BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

So the choice in Never-Never Land tonight is between Guardiola or Redknapp who are both at this moment deciding whether to fight it out to work for discredited employers in front of crowds of 12,000.

Meanwhile, back in the real world.......

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the choice in Never-Never Land tonight is between Guardiola or Redknapp who are both at this moment deciding whether to fight it out to work for discredited employers in front of crowds of 12,000.

Meanwhile, back in the real world.......

Did you leave your reading glasses upstairs old boy or is senility causing you difficulties grasping context?

Go back to the start and try again.

So the choice in Never-Never Land tonight is between Holloway or Redknapp who are both at this moment deciding whether to fight it out to work for discredited employers in front of crowds of 12,000. On a large basic salary and a promotion bonus of Xm.

Corrected it for you.

Yeah I would hate that gaurdiola at rovers would take shearer,mccarthy,holloway over him any day and that mourinho fella errrrrr no chance I wouldnt have him at ewood either two champions league winners?no chance! not a proper manager until you have managed in the lower english leagues!!

how ridiculous its like saying messi is not proven until he plays in league 2 in england because he is playing with inesta,xavi,fabregas at barca

I think so. Believe it or not, I would take Redknapp over Guardiola. Not until that man had had success with a squad that doesn't include Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas, Villa, Pedro, Puyol, Pique, Alba, Eto'o, Ibrahimavic (you catch my drift) will I be convinced by him.

See "Frank Rikjaard."

Didn't Rijkaard finish 3rd in his last season? Guardiola came in, sold Deco and Ronaldinho and won a historic treble. That makes him a quality boss in my opinion.

Yeah I would hate that gaurdiola at rovers would take shearer,mccarthy,holloway over him any day and that mourinho fella errrrrr no chance I wouldnt have him at ewood either two champions league winners?no chance! not a proper manager until you have managed in the lower english leagues!!

how ridiculous its like saying messi is not proven until he plays in league 2 in england because he is playing with inesta,xavi,fabregas at barca

Don't know where to start with that.

I'm assuming you're only posting this late as it's the school holidays?

I wasn't talking about Guardiola for us obviously. That would be idiotic

I know. Some of the local morons can't see past the fact that we're having a general (and very hypothetical) conversation about football, probably just because of the thread title.

I just can't see ollie or arry being appointed, not because they aren't good enough, but simply that they are outspoken. They have to do pressers and are sure to be continually asked about the goings on at the nut house. Singh will spontaineously combust if either are brought in, he will surely be the butt of masses of ridicule.

Don't know where to start with that.

I'm assuming you're only posting this late as it's the school holidays?

haha it was more of an I am bored of 127 pages on manager thread 3 of which there is actually nothing concrete to say who and when we will appoint and just reckless speculation!It was either make a pointless point or start a fresh rumour that my mums aunites best friends boyfriends cat has spoke to redknapps rover and he said he is taking the job on wednesday and his owner has put £100 on it!

I know. Some of the local morons can't see past the fact that we're having a general (and very hypothetical) conversation about football, probably just because of the thread title.

Indeed. Good for a chuckle though in these trying times.

Didn't Rijkaard finish 3rd in his last season? Guardiola came in, sold Deco and Ronaldinho and won a historic treble. That makes him a quality boss in my opinion.

Pep took Messi from the winger that Rijkaard tried to make him and turned him in to the greatest player of all time. He turned Xavi and Iniesta in to the two best midfielders in world football - under Rijkaard neither made the team for the 2006 Champions League final. Pep nurtured Sergio Busquets in to a player that drove Yaya Toure out of Barcelona, Marcos Senna out of the Spain side and forced Javier Mascherano to become a centre-back.

Pep Guardiola is a genius. In no way did he inherit the all conquering squad he left behind.

If they employed Harry it would probably bring the gates back up to at least 19-20k. I bet that wouldn't be far off bringing in an extra £2m between now and the end of the season. It's a no brainer if he is genuinely interested.

Archived