.

I've never rated Robinson too highly. He doesn't command his area enough and is sketchy from crosses, he's not agile enough to dive down low sometimes and can flap at shots. This is based on pre-Kean as he was terrible last season but a lot of that is down to the "tactics". I still think he will go to a prem side though. Managers/Chairmen/whoever will know that Kean is an awful manager after playing us and watching videos of our games before they play us. Yak is a proven premier league goalscorer but he's off to China.

I think that once quite a few leave, this will cause the likes of Vukcevic and Formica to want to leave as well imo if suitable replacements are not found.

I've seen barely any of Slew but he looks to have pace and would be useful to bring on when teams are tiring.

There are at least 20 "bigger" clubs now in that respect. I could see Nzonzi, Olsson and Hoilett at the big clubs but if not I presume they will just go to teams like Sunderland and West Brom. Olsson just isn't a left back. If I was any premier league manager I wouldn't want him there but teams will know he can play on the wing also. Teams can buy players on the basis of past seasons' performances. Henderson, for example, was average the season before Liverpool bought him but really good in the season before that.

I've never rated Robinson too highly. He doesn't command his area enough and is sketchy from crosses, he's not agile enough to dive down low sometimes and can flap at shots. This is based on pre-Kean as he was terrible last season but a lot of that is down to the "tactics". I still think he will go to a prem side though. Managers/Chairmen/whoever will know that Kean is an awful manager after playing us and watching videos of our games before they play us. Yak is a proven premier league goalscorer but he's off to China.

I think that once quite a few leave, this will cause the likes of Vukcevic and Formica to want to leave as well imo if suitable replacements are not found.

I've seen barely any of Slew but he looks to have pace and would be useful to bring on when teams are tiring.

Pretty sure Formica wanted out at least six months ago so I doubt he's too keen on staying anyway. Simon hardly featured so again I doubt he particularly wants to stay as it is, let alone before others start shipping out.

Archived