SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window - Part 2

Kamy100

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point.

I would still have him at rovers without question. In terms of quality, head and shoulders above what we have. Real shame his injury problems have blighted his career.

Yes RSC would be a great signing for any Championship side. 33 games for Betis last year, if he could play 30 games for us in the league next year that would be great, serious lack of height up front as well, could be handy.

Maybe we are going to try and out score our opposition! Risky business but it can work! You score quickly and then they're on the back foot! The idea is to keep the pressure on... Not sure if it has ever work anywhere though!

Maybe we are going to try and out score our opposition! Risky business but it can work! You score quickly and then they're on the back foot! The idea is to keep the pressure on... Not sure if it has ever work anywhere though!

I'd say in most games one team is trying to outscore the other i'd always tell my team try to score more than them. :rover:

Haha, you know what meant. Sam seemed to be very defensive and had a solid defensive team that could score just a goal. This worked well but we where dire on the road! Kean is exactly the opposite. No defensive setup and that means we always have to score multiple goals to stay in the game! A bit of both would be brilliant!

Haha, you know what meant. Sam seemed to be very defensive and had a solid defensive team that could score just a goal. This worked well but we where dire on the road! Kean is exactly the opposite. No defensive setup and that means we always have to score multiple goals to stay in the game! A bit of both would be brilliant!

I Know exactly what you meant and it would seem with no defenders coming in very few strikers on the books that we are adopting a kind of weird squad full of midfielders and 2nd strikers perhaps Keans going for a total football look just 10 midfielders and a keeper.

The idea might work if we weren't relying on David Goodwillie to score our goals!

Archived