BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leeds Away - A sign of things to come?

copie

So Leeds have classified our match as Category A and as such it's £36 a ticket (which at a guess is above an average Premier League away ticket surely?)

Can we expect to be stung in this way all season long as opposition clubs see us as a 'big fish'

£25 for Ipswich isn't too bad but £36 a ticket will, I expect, put some people off from their plan of attending more away games this season

• Moderation Lead

I'm never a fan of tickets being above £30, but if I wasn't on holiday I would still go-Leeds is hardly the other side of the world!

As for the people attending more away games- I'm not convinced this will happen tbh.

Leeds rip everyone off, especially their own matchday ticket buyers, of which there'll be more attending that game than there are Rovers fans. Thats just Bates being a disgustingly greedy prat. Never thought I'd say this but I feel sorry for Leeds fans these days,a city of almost a million (metropolitan area) and they can only fill about 60% of their ground thanks to prices totally inappropriate for the standard of football they get to watch.

I was really annoyed when I saw this price. I'll probably give it a miss and go to Bristol City instead.

Although 99% of our what our club does these days is absolutely shambolic, our pricing strategy is something we can celebrate.

Here's hoping those avoiding home matches get stung.

In the Ipswich match thread you're pompously proclaiming how you could never wish anything bad on Rovers. In this thread you're hoping people who turn up to support Rovers get ripped off.

As well as being a total prat, the complete lack of consistency in your arguments is astonishing. **** off on holiday.

In the Ipswich match thread you're pompously proclaiming how you could never wish anything bad on Rovers. In this thread you're hoping people who turn up to support Rovers get ripped off.

As well as being a total prat, the complete lack of consistency in your arguments is astonishing. **** off on holiday.

No.

In the other thread I said I hoped nothing bad would happen to Rovers. I include the true fans in this (i.e not those who don't go to support their lads at Ewood).

In this thread I hoped those avoiding home games would get stung, since those prices are set and aren't going to change. There's no helping that innocent fans who go to home games as well will be getting stung, but it'll be more of a kick in the teeth for those avoiding home games as it's not like they are getting their dose at home and so will be less inclined not to go based on price issues.

Although 99% of our what our club does these days is absolutely shambolic, our pricing strategy is something we can celebrate.

Not really. The price of a ticket in the BBE or DE for the home match against Leeds is £32. Same against Burnley.

No.

In the other thread I said I hoped nothing bad would happen to Rovers. I include the true fans in this (i.e not those who don't go to support their lads at Ewood).

In this thread I hoped those avoiding home games would get stung, since those prices are set and aren't going to change. There's no helping that innocent fans who go to home games as well will be getting stung, but it'll be more of a kick in the teeth for those avoiding home games as it's not like they are getting their dose at home and so will be less inclined not to go based on price issues.

Do you get your dose at home? :)

You were saying the fans dont get behind the team enough in one thread and then you state you hope your fellow Rovers fans get 'stung' in the pocket away from Ewood....your a strange sort Braddock!!

Terrible pricing from Leeds that.

I've explained that I don't view those as fans. Stop clutching at straws trying to pin me down.

Or supporters at least.

As someone mentioned previously, Burnley were charged about the same last season. They obviously think we, like Burnley, will take a decent following and they want to cash in on that. Like it or lump it, that's life. I don't think its too outrageous a price either.

Archived