BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got fed up with it and now I'm just hoping we don't dodge a huge bullet by employing someone completely out of their depth again. If they really are interviewing Harry Redknapp then hopefully there's some common sense being employed here. Perhaps Shebby will get starstruck and give him a contract there and then.

That said we all know that he's non plussed about experience and wants a protege "as this is the most exciting group of candidates". I really hope he has a moment of clarity to realize how ridiculous that sounds considering we must get promoted for financial reasons.

exactly. We need someone who can get the best out of this squad NOW. its not time to p i ss about with experiments

If the money could be sorted, would be great to say Harry here. Just can't see it happening.

January transfer window, we would have harry out the car window at Brockhall

PR wise it'd be great. Sky Sports would set up a permanent base outside of Brockhall.

Don't criticize him though, or the wrath of Murdoch's empire will come down on lowly Blackburn like a death bringing winged Charlie Nicholas, naked and breathing fire.

Does shabby even know what day it is never mind knowing which manager is good for BRFC ?

The idiot is exactly that, a flooping keaning idiot. Rid him from the club with a chicken tikka butty sying thanks for ridding us of keanscum and now go home to roost on malaysian tv where your ignored as well.

Harry Redknapp would put the club on its feet and take us back to the promised land.

There is no question a Redknapp appointment would lift everyone at the club but, as I have said before, there are no gaurantees, whoever is manager!!

Oh for god sake!!

Are we talking about Harry '' its always been my lifelong ambition to manage Rovers ever since supportimng them as a boy'' Redknapp?????

get real folks-the taking of the p1ss out of our great club is continuing and has just been turned up a notch with this ludicrous story..

I am giving 20/1 to anybody who wants to back him!!!

Just read what I have written, there is something about digesting a post and reading what it actually says, which is that IF Redknap was appointed, the club would be lifted, which it would, I also stated, whoever becomes manager, there will be no gaurantees!!

So the concept of your response totally defeats me!!

Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

Take care followers and please stay calm and be positive.

Expand Reply Favorite

17m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

@dunleavy_mark I know you will pleased guess some fans will have party

View conversation

19m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

We had the chance to sell up and go at the time but Balaji wanted this to work and said no selling up its shows how must he cares

Expand

20m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

@dunleavy_mark @Venkys_Advisors on Wed or Thursday.

View conversation

21m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

We feel we make the right decision and this could bring all the fans back and we all start from clean slate just hoping it comes off.

Expand

23m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

wait 24 hours followers everyone will hear the news and owners are delighted hows things have pan out and we want it 2 work at the club.

Expand

24m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

@markmanson1982 @Venkys_Advisors thankyou.

View conversation

26m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

Real statement has been sent out to the world once and for all we are delight this process is coming 2 a closed .

Expand

27m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

@saahilbhojwani @Venkys_Advisors cant comment thank you.

View conversation

30m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

I would like to thank Eric Black for his work and he is going to be asked to stay on at the club and its all good news all round for us.

Expand

32m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

All this delay will turn into happy feeling you all will be pleased when its all over keep the faith and stay calm the end is nearing now.

Expand

2h Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

Harry Redknapp on Tuesday will be interview not saying must as others are meeting the club today.

I know many people are sceptical about that particular account, but seems to have got things spot on reading back historically.

Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

Take care followers and please stay calm and be positive.

Expand Reply Favorite

17m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

@dunleavy_mark I know you will pleased guess some fans will have party

View conversation

19m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

We had the chance to sell up and go at the time but Balaji wanted this to work and said no selling up its shows how must he cares

Expand

20m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

@dunleavy_mark @Venkys_Advisors on Wed or Thursday.

View conversation

21m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

We feel we make the right decision and this could bring all the fans back and we all start from clean slate just hoping it comes off.

Expand

23m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

wait 24 hours followers everyone will hear the news and owners are delighted hows things have pan out and we want it 2 work at the club.

Expand

24m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

@markmanson1982 @Venkys_Advisors thankyou.

View conversation

26m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

Real statement has been sent out to the world once and for all we are delight this process is coming 2 a closed .

Expand

27m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

@saahilbhojwani @Venkys_Advisors cant comment thank you.

View conversation

30m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

I would like to thank Eric Black for his work and he is going to be asked to stay on at the club and its all good news all round for us.

Expand

32m Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

All this delay will turn into happy feeling you all will be pleased when its all over keep the faith and stay calm the end is nearing now.

Expand

2h Venkys ‏@Venkys_Advisors

Harry Redknapp on Tuesday will be interview not saying must as others are meeting the club today.

I know many people are sceptical about that particular account, but seems to have got things spot on reading back historically.

Do you believe that tripe?

Just a quick comment on Eric Black.

We have conceeded 2 goals in the last 5 games. At long last I can understand the thought processes and decisions taken by our management. Black is growing on me and although I still want a manager that will unite the fanbase, I would be happy if Black was to be kept on in some capacity. It was imperative we addressed our defensive frailties and that was priority whoever came in.

Black had to start somewhere, can only work with the players at his disposal and in my opinion has done a very professional job, especially in light of the personal uncertainty and confusion he must be experiencing regarding his own career. He has kept the players focused and we also look much fitter now. After a slow start he has moved us back up the league and the players have responded to him. I like the settled look about our team, especially at the back and it is starting to pay off.

Like I say he is growing on me, but I have always rated defensive prowess and clean sheets in professional football and those that like a little more entertainment may have an opposite view.

Spot on, Ianrally.

You beat me to it; when your post appeared, I was just typing

Going back to 'Arry for a moment, if [and, imo, it's a big "if"] he is attending an interview, does anybody know whether the Rovers are interviewing him or he's interviewing the Rovers?

Archived