BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest v Rovers 3/10/12

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not using his phone. He's posting from his computer and pretending to be at the match. Well sussed.

hahahahahaha bet you 20 grand then pmsl

Why not? Shame them, thats what is needed. It only needs someone to take a pic on their phone. Get them on the web, Facebook etc.

totally agree

Getting a little boring now, feel free to add me on facebook pm if you want it. I use google chrome on a iphone 5.

Ok admittedly some things I say might sound stupid. Like everyone bangs on about me saying i'd bet 20k, it was more I was sure SK wouldn't be sacked that day, I never said I bet that I simply said if someone lays it on here I would bet.,

I go to around -4 away games a year including forest and derby because they are close to me. Feel free to just delete my account, all I was trying to do last night was keep everyone updated :)

* of course that picture is me and my girlfriend, I signed up using facebook and it imported it.

Thats all :)

so are saying ste b is lying?

WHERE YOU AT THE GAME YES OR NO? IF YOU WERE PUT THE PIC ON YOU PROMISED LAST NIGHT.

I went last night... Not been to an away game in a couple of years so interesting to see that a lot more teens at the match. Maybe I'm just getting a bit older, but even after 20 odd years of following rovers I still hold my peers with respect. The booing of dunny when he came on was unwarranted given the service he has given the club.

As for other chanting, pretty standard stuff. Did not hear any racism or Brian Clough chants, but did hear the "where the f@ck is glen mullan" chant - pretty short lived and unimaginative - I guess he wasn't there!

Pathetic, I wish they'd sod off away from Rovers and go and support Man United with the rest of the chavs and pikeys.

If any of the above mentioned read on here, you are scum and should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm sure that everyone who's not a moron is ashamed to be linked to them by the club that we support. I certainly am.

These people will tarnish and ruin the club more than mismanagement ever can.

wheres your pic gone?

maybe he's the enigmatic MgRoad? ;-)

Talking in general, it does seem as if it's going to be awhile before things are back to some sort of normal... both on and off the pitch.

maybe mi5 can find some satellite images of precisely where he was last night, if not then i think i'm going to have to take my forensic kit to forests ground and search for dna samples, iblackburn can you tell me exactly which urinal you used(maybe theirs a few drops left i can get a sample from).

maybe mi5 can find some satellite images of precisely where he was last night, if not then i think i'm going to have to take my forensic kit to forests ground and search for dna samples, iblackburn can you tell me exactly which urinal you used(maybe theirs a few drops left i can get a sample from).

Its amazing what you can find on the internet :weirdosmiley:

Was just tryna keep updated. I go to very few games I don't claim to be at everyone, I can barely make Ewood. If someone doesn't like what I post out me on ignore, alternatively tell me where to delete my account and I will.

And I've replied to all pm's and accepted those who asked

To clarify and expand further on my post yesterday about racism, clough songs and glen mullan taunts.

Firstly, the racism. I'm sure we've all heard the Etuhu song, theres many youtube videos with the correct lyrics. This was a varient of the Etuhu song, with lines about slavery. It was sung by a vast, vast minority, all in one group a few seats behind from me. It wasn't wide spread, and didn't rock the terraces, but it was noticeably heard from where I was sat due to the time it was sang (towards the end of the first half when there was very little chanting left in the supporters).

The clough song originated from one 'fan', who decided to shout "wheres your famous cloughy gone?". From this, the same group, less than 30 seconds later tried to start "where were you when cloughy died?" and point at the Notts Forest supporters. Again, a very small minority. The chant ended very quickly, Rovers fans weren't willing to join in.

The Mullan song was slightly louder, and probably had a few more join in. Again, a very very low amount of the fans on the day. It was the same group, again. There was two songs; "Who the Kean is Glen Mullan?" and "Wheres the famous Glen Mullan?". It lasted slightly longer due to the fact more joined in, but regardless fizzled out. The group where physically looked around for Mullan.

Rereading my post from yesterday, as well as my twitter feed, it was made out to be more than what it was. I can only stress that it was, or seemed to be, the same group of lads, and it was very very small numbers in terms of yesterdays full Rovers support. Theres rumours on twitter this group is involved with someone called 'Jason' from Derby? I wouldn't like to speculate. If someone showed me a picture I could confirm, but I am in no way suggesting its definately the same group. I have never seen the lads before, they where probably 6 rows behind me and heard no mentions of 'Jason' or 'Derby'.

I've just noticed that BRFCs automatically changes the word "fu*k" to Kean. Great feature.

Enough is enough

Lets leave it now

Not that last night gave us much to talk about

We can leave it now Tom and hopefully he has learnt his lesson. He has been told several times to stop posting the same thing over and over again and also on match days not to repeatedly post what he is hearing on the radio. No-one wants to see people getting stick on here. Hopefully he has realised what he has been doing to receive this stick and will now cease doing it.

Archived