BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently he got all the way to Milton Keynes before having a nose bleed and passing out mumbling something like 'too far North, too far North'.

Not sure if its been discussed or mentioned on here (cant be arsed to sift through the Maradona kean), my mate at work was listening to talk sport this morning and they suggested Venkys have offered to fly him in on a private jet each day if he takes the job.

Could be a great way of getting him to sign on the dotted line.

Not sure if theres any truth in it though.

Would be happy with Berg, Maradona and Redknapp ergo I am happy and looking forwoard to watching Rovers.

Harry has driven to Ewood Park. His car is parked outside.Number plate: A20 ARY

Really, are you sure?

Would be happy with Berg, Maradona and Redknapp ergo I am happy and looking forwoard to watching Rovers.

Harry has driven to Ewood Park. His car is parked outside.Number plate: A20 ARY

You can see his numberplate from Norway ?

Is there some sneaky ploy going on here?

Trickle out some news that we could be close to signing some cocaine nose job as a manager and then sneak Berg in by the back door, at which point we all go 'phew, that was a near miss'

End result- Venkys (sorry Shebby Singh) gets his man and we all feel grateful instead of feeling miffed.

Who knows?

Anything is possible with this buffoon making decisions.

I have no clue who is reliable on twitter and I have no clue if its photoshopped. I cant post the twitter picture as twitter isnt allowed on my work computer. Just seen it on my phone though.

I havent seen that TB&W,

Here is the picture (Merc on the far right)

A6dSnViCIAAyN1G.jpg

Do you have the same system in UK as in Norway where you can check the owner based on the number plate ? Is it Arrys for sure?

Archived