BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest v Rovers 3/10/12

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no magic wand to be waved I'm afraid.

The 2 games since Kean left have just emphasised the mess he made.

I would imagine building from the back is an approach a lot of potential new managers will do, hence a few more performances like tonight possibly.

Things will only get better......

Happy with point. Black has rightly identified that we are awful at the back and looks to be addressing it. When that is solid we can attack more freely. A point away is always good.

However I don't want Black as manager.

Totally agree. Get the basics right first; Black is a proper football man unlike the over-promoted groundsman

I know, it's so annoying though! We should be going for it against teams like this, we have the quality to turn them over!

Also, why do I keep hearing the commentators on Radio lancs mention Roy Keane all the time with regards to the job? These rumours of the other Keane need to stop now.

Only have to add an E to all the banners if he gets the job. If he did get it i think i'll drop an E to cheer myself up and ive never taken drugs.

'Venkys made me turn to drugs'

On a positive note we got a point and we're still up there with a new manager due....could had been worse. Only 3p to leading the league.

Another positive is that Black has only managed 2 points in 2 games so he'll be off soon I hope.

Now its time to move on and win on saturday at a full Ewood Park.

Dream start to the season tbh. Kean gone despite (points wise) a good start, the assistant not performing well enough to get the job (whilst still getting a couple of bonus points), and we're in the play off places with surely only improvements to occur under the new manager.

Now just sit back and wait for promotion. :unsure:

He didnt have a shot against Boro, Charlton, or tonight.

I blame the service though. We are a very poor side.

Hanging on for the whole 2nd half.

This league is a step up for the lad which we shouldnt forget too easily with the team totally unbalanced and lacking quality in certain areas.

I wouldn't say he is rubbish, he has the potential to be very good! I just don't think he has had his best position identified yet.

When do we identify his best position, hes been here nearly two years and he wanted to go home in the summer dont you think its time to let him go.

Archived