BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

I really can't see it being anything other than what den has said. More often than not the simplest answers are the correct ones and also never assume criminality when incompetence is viable.

They were sold a pup by he who shall not be named. What is happening now is the breakdown in trust with people trying to work out who is acting in whos best interests.

I could have course be totally wrong and we may be owned by other people. I don't know why that would be risked though. People had everything they needed in above scenario without additional risk of illegality.

I too think Den's is by far the most logical and likely explaination, which also provides the best argument for Shebby coming here. Why would he give up his job, travel thousands of miles away from his family to "provide a distraction for Kean" He hates Kean ffs. Or were his months of slagging him off on Malaysian tv all a cover story for the worldwide conspiracy.

In 20 months there has not been one clear alternative explaination, just lots of nods, winks, what else can it be's, I've heard that's.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your post re-enforces the conspiracy theory.

Why is Kean not getting sacked?

Why isn't Mrs D not apologising?

The whole thing stinks of criminality if you look for any rational explanation.

Whilst its almost undeniably true that there is more to the Kean/Venkys relationship than BRFC and it surely existed long before December 2010, to make the leap that it therefore must be criminal is a dangerous one.

I think Desai has a good relationship with Kean and his wife, is loyal beyond belief, knows absolutely nothing about football, and doesn't like being told what to do.

All of those things added together has spelt disaster for BRFC. A change in any of them could be the break we desperately need.

Because they never, ever wanted a manager. That's proven isn't it? Kean hasn't bought any of the players, he's simply trying to get them to perform as a coach might do.

Personally, I think you are bang on the money there den. Kean didn't buy the players last season if rumour is to be believed and Shebby has stated quite clearly that he is responsible for buying and selling. Indeed, Shebby has said that even if Kean goes any new coach would have to work under him. I think it's been clear for some time now that Venky's want to run a European style operation with a director of football and a coach. Shebby clearly fills the former role and Kean is left to work with the players he is given.

Look, The raos were approached by JA who persuaded them that he could provide them with plenty of young lads on the cheap who would make them a profit. They could cut the costs of a manager and all his following entourage by simply employing a coach. That in fact is what's happened and is still happening.

I see no other creditable explanation.

I agree. There is no other explanation. After all Sam brought Kean to Rovers, not venkys or any agent.

If there was another explanation it would have to involve Sam.

It is obvious Sam brought in Kean. A little time later JA helped venkys buy the club. Encouraged them to sack Sam and appoint Kean, who he, as his agent, knew was interested in becoming a manager. It was the cheapest option, which kean having been given the chance, has badly screwed up.

Your post re-enforces the conspiracy theory.

Why is Kean not getting sacked?

Why isn't Mrs D not apologising?

The whole thing stinks of criminality if you look for any rational explanation.

Or complete ignorance with regards to football and the football business.

But this way of thinking will never take off on here.

Oh I don't know, this is a BRFC board

If there's one thing for sure, Philipl doesn't have the answer. That's no shame on him, nobody is expecting him to. It's just a shame he always has to go to such a massive extreme.

I have yet to see you put forward any alternatives

You're not reading everything on the last page are you?

get over yourself you coco groupie

But how do you explain EVERY decision ALL THE TIME being completely irrational?

That question is seriously troubling the football authorities.

Then they must be very intelligent instead. How come the football authorities have yet to find evidence of criminal activity. If they have found evidence, why have they done nothing about it. When they know full well that others may bring it to the public eye.

Certain members of the media have searched and also found nothing. If they had, they also would have exposed it.

It is not a crime to own a football club. There is no evidence to show other people than venkys own rovers. A lot of speculation and gossip and rumours - but no evidence.

Where does Sam fit into the picture - he brought kean to rovers.

Does John Williams also come into it? After all he was at the club when sam brought Kean to Rovers.

Shall we bring Andy Cole into it as well. He is alledged to have predicted the whole situation.

People can make theories all the time to explain the situation. But without evidence, that is all they are.

So it boils down to this. If there is criminal activity going on - why are the authorities doing nothing about it.

We are left, due to lack of evidence, that the past 18 months is down to sheer stupidity. Aided and a betted by agents and others giving venkys pathetic advice, who then acted on what was advised to them.

Shebby coming in maybe a little sign that their eyes are slowly being opened.

If there's one thing for sure, Philipl doesn't have the answer. That's no shame on him, nobody is expecting him to. It's just a shame he always has to go to such a massive extreme.

Unlike you. I am not mocking Philip. I am asking questions. As to not knowing anything, neither do you or for that matter any of us. From the mere fan, to football authorities, to media and government. It appears we are the only ignorant ones.

I have yet to see you put forward any alternatives

So therefore all you have to do is put forward something and you're in a better position than someone who hasn't? OK, I put forward that it's God's will. In no way have I lost any credibility now have I? I've improved my position immensely compared to not knowing what is happening but being confident that many of the extreme conspiracy theories are incorrect.

What's really changed since Shebby has come in?

We have bought quite a few players but the money was also being spent by JA in that infamous January when the club was rocking.

Off the pitch, apart from Karen Silk IMO, we are yet to see a well qualified, merited appointment to show we want to be a successful football club - why is that?

It could be argued that spending 8 million on one player ( allegedy against Kean's wishes ) is a pretty big change.

Yes, Shebby has no previous experience as a football administrator but he's clearly involved and not just window dressing.

In the first January window, through additional fees and wages we were spending way above our means then too (also contract extensions).

The Rhodes signing appears big money however it is still not clear how we are being financed.

there is no doubt that the Raos have spent money this transfer window, how they have financed this is anybodys guess.

The positives are that they appear to be trying to repair the damage they have caused.

The points total to date is impressive but it is early days and the performances have been underwhelming.

The big issue remains , why is kean still the manager, his record is still atrocious up to the last 4 games.

Until we have an experienced credible manager in place we are unlikely to be successful long term.

For now as fans we need to get behind the team and stop the ridiculous infighting between fan groups.

We should all want BRFC to be successful no matter what the circumstances.

So therefore all you have to do is put forward something and you're in a better position than someone who hasn't? OK, I put forward that it's God's will. In no way have I lost any credibility now have I? I've improved my position immensely compared to not knowing what is happening but being confident that many of the extreme conspiracy theories are incorrect.

I see they have let you out again for a while

you need to learn English, maybe then you would comprehend the grammar and meaning of the question

your right, give me the name of your carers

OK, so first of all if it was a question it needed a question mark.

And I still don't understand why you started the sentence talking about my right, unless there may (possibly, just maybe) be a mistake there too.

I'm by no means perfect without my spell check when I don't check through for mistakes before I post, but I will call you out on that if you are going to make a big deal about it, just like I'd expect to be called out too.

Now can we forget this nonesense and move on?

OK, so first of all if it was a question it needed a question mark.

And I still don't understand why you started the sentence talking about my right, unless there may (possibly, just maybe) be a mistake there too.

I'm by no means perfect without my spell check when I don't check through for mistakes before I post, but I will call you out on that if you are going to make a big deal about it, just like I'd expect to be called out too.

Now can we forget this nonesense and move on?

NO, I used the term right as in the context of you were correct, numbnuts

Archived