BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

tomphil

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shebby is indeed in Malaysia, He went home early hours of sunday morning ,he has his own business's out there, he will be away for the whole international break.

Glen, I think it would be good if you could ask for another open meeting. This time no TV or radio, just supporters.

We are a full month into the season and as expected there are now more questions than answers.

He did state Kean would have to speak to fans.

I just think we as fans are being "played" as the bigger plan is acted out.

Glen, I think it would be good if you could ask for another open meeting. This time no TV or radio, just supporters.

We are a full month into the season and as expected there are now more questions than answers.

He did state Kean would have to speak to fans.

I just think we as fans are being "played" as the bigger plan is acted out.

In process of sorting one for the next group meeting, amongst other things, Will keep you posted as we have a few irons in fire regarding some more supporter interaction

In process of sorting one for the next group meeting, amongst other things, Will keep you posted as we have a few irons in fire regarding some more supporter interaction

Hope you can get it sorted.

Perhaps invite the Derby two as special guests.

They could see how "honest" and open debate / discussion works.

Bring your gum shield!

Hope you can get it sorted.

Perhaps invite the Derby two as special guests.

They could see how "honest" and open debate / discussion works.

Bring your gum shield!

Confident it will be sorted, he has already agreed in principle, just gonna sort the best date and a venue. With it being a members meeting the format be slightly different , i.e no press, and less formal.

We have loads to sort in next couple of weeks and this is on priority list

What good would another meeting be? Just stroking his ego again...the mans never had so much recognition for talking twaddle, why give him another opportunity.

He is the only representative of the owners willing to come forward and speak to the supporters. Should we go back to no communication at all?

What good would another meeting be? Just stroking his ego again...the mans never had so much recognition for talking twaddle, why give him another opportunity.

Quite a lot of people have requested a follow on meeting, so although it may not interest some people, it certainly interest them. Its not up to me or any of our committee to decide should a meeting take place, if the members request things we always try and accomodate if its possible.

In football things move fast, and the aftermath of the first meeting brought about a lot of debate, apologies and various other things, The current state of play is what supporters want to know

The current state of play is that Shebby is a nobody which he was from day 1.

To pander to his ego is to give free space/time to the rest of the motley crew time to get on with whatever they are u to. That is their aim IMHO.

He is a mist in front of your eyes.

Members only? no press? no video? I just really like open and honest.

Quite a lot of people have requested a follow on meeting, so although it may not interest some people, it certainly interest them. Its not up to me or any of our committee to decide should a meeting take place, if the members request things we always try and accomodate if its possible.

In football things move fast, and the aftermath of the first meeting brought about a lot of debate, apologies and various other things, The current state of play is what supporters want to know

The only thing Singh should be told over and over is that until the idiot in charge is removed thousands of rovers fans will stay away regardless of results. If he is told enough maybe it will be passed onto the chicken fools enough times that it will get through their thick skulls.

He is the only representative of the owners willing to come forward and speak to the supporters. Should we go back to no communication at all?

What good will it do? The last meeting was an embarrassment.

Then again it could go that badly again that they sack the numpty.

Maybe he's back in Singapore trying to get get his job back being the joke on TV.

Best place for him, better they're paying his wages than us, because he brings nothing to the table whatsoever.

Rather than be insulted by more lies and embarrassment heaped upon Blackburn Rovers (like we were at Blakeys) then I would prefer no communication. I want to be told the truth, not what the Indians think we want to hear to pacify us in the hope we will all return and forget the past 20 months. And certainly I don't want it delivered by one of their stooges.

Steve Kean said that all 3 of his deadline day signings were recommended by Shebby. And he has never seen them play, sorry if this has been mentioned.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19487663

He also had a little dig at Salgardo:-

""I would like to work with them really intensely over the next couple of weeks because we all know how difficult it is.

"We've seen it with some players coming from foreign countries before, even with senior players like Michel Salgado when we had him here"

The man is an idiot.

Steve Kean said that all 3 of his deadline day signings were recommended by Shebby. And he has never seen them play, sorry if this has been mentioned.

Indeed he did, I've just seen that. Which begs the question, why sign them then? Why get a goalkeeper over on trial, which he did on the Monday I recall, then not even bother watching him?

He's the manager. He puts his name to these signings as a result. The buck stops with him. If he felt that strongly about it he should walk. But no, just another excuse and more miss-information / half truths.

I doubt he saw Myles play either, if he did he wouldn't have likened him to the next Chris Smalling. Either way, he didn't have a problem getting that rubbish in, so what has changed? Not "pressure" I hope? How will the poor guy cope?

The best form of defence is attack. This all part of Kean/Agnew/Shaw plan to get rid of Singh. Attack him while he is away. I don't rate Singh anyway but removal will mean Kean's stranglehold on the club will be complete and will probably mean Venkys will not dare challange his position again this season or even in the future.

I bet before the end of the season we will hear Keam say Rhodes was not my signing.

The BBC article is another article full of bu11sh1t. "We feel as though we can improve any player that comes to the club and also integrate them as quickly as possible."

Yeh Steve, what happened to Petrovic and Vucevic? Rochina and Formica are no further forward that the day they were bought. Olssen and Nzonzi went backwards last season.

I think you've all got Kean wrong here, he brought Jones through the youth ranks and made him into the 20m player we sold to United don't forget :rock:

KEAN OUT

VENKYS OUT

AGNEW OUT

SINGH OUT

Which players have we improved?

Not 1 single player has improved under Keans tenure, not 1 in my book, if anything they've gone backwards.

Archived