BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

Care to share? I don't use twitter pal.

glen mullan@glen9mullan

Being told kean regardless of results will not be here after international break

glen mullan@glen9mullan

It would not surprise me if he is not in the dug out on Saturday , but that's based on my opinion n not what u have been told

glen mullan@glen9mullan

Yesterday's board meeting was too good for Agnew to attend and it ain't gone down well in Pune

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me the most compelling argument for why he is on his way is the fact that the story of Kean being on his last legs and on his way out has been in the press for almost a week now and nobody from the club has come out to deny it or offer him any kind of support.

I honestly believe he is on his way out as well and the current plan will be for him to be removed shortly.

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet though because Mrs Desai is crazy and despite me believing that right now she is happy for him to go, in another ten minutes she might completely change her mind and give him a 5 year contract.

Klinsman for me. He's a football legend,and a decent manager. Kean's just a rat.

glen mullan@glen9mullan

Being told kean regardless of results will not be here after international break

glen mullan@glen9mullan

It would not surprise me if he is not in the dug out on Saturday , but that's based on my opinion n not what u have been told

glen mullan@glen9mullan

Yesterday's board meeting was too good for Agnew to attend and it ain't gone down well in Pune

Thanks bud

In possibily the most idiotic lack of understanding of The Streisand Effect in recent times, the author of the blog post people found objectionable around pages 94/95 has asked for the posts containing his twitter account to be removed.

I've offered him the chance to do a follow up peice after actually interviewing Rovers fans, his reactions will dictate my next move.

In possibily the most idiotic lack of understanding of The Streisand Effect in recent times, the author of the blog post people found objectionable around pages 94/95 has asked for the posts containing his twitter account to be removed.

I've offered him the chance to do a follow up peice after actually interviewing Rovers fans, his reactions will dictate my next move.

What did he expect? To write it and have everyone say what a fantasticly balanced article it was?

Still if he is willing to do a follow up after hearing both sides of the story and then wants to write a piece, positive or negative, after making up his own mind then fair enough.

Archived