BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest v Rovers 3/10/12

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 thing I will say, and fair play if I'm wrong, but getting any form of Internet connection (3G) on your mobile inside a stadium on matchday is nigh on impossible.

What phone do you own? I get 3G almost everywhere.

1 thing I will say, and fair play if I'm wrong, but getting any form of Internet connection (3G) on your mobile inside a stadium on matchday is nigh on impossible.

Not always, I had perfect connection at Wolves last game of season before last. Usually crap at Ewood though.

Also, waiting for Photo from iblackburn.

I am at the game mate, was updating for those who couldn't see.

Yes and you are the ONLY one that is telling us that have no access to radio anything at all.

And to the Duty Mod.....Why are the usual Saturday away match arrangements not working tonight? And what is wrong with allowing Blackburn to tell us something (anything!) about what is going on?

• Backroom

I've done it a few times abbey although nothing like this frequent

Sounds like a dull first half, I suppose a point wouldn't be terrible but would mean we need a win on Saturday to keep in touch of the pack

Fife - if he wants to update then fine tonight but often we get various people updating the same things over and over and it's a nightmare to read

Those having trouble listening to the game, anyone with iPad or iPhone, download TuneIn Radio app, think there's a free app plus a paid app, very much worth it. Think practically every radio station in the world is available.

Search BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra, it's working fine.

Yea and 1 shot off target/0 shots on target..... You can have the ball all match but if you don't use it properly it means nothing !

Very poor, 45 mins and only one shot simply not good enough yet its not surprising.

Lowe and Murphy in the centre of midfield must be one of the slowest midfields in the championship ! Plus lets not forget Formica if hes on.

Archived