BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

Yeah I think it's going to be Berg as well.

Redknapp's demands of heavy investment in January and full control should rule him out. Holloway will want similar demands but the fact that it appears that Shebby doesn't want him but Shaw does will make his mind up and he will withdraw from the selection process.

That leaves Berg. I know some of our Scandinavian posters have said that Berg will be a strong figure and have demands but this is his chance to manage in England, I can see him accepting interference from above for now and taking the job.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you a serious poster?

So, were you suggesting that it might be a better idea to appoint thinking more "long term" and potentially miss out on promotion this season as opposed to employing a guy who you suggested would "guarantee" promotion just incase he buggers off soon after?

why would venkys destroy, the chance to at least try and patch things up a bit by appointing either Holloway or Redknapp. Those 2 would give the place a lift, it would bring the fans back, and it would at least make people sit up and take notice that we mean business. We just have to stop all this nonsense now, and people laughing at us, because frankly speaking, its just not a good feeling.

http://soccernet.esp...-chance?cc=5739

Redknapp would rather play golf than have an interview for Rovers job !

That's true but its raining so the golf is out

and Mrs Redknapp reckons he can drop her at the Trafford center for a couple of hours

so what else is a bloke to do whilst it's raining and the wife is shopping ?

Lumped on Berg this morning at 12/1. Suggets others do the same, as the price will be falling!

Already done the same. If its a 3 horse race between, redknapp, holloway and berg then rovers are bound to back the worst horse. I expect berg to be appointed tomorrow

Careful there! Don't be going overboard about maradona as a player will you!

Nope, he destroyed us by playing on the right with his left footed dependence, I said at the time, the German side wont allow him to do that, they didnt, pushed him onto his right foot and kept him out of the game completely!

Nope, he destroyed us by playing on the right with his left footed dependence, I said at the time, the German side wont allow him to do that, they didnt, pushed him onto his right foot and kept him out of the game completely!

Kelbo for manager

:D

Already done the same. If its a 3 horse race between, redknapp, holloway and berg then rovers are bound to back the worst horse. I expect berg to be appointed tomorrow

Please define "worst horse".

one man's "worst" in terms of credible prospect of uniting the club, getting us promoted, steadying the ship in the Premier and then taking us forward.... is another man's "best" in terms of cheapest, least fianancial burden, worth a punt cos we might get lucky, business decision.

Shame on you for thinking like a fan instead of an Indian business woman. :-)

Please define "worst horse".

one man's "worst" in terms of credible prospect of uniting the club, getting us promoted, steadying the ship in the Premier and then taking us forward.... is another man's "best" in terms of cheapest, least fianancial burden, worth a punt cos we might get lucky, business decision.

Shame on you for thinking like a fan instead of an Indian business woman. :-)

Going to have to refer that to the Trading Standards Office as a gross misrepresentation to the general public

:lol:

Archived