BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a lot of money been bet on xxxxxxxxxx. It's got to be him !!!

Just for amusement, below is a list of the shortest price certain people have been at the bookies during this 5 week farce.

1/8 Billy McKinlay

1/5 Tim Sherwood

2/5 Ian Holloway

evs Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

evs Eric Black

6/4 Harry Redknapp

6/4 Garry Flitcroft

13/8 Alan Shearer

9/2 Roy Keane

5/1 Henrik Larsson

11/2 Henning Berg

6/1 Judan Ali

8/1 Simon Grayson

8/1 Keith Hill

8/1 Jurgen Klinsmann

8/1 Alex McLeish

10/1 Kenny Dalglish

12/1 Mike Newell

12/1 Paul Dickov

66/1 Pep Guardiola

This all seems like the same bullshit as the transfer windows. Some excitning names to consider, but we'll probably end up with a Portugese nobody (or Judan in this case).

It saddens me that these clowns have made me feel less and less excited about what's going on with Rovers with each passing day.

My concerns with Harry, don't think he has built a team without large investment, you could argue WHU as a mix. Big questions about his, shall we say accrual of personal wealth.

Great short term fix at no doubt a huge cost, having said that success this season would outweigh his package.

SS, I could see him agreeing to this, if he brings Sherwood in, so really it should pacify both him and Shaw.

Berg is in the same category as OGS, Robinson & Co, bigger gamble but more chance of stability for a few seasons in the managerial role, as long as SS remains patient, would he and the owners, I doubt it.

60m prize at stake, take Harry short term and hide the check book.

This all seems like the same bullshit as the transfer windows. Some excitning names to consider, but we'll probably end up with a Portugese nobody (or Judan in this case).

It saddens me that these clowns have made me feel less and less excited about what's going on with Rovers with each passing day.

Cheer up it will all be over by wednesday :tu:

My concerns with Harry, don't think he has built a team without large investment, you could argue WHU as a mix. Big questions about his, shall we say accrual of personal wealth.

Great short term fix at no doubt a huge cost, having said that success this season would outweigh his package.

SS, I could see him agreeing to this, if he brings Sherwood in, so really it should pacify both him and Shaw.

Berg is in the same category as OGS, Robinson & Co, bigger gamble but more chance of stability for a few seasons in the managerial role, as long as SS remains patient, would he and the owners, I doubt it.

60m prize at stake, take Harry short term and hide the check book.

True I suppose and when at West ham wasn't he blessed in that he had Defoe, Carrick, Rio etc all coming through at the same time?

Although he did take up Bournemouth early in his career and beat Man Utd in the Fa Cup whilst they where in (I think) the 3rd tier. He's been a manager since 1983 and he's only been out of work for 18 months within those 29 years. It came as a suprise to me that he's only managed 5 clubs, seems like one of those guys who managed everyone. But that in itself says that he must be doing something right.

When Henning Berg was at Lyn he was known for getting max out of every player. He had some problems with motivation at away matches and also a little bit to italian (changing to defensive formations to see out 1-0 which never worked). This however changed during his years and was a problem the first year.

Before we start jumping into conclusions, Alan Nixon did not actually say it was Shebby Singh who walked out. So it's premature to start hounding him out and turning on him until we have concrete evidence. Talk of asking BRAG to reprimand Singh on this supposed action is also premature because for all we know, Shaw could have been the one who walked out. Hell, what if the two top men are the Venkys brothers themselves, and not Singh and Shaw?

And as someone mentioned earler (I think it was Rev), if it was true it would have become a sensational headliner and published for everyone to read. So let's wait for that article before bashing anyone.

Edit: Here is what Glen has to say on the matter: glen mullan @glen9mullan 2d

@mrmack84 @j4m3sy_b0y Wouldnt believe a word Niko says, so out of touch with the facts

And they did meet Ian Holloway on Friday (way before Nicko posted that tweet), so even if it did happen it wasn't with Holloway.

Mrs shebby Singh take a bow.

No problems with anything. I'm just openly admitting that I'm from a minor Asian country. Sorry that you think my country is dull, nothing I can do about that. Must say Sydney is beautiful though.

No objections to your other criticism of Shebby Singh. Just that I used to have a friend who accused of arson because he happened to be a delinquent (and he smokes too). The amount of abuse he received was disgusting - they vandalized his desk, hounded him out of school, filled his locker with trash, etc. He fought back at first, but it only served to confirm his guilt in his abusers' eyes and eventually he was forced to change schools.

Eventually the real culprit was caught, and it wasn't him. Even then, nobody bothered to apologize to him.

Can you beat mrs D's one game tho?

Get a life.

Yawn :wstu: I think you will find its you that needs to pal. Its just a bit of fun and if you cant see that then my point is proven.

Still confident with Holloway Ralfinho ?

My mortage is soon due and I dont have a penny left to pay it after betting.....

yes mate, my info still stands,

Archived