SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window - Part 2

Kamy100

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vukcevic hopefully.

After his lack of action last season and the rumour that he was on some massive salary that they were cutting back by not playing him what confidence can we have of him playing this season. Plus is he really a wide right midfielder or a more of a central one.

or Formica. Or he will continue with Rochina there, I assume he wants him to cut in from the right and shoot with his hammer left foot, but it hasn't worked.

Formica and Rochina are NOT wide right wingers.

After his lack of action last season and the rumour that he was on some massive salary that they were cutting back by not playing him what confidence can we have of him playing this season. Plus is he really a wide right midfielder or a more of a central one.

Formica and Rochina are NOT wide right wingers.

Got to agree, this has been the start, middle and end of all the problems for us over the last 12 months. Just far to many players not being played in their natural positions. If we do this again from August onwards, then it will be one long season ahead.

My team if we did sign Rhodes and i would try Formica with Murphy as he's got a good engine.

--------------------Robinson

Orr----Hanley-----Givet---Martin Olsson

Vukcevic---Murphy---Formica---Nunes

--------------Rhodes---Gomes

1. Bunn

2.Dann

3.Paulo Jorge

4.MGP

5.Rochina

6.Dunn

7.Edinho

I would like to see Petrovic at right back. Think he could do a good job there.

He'd be run ragged at right back, I think Bryan Douglas is still quicker. He may improve as a defensive sitting midfielder, but he needs someone mobile next to him.

With Rhodes and Etuhu being targeted, are we starting to see how the team will look next season?

................ Robinson

Orr ... Dann . Givet. Olsson

......... Murphy ... Etuhu

.. Vukcevic Gomes Rochina

................. Rhodes

That central midfield would certainly give us an excellent platform to have more attacking players ahead. Obviously Gomes wouldn't start every game. Defensive cover is still a must, but that team would look very good if we can get those two players in.

Happy with the etuhu signing - he will add the strength to our central midfield . I still feel another central midfielder is needed tho - with petrovic on the transfer list , pedersen also , we will be short in there .

Iv seen people say about needing a right back - why ? Bradley orr is a championship decent right back , he will do the job there , with lowe and even bruno covering . A left back and central defender definatly required ..

I think we should look into the loan market for a central midfielder - someone like henri lansbury maybe

Sign Jordan Rhodes and get another striker on loan also

We would have a very good chance if these positions are strenghtened

Just depends how steve kean manages them

I think our team is now shaping up nicely suprisingly! Definatly if Martin Olsson stays, Bring in left back and a striker, put olsson on the wing and we are sorted even with departures of n'zonzi, Pedersen and Petrovic.

Robbo

Orr, Hanley, Givet, (new Lb)

Simon, Murphy, Etuhu, Martin Olsson

any of Dunn/formica/rochina

Gomes/New striker - Best when fit.

Team above looks very strong, ignoring who is giving them instructions.......I'd swap Bunn for Robbo tbh.....actually not at first but if Robbo continued his lack of form then I would drop him.

Olsson will be off....Nunes to start and hopefully we sign a new midfielder who can play across the midfield.

I'd have Rochina playing off Best when he is back, Gomes/New Striker in the meantime.....hopefully Rhodes.

I know this is a hard league to get out of but a with a real manager I would bet a lot of money on us being automatically promoted.

Apparently Adam Hammill has been transfer listed by Wolves....thought he was a good prospect and am unsure why that is if it's true.....we need another winger imo and in the opinion of many others.

I'm watching Adam Hammill right now in a friendly match. I also heard from some fans here that Christophe Berra has handed in a transfer request today, he would be a good signing for defensive options.

Not sure we need someone as good as Berra, just a freebie who's got experience at this level will do. Givet, Dann and Hanley are good enough as first choice, just need some cover.

I've been as critical of Dann as the next man, but he is good enough for the Championship...just not the PL.

Would anyone take Dave Kitson for 12 months...just as cover for Best whilst he's injured/recovering, obviously.

Nicko thinking Colin Kazim-Richards is next signing. Any other verification of this? Do I remember rightly that he plays RW?

I don't think it matters where he plays, he is pants

Archived