BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS Phil, you've been on here posting all evening and not one mention of Maradona. Nixon mentions him and you're all over it saying its serious. Well if its so serious why weren't you mentioning it when you were trying to convince all and sundry that rijkaard was a target!

And you wonder why you get so much stick!!

From the sublime to the ridiculous.

We surely must be the laughing stock of the football world.

Just how can anyone now take Rovers seriously.

Big Sam must be having a right old chuckle!

Sadly, Maradona is a serious effort.

It is whom Balaji always wanted.

Personally think it would be a disaster - but would be curious to see whether it brought the crowds and sponsors back. Don't rate him as a manager - but without doubt one of the greatest footballers to ever live (even taking into account all the baggage)

Think Nixon's been on the vino collapso.

Seems to be on the wrong side of the owners now. When he likes someone he never writes a wrong word about them. And vice versa when he falls out with them or is procven to be wrong.

It is well-known in the ITK circles that Nicko spent a small fortune purchasing the offspring of Paul the Octopus and he gets him to co-write his 11 o'clockers. Sadly, Nicko's octopus, Steve, doesn't have any of the psychic abilities of his dad but he is in fact a talented prankster. This is clearly Steve yanking on Alan's chain again.

FFS Phil, you've been on here posting all evening and not one mention of Maradona. Nixon mentions him and you're all over it saying its serious. Well if its so serious why weren't you mentioning it when you were trying to convince all and sundry that rijkaard was a target!

And you wonder why you get so much stick!!

Ricky, do you seriously think the list of runners and riders has remained completely unchanged for the last five weeks?

That mastermind Shebby came up with perfection first time and he has been pulling our legs for five weeks?

That all the hangers on around Balaji have been saying "Oh that Shebby is a genius, we defer to him and have no ideas of our own about how we can turn a few hundred thousand for ourselves."?

That when the teleconference short listing meeting finally happened, Balaji said "I have £40m in secured against my personal property, I am the perfect philanthropist who has no interest in seeing the sort of people I like to hang out with installed at Ewood."

You think I am getting stick???

Ricky, do you seriously think the list of runners and riders has remained completely unchanged for the last five weeks?

That mastermind Shebby came up with perfection first time and he has been pulling our legs for five weeks?

That all the hangers on around Balaji have been saying "Oh that Shebby is a genius, we defer to him and have no ideas of our own about how we can turn a few hundred thousand for ourselves."?

That when the teleconference short listing meeting finally happened, Balaji said "I have £40m in secured against my personal property, I am the perfect philanthropist who has no interest in seeing the sort of people I like to hang out with installed at Ewood."

You think I am getting stick???

To be fair Philip, that doesn't really answer the question.

I actually think you might well have genuine information from time to time. But you enjoy playing the Pied Piper.

Daft comment. Shebby is a right back so it would be more sensible to play him there.

Just like Steven Gerrard?

I did say this yesterday I think and i'll stick by what I said, you may as well write 60 managers names down on separate pieces of paper who are 'young with potential' and throw them into a hat which will be drawn Wednesday lunchtime. That is as stupid and ridiculous as this whole process is. There has been absolutely no strategy towards appointing a new man apart from Shebby acting like 'super-agent' and ringing around.

We all just have to hope and pray that the best ball is drawn Wednesday lunchtime. That is seriously what this has all come to down too. An absolute farce. Maradonna could well be in the frame as could Les Reed and Philip Schofield, it's just a complete farce.

I just hope it's Redknapp's name is drawn out on Wednesday, i've bought my ticket.

EDIT: On a side note, you genuinely can't rule out Alan Nixon's target. However, by the same token, you could probably write any number of people down in the paper and they'd all have some truth in them.

Nicko has good contacts and I think he has his finger on the pulse better than most where NW football is concerned.

He himself would be a laughing stock if there was no foundation in this story.

I've said before, scoff at your peril where Nicko is concerned.

Archived