BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window - Part 2

Kamy100

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig Dawson as either a loan if West Brom won't sell or a permanent would be a great Championship defender.

Detrimental to a good English player to leave him on the bench or as a squad player. He will probably never be prem standard but I'd take him over Hanley or Dann any day.

Over Hanley? You must be having a laugh.

Would anyone like to see Dave Kitson at Rovers? He has been released by Pompy and would be available on a free. I'd be happy with him

I work with a Pompey fan, he said kitson is a shocking footballer and not even league one level....might have been his anger about his contractual dispute with the club coming out though

I can't believe no-one has suggested it seeing as though we could still possibly both Dann & Olsson and in need of defensive re-inforcements.

One player who would rip up the championship is Jose Bosingwa who has now been released by Cheski so is available on a free.

Seeing as though the owners are splashing out big time on wages he would ideal and seeing as his good friend is here MGP they would be ideal for the championship.

He also fits in with Shebby's vision in being versatile from what I remember from before.

I work with a Pompey fan, he said kitson is a shocking footballer and not even league one level....might have been his anger about his contractual dispute with the club coming out though

I work with a few stokies and they liked him, just didn't fit into Pulis style. Saying that our style ain't to far away from Stokes, apart from they grind out results.

Having watched a Wolves friendly yesterday I would push to sign Adam Hammill, quick and direct with a good work rate. Berra is a very good defender and would be useful if Dann leaves.

Yea would happily take both of them....and I never thought I would say that about Berra. But he has improved in recent seasons......if only Andre Ooijier was a bit younger.

Direct players are useful with Kean because our team play is generally poor....that's why Hoilett and Olsson looked so good in the 2nd half of the season when he first became "manager".....well they looked good because they're both really talented but you see what I mean.

As part of preparing the preview for the Ipswich game, I've just been on one of their Boards and read that Kitson's been linked with them, too.

One of their fans had posted a comment to the effect that they already have enough "I used to be good" players.

I really don't see why anyone would get excited by Kitson. Our squad has two extremes at the moment most are either close to retirement or starting their career, we don't need another player above the age of 30. He's a below average player who is capable of one or two good things every now and again. We already have plenty of that in the squad. He was good years back now he isn't even a shadow of what he used to be.

Archived