BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I'm sorry, there's me thinking some people might be interested in what he and the media have to say about the current situation. I apologise :unsure:

Errr.......no.

I am interested in what Blackburn Rovers have to say. Anything else is meaningless.

Errr.......no.

I am interested in what Blackburn Rovers have to say. Anything else is meaningless.

Which is fine but I don't believe my post was specifically aimed at you, it was a general message for anyone some of whom may be interested in it. Or have you appointed yourself chief spokesman for all Rovers fans now?

If you're not interested, just ignore the post. It really is that simple.

Those comments alone in that article are enough to tell me he isnt the right man, what a loony

Why ? This has been taken out of proportions.

Berg is standing behind a proposal that concerns football at kids' level... not top flight!

Talkshyte have just had a 10 minute rant pleading with Redknapp not to join this ex Mill Town backwater,North West based,no support,never ever won anything,horrible fans who eat babies and protest,never any sunshine,below the national average wage football club called Blackburn Rovers.

Was it Kean?

Talkshyte have just had a 10 minute rant pleading with Redknapp not to join this ex Mill Town backwater,North West based,no support,never ever won anything,horrible fans who eat babies and protest,never any sunshine,below the national average wage football club called Blackburn Rovers.

Never won anything; how dare they.

I can't imagine anyone involved in football will listen to that garbage. Completely designed to entice people to phone up. Usually if theres a debate it involves one presenter being given one scenario to argue and the other presenter saying exactly the opposite.

Worst imo is that plonker Durham who is purely there for his argumentative personality. What he knows about football, I could write in marker pen on the back of a stamp.

Awful station, and on the rare occasion that I listen to it, I tend to increase my grip on the steering wheel with every second that passes.

Archived