BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest v Rovers 3/10/12

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like we have one complete tool causing bother trying to provoke a reaction, why the hell hasn't he been banned yet?

Hopefully that's one or two isolated idiots and can be sorted ASAP

Out of interest who at ewood would be responsible for banning them would it be Keanos mate Kung fu panda?

I hope the racist chanting wasn't more widespread but there's been plenty in the past joining in with that

What was chanted? As our interim managers surname is Black could it not have been miss-interpreted people chanting his name was deemed racist chanting?

At Ipswich myself & Preston Blue had the audacity to boo Kean at the start of the second half. That prompted dumb & dumber of Derby to start threatening us, then Glen - eventually leading to Jason of Derby being thrown out.

Last night as the game was on same said two were on same row . When the team needed to hang on for a point a large section of fans sang,

"We need a manager" I noted in full flow was derby 2.

Then lad again was behaving like a muppet under stand again looking for a scrap.

Someone said "Jason after fight again."

If your a friend of Jason from Derby - tell him to grow up. Everyone entitled to an opinion, just don't have to agree with a childish show off from Derby.

I'm surprised they're picking a fight with Preston Blue, he's not the smallesty of chaps!

They'll pick on the wrong people eventually, its only a matter of time I'm sure.

I didn't think that the 3-5-2 system worked particularly well primarily because the midfield five didn't seem to understand what they should have been doing. There were many occasions I felt when Orr and Olssen should have been bombing on and giving us some width in attacking areas but they just didn't do that. The central midfield three were almost falling over each other at times and there weren't too many occasions when any of them got forward enough to support Rhodes and Gomes. It seemed clear that there has been little work on the training ground in adapting to a new system.

There was a huge gap in between our defence n strikers. Danny murphy is supposed to be the link but he was bloody awful. It got worse when he brought Dunn on for Rhodes as it just left Kaz totally isolated.

We couldve sacrificed Lowe in that midfield, cos lets face it he does nothing anyway, and put in an attck minded player.

Sadly not. Your persistant pointless posting and craving for attention is that expected from a 12 year old.

Put the phone away lad; the 100 posts or so we've already endured will do for the day.

He's not using his phone. He's posting from his computer and pretending to be at the match. Well sussed.

Last night some of our so called fans were an absolute embarrassment. I thought Kean leaving was supposed to be a clean slate and everybody get behind the team? I know we were rubbish but the little group in the middle singing about Orr being a w*****r after about 10 mins, we need a manager and Black out helps nobody what so ever. And it put a downer on the atmosphere in general in the second half.

My mate ended up in a bit of a scuffle with another lad cause he was shouting for that group to get behind the team and not just get on their backs then for some reason the lad started having a pop at my mate who wasn't even in that group and it just rolled on from there. It shows how bad things are though if things like that are happening even now Keans gone.

I was there last night, but I honestly didn't hear any racist chanting. What was actually being said, anybody know?

In terms of the performance, im sorry but anybody who plays Jason Lowe on the right hand side of midfield isn't capable of managing this football club. The passing was so poor throughout the game and the game and I really don't know what Robbo and Dann where playing at in the second half playing short passes to one another right on the edge of the 'D'.

Also noticed how much Murphy just moans throughout the game, in some ways it is understandable, but being captain he should really be trying to do much, much more to influence the game, he just seemed to stroll around.

I did think it was amusing when the fans sang 'Robbo sort em out' and he turned around as if to say what can i do. Givet and Orr also had a couple of on the pitch arguments.

I was there last night: anyone like to quote what was said about gmullan and in what context. anyone like to quote the racist chants then my memory can be jolted, cause i cant recall hearing anything abusive re "chanting". There is always going to be a single shouted funny / preverse / sarcastic / dumb coment here and there, "its football". What I thought was really stupid and was chanted from the front just to the left of the goal, was " we want a manager" ..... Thats dumb on many levels. Missed the clough comment what was that?

• Backroom

Why not? Shame them, thats what is needed. It only needs someone to take a pic on their phone. Get them on the web, Facebook etc.

Then someone attacks them at a game and the site gets a letter from someone's solicitor the next week

Tweet or Facebook it if you want but they won't be on here (obviously I can't speak for Glenn and Ste but I'm sure they'd agree)

I didn't hear any racist chanting, threats to glen mullan or anti brian clough songs.

As for the derby 2, I know both of them through following Rovers, and they were a few rows in front of me last night. From what I saw at the end, one of them didn't do anything yesterday, and he tried to calm his mate down. This backs up what Glenn Mullen said in an earlier post.

Right being in the middle of the said chants i can confirm the clough chant was shouted jokingly by 1 guy (sick) i know but even so they soon changed the tune. The glen chant was something and nothing but imo wrong and even though i know the lad (his mate is trying to keep the distance from it) it was wrong and was duly told. And finally i never heard a racist chant sang near me although people said they did who was obviously stood around/ near me on this board.

FInally, onto the game. I honestly thought we was shocking. We kept giving them space we constantly hit the ball high n long and let them come onto us. Robinson did well and billy sharp should have scored.

Before the game we would have taken a point thats for sure but its the performances that are worrying. The sooner we get a manager the better IMO.

Hilarious, I bet that isn't even a picture of him and his bird as his avatar.

Getting a little boring now, feel free to add me on facebook pm if you want it. I use google chrome on a iphone 5.

Ok admittedly some things I say might sound stupid. Like everyone bangs on about me saying i'd bet 20k, it was more I was sure SK wouldn't be sacked that day, I never said I bet that I simply said if someone lays it on here I would bet.,

I go to around -4 away games a year including forest and derby because they are close to me. Feel free to just delete my account, all I was trying to do last night was keep everyone updated :)

* of course that picture is me and my girlfriend, I signed up using facebook and it imported it.

Thats all :)

Archived