BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our squad has 336 international caps between them.....not many mid-table championship sides have that.

i'd rather 11 players that have had past promotions from the championship..................how many caps has Heskey etc got still s###e footballers meaningless argument.

sack black tactical nous of a brick

Steve Froggatt as Manager, Jackie Oatley assistant...............have not heard so much common sense regards tactics and honesty regards players for years..............Black and you know who utterly gormless in comparison

Third-rate countries like England, Portugal, Turkey, Sweden, France, Norway.. ?

Germany, Italy, Spain and Brazil are first rate: they rest are nowhere. Still don't see how international caps has anything to do with our predicament.

• Backroom

Right, thankfully that'll be Black ruled out of the job and rightly so. Tactically as bad as Kean.

Looking forward to seeing who we get in. It'll be nice to have a manager for the first time in nearly two years.

i'd rather 11 players that have had past promotions from the championship..................how many caps has Heskey etc got still s###e footballers meaningless argument.

Mainly for third-rate countries so what's your point ?

Heskey was a very useful player, just ask anyone who's played with him.....my point was we have enough quality for this level throughout the squad and the amount of international caps is one argument you could use to back this up.

Apparently we had the worst manager going, and a poor squad yet stayed mainly in the top 3 positions....the Championship is bad but not that bad and a striker who can actually score isn't the only reason we were.

England, Sweden, France, Portugal, Norway, Turkey, Poland, Scotland, Argentina. Ireland, Nigeria and Montenegro are hardly third-rate counties....apart from Scotland.

Laughing at our rivals while we are losing ? idiotic.

So you are now accusing someone else of being idiotic as well as condescending a few weeks ago....I don't know which is worse.

I spoke to a Bolton fan yesterday who said our squad was clearly worse than theirs due to keeping hold of Holden and Lee Young-Pyo (really good players) and that our fans were just glory seekers and that's the real reason why we aren't going.....I was happy because he wound me up a bit.

So what if we were losing anyway, it's a game not long after a joke of a manager has just been sacked, I'm surprised we didn't lose the last 2 anyway.....now the season can start for real after the international break.

England, Sweden, France, Portugal, Norway, Turkey, Poland, Scotland, Argentina. Ireland, Nigeria and Montenegro are hardly third-rate counties....apart from Scotland.

Me thinks you've been watching this film too often.

Being Scottish is awesome we're a country most couldn't come close to matching, you should know being from there yourself.

Archived