BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest v Rovers 3/10/12

• Backroom

Glen Mullen on radio lancashire saying we should'nt rush on appointing a new manager fecking unbeliveable.

He's right

There's an international break after Saturday, why rush to get someone in before then when they wouldn't have time to assess the squad

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glen Mullen on radio lancashire saying we should'nt rush on appointing a new manager fecking unbeliveable.

We should be looking to get a new manager in as soon as possible, I can't understand why anybody would want to take their time getting a new manager in. Surely the sooner somebody takes over the sooner we can start to rebuild !?

Thats right, why rush and get it wrong with the club is up against the wall they simply cant afford another managerial mistake.

No we shouldn't.

We should if we planning on getting out of this league, Keans record has started to stick in peoples heads, we have a squad more than capable of winning this league but so much damage has been done in the last two years even fans are starting to doubt we can do better.

We need an experienced manager in and fast to lift the team and the fans and to help us all to forget the misery we have had to endure, also regardless of how good Black is he is a reminder of what was and should never be considered for the managers job, if he gets the job absolutely nothing has changed in my opinion.

We should be looking to get a new manager in as soon as possible, I can't understand why anybody would want to take their time getting a new manager in. Surely the sooner somebody takes over the sooner we can start to rebuild !?

It hasn't even been a week since Kean has gone, we have a 2 week international break coming up. It is MUCH better that they take their time and make sure that they make a informed decision, rather than rushing things and making the wrong appointment. With no games for 2 weeks, the focus will turn on who to appoint next week.

Really ? You don't believe we should be beating teams of Notts Forrest standard ?

Away, in the state we're in? Nope. It's a game we should have a chance at winning, but definitely not one we should be walking into thinking three points in the bag. I'm sure Forest fans would agree. In fact I consider it to have been a pretty arrogant statement by you, no offence.

Didn't watch or listen to the game, but, would we have even got a point with Fester in charge? A point away from home against a decent Championship (the level we find ourselves at now) side with a caretaker in charge isn't the worst result we've had or likely to have over the course of the season.

Also shows Black isn't the man for the job clearly, when was the last time we took a game by the balls?! We need a shrewd tactician and motivator, out of all of the names I've seen mentioned, I can't decide who I'd go for, but it better be sharpish, we need to dominate opposition and games in order to pick the points up

What is everyone going to say when the new manager comes in & takes a few games to get the team playing his way??

Can we please calm down a little, its still early days, we're 3 points off top & have kept a clean sheet!!

There is alot of work needed to turn us into champions but getting on the teams back now is ridiculous!!

Some sensible posts have been made about us identifying the major weakness that needs addressing.

This is what any real manager would do.....maybe a better manager would have made us more of a threat going forward but I'm content with Black making us more solid.

More work on the training ground this week and hopefully a 1-0 win on the weekend......then hopefully a new manager and onwards and upwards.

Kazim is back....let's focus on some positives.

I think tonight's game has seriously ruled out Black. I know it's tough on him only being given two games but going forward we were absolutely dreadful. Delivery to Rhodes and Gomes was abysmal, completely out of the game and Bradley Orr had an absolute howler.

On the positives, the defence really got their heads in where it mattered. Solid, gritty performance by a defensive unit short on confidence, which was good to see.

I think it was more that the players weren't used to the system more than anything else, would like to have seen Dunn on earlier as well. Not impressed by Black tonight but a clean sheet was good to see.

is he after a job as Shebby's bag man????? seems to have a lot to say for himself this week

Didn't watch or listen to the game, but, would we have even got a point with Fester in charge? A point away from home against a decent Championship (the level we find ourselves at now) side with a caretaker in charge isn't the worst result we've had or likely to have over the course of the season.

Also shows Black isn't the man for the job clearly, when was the last time we took a game by the balls?! We need a shrewd tactician and motivator, out of all of the names I've seen mentioned, I can't decide who I'd go for, but it better be sharpish, we need to dominate opposition and games in order to pick the points up

Well said Mr Cabbage. Wise words.

A clean sheet? I had to Google it. It can be done!

Still. Beat Wolves, everyone's happy, then get a good manager in during the break to squeeze the best out of this squad. There's some right crap in there. At least he might get them fit and give us a formation to get the best out of our very expensive striker(s).

• Backroom

Just back in, not from the game, and read the last three or four pages.

Have you actually been to the match?

If he was he was evidently posting on his way out of the stand

Anyway we can't be too disappointed with a point away at a promotion favourite especially considering things are brighter than most of us expected

I'm sure Forest are thinking the exact same about us...

I'm encouraged to see how simple it appears to have made us more solid..

When you've got Lowe Murphy Formica Dann and Orr in the team greggyk come on you know we can never ever be solid as team.

Your kidding yourself that we are something that we arent, lets get real .

Archived