Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jimmy Saville

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She did fiddle with miners

More like @#/? the miners.

Margaret-Thatcher-and-Jimmy-Savile.jpg

Can you provide the original caption blue and white rover? Looks to me ironically like you are criticising a charitable donation there. Prob nowt to do with Ramadan either so I very much doubt you'll have chipped in.

More like keaned the miners.

Can you provide the original caption blue and white rover? Looks to me ironically like you are criticising a charitable donation there. Prob nowt to do with Ramadan either so I very much doubt you'll have chipped in.

"Bitch" was the caption I saw when I came across it on twitter. Thoroughly agree with it too.

A donation to a hospital, so Jimmy could visit and touch up a few kids? No thanks. Probably something you would contribute towards though, seen as you love that slag so much.

• Backroom

"Bitch" was the caption I saw when I came across it on twitter. Thoroughly agree with it too.

A donation to a hospital, so Jimmy could visit and touch up a few kids? No thanks. Probably something you would contribute towards though, seen as you love that slag so much.

Theno is controversial. Frankly you can be downright offensive. Pathetic.

Gordon is controversial but very intelligent, (ironically he is the mirror image of his oppo Jim!)

You on the other hand, seem desperate to court controversy and fail at every stall.

Just go away.

A woman that covered the lies when 96 innocent football fans died and a bloke that fiddled with underaged kids. Excuse me for calling her a bitch, she deserves more.

Oh and adopted 'scouser', you should be ashamed of associating yourself with Liverpool. Disgrace on a proud City.

You've called her a bitch, a slag and a paedophile in your last 3 posts. There comes a point when the critic makes himself look worse than the person he's criticising.

Thatcher was simply a woman who dealt in absolutes, she did great things and she did terrible things as PM. But in my opinion always with the best interests of the country at heart.

My biggest gripe with politicians is them prioritising themselves over their constituents. For too many its how much can I get away with on expenses, how much time can I waste shouting like schoolchildren in the commons, how much spin can we do, how can we criticise the opposition, how can I help my friends out or get them to help me, how much money can I make with the lobbyists/press.

Not many seem to be focused on how can we improve things in our constituency and in the country in general. That's all Thatcher really seemed to care about. She got some things very badly wrong but I respect that she tried.

Your approach to criticising her warrants very little in the way of respect, its vulgar.

BWR was only born in the same year she left No 10. He doesn't have a clue about the mood of the country or the events and issues of the 70's or 80's. I suspect that he is a victim of infant brainwashing and is just regurgitating the political opinion of his parents and/or elders.

BWR was only born in the same year she left No 10. He doesn't have a clue about the mood of the country or the events and issues of the 70's or 80's. I suspect that he is a victim of infant brainwashing and is just regurgitating the political opinion of his parents and/or elders.

When your family has to deal with the lies she and her government made up about 96 innocent football fans, then maybe, just maybe you might know what we went through. We lost a very very close family friend and I was raised as a child watching my parents fight for justice against an evil and corrupt bitch. Since I was a child I have been attending the Hillsborough memorials. I've travelled up and down the country to hear inquests etc. All because that bitch and the SYP lied!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/apr/12/tanked-up-mob-hillsborough-police-thatcher

Margaret Aspinall, chair of the Hillsborough Family Support Group, said Ingham's explanation that the "tanked-up mob" account was given to Thatcher by the police confirmed the families' long-held suspicions."The prime minister got it from the very top, from the police force which caused the deaths of the 96, then went on to blame the fans. It's an absolute disgrace and it sickens me."

So assuming there were no drunken Liverpool supporters arriving late and cramming in from the back it appears that the blame for misleading everyone and any cover up lies with the SYP.

BDR I've no doubt that your third party grief is very real but how do you feel about the events at Heysel just 4 years earlier? We never hear very much of that these days but that was again a stand alone disaster costing very many lives and caused again by poor admin and the follwers of Liverpool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster

Pattern building is there? Thatcher responsible for that too was she? Or is it permissable to place the telescope over the eye patch cos it was abroad and the dead were all Johnny foreigners? *

What you need to try and understand which I doubt you will is the malaise of violence and hooliganism that attached itself to football for two decades. Pitchside battles involving all manner of weaponry, running battles on the streets, wrecked coaches and trains, stabbings, slashings, bottlings were all happening weekly somewhere around the country. The public were fed up with it, proper football supporters were fed up with it and the spectator sport was dying on it's feet cos of it. To Thatchers credit she recognised this, made Hillsborough the final straw and kick started cleaning football up and thank God she did. No matter who was to blame and no matter how much some people thought the Taylor report went OTT the plain fact is that the REAL legacy of Hillsborough has resulted in much safer conditions for all football followers ever since. This is something that is all so often overlooked and it shouldn't be. Searching to lay blame and guilt and chasing retribution and compensation is simply diverting the issue away from the real benefits which we have all benefitted from since. I can send my kids off to watch BRFC home or way with much less worry or fear now than my parents had whenever I did likewise.

* btw.... Have you ever had the abstract thought that if Hillsborough had happened in 85 and Livvie had played Juve in 89 that the Belgian disaster may well have been avoided due to the measures initiated by Thatcher's govt?

A woman that covered the lies when 96 innocent football fans died and a bloke that fiddled with underaged kids. Excuse me for calling her a bitch, she deserves more.

Oh and adopted 'scouser', you should be ashamed of associating yourself with Liverpool. Disgrace on a proud City.

You're still here then

• 4 weeks later...

Still looks a shifty little kean to me...don't think I'd have him round to baby sit.

Doesn't seem to be the ideal husband but 'not guilty' is innocent as far as i'm concerned and I'd imagine after the 2 years of hell he's been through would make anyone look a bit different. He definitely doesn't look well and all this will affect him for life. The accounts of this case definitely made it seem like bullshit. Not charged then the complainent has further 'flashbacks' which lead to the case being re-opened and him being charged. Absolutely insane!

Still looks a shifty little kean to me...don't think I'd have him round to baby sit.

Which is exactly the problem with our justice system. An innocent man has his reputation destroyed and his private life put up for public scrutiny. Yet the accuser remains anonymous and faces no repercussions for lying to try to send someone to prison.

Doesn't seem to be the ideal husband but 'not guilty' is innocent as far as i'm concerned and I'd imagine after the 2 years of hell he's been through would make anyone look a bit different. He definitely doesn't look well and all this will affect him for life. The accounts of this case definitely made it seem like bullshit. Not charged then the complainent has further 'flashbacks' which lead to the case being re-opened and him being charged. Absolutely insane!

This is all down to the Savile case and the compo that will be involved. For the next few years the CPS will be following up every claim no matter how frivolous and regardless of anything called evidence.

Nigel Evans is likely to go through the same ordeal now. Slightly different reasons of course but I bet the newspaper editors are rubbing their... hands... ant the thought of some juicy details about the private life of a gay MP.

Archived