Jbizzle will be beaming with pride!

He could well be!

Batman.

Batman.

Posted 7 minutes ago

snapback.pngyoda, on 29 October 2012 - 18:40 PM, said:

no, because they were all garbage

^_^

He's only a thousand or so behind yourself in the Posting Shitometer.

who asked you Kean face

OOOOOF!

yes but mine is over a time period of the MB's life

Thats the pot calling the kettle black, I've yet to see a post of any substance from you since to graced us with your presence. You seem more intent on winding people up that posting anything of interest, which does beg the question where your allegiances really are :rock:

chris_h

chris_h

Premier League

118 posts

Posted 7 minutes ago

snapback.pngyoda, on 29 October 2012 - 18:42 PM, said:

agreed, quality counts

Jbizzle will be beaming with pride!

He could well be!

Batman.

Batman.

Posted 7 minutes ago

snapback.pngyoda, on 29 October 2012 - 18:40 PM, said:

no, because they were all garbage

^_^

who asked you Kean face

yes but mine is over a time period of the MB's life

As articulate, intelligent, and brimming with quality as usual.

Can we keep this on topic ffs. If you want to bicker...send each other pm's

Have you any more news on Ole?

I usually deal with punctuation, but I managed to catch the drift of what you were trying (struggling) to say.

Kean off, it that easy enough to understand?

so , Mckinlay and Sherwood on the list but denied permission to be interviewed , Holloway on list interviewed and somebody walked out of meeting , Flitcroft ?? was he on list was he interviewed? ditto Robinson Shearer Grayson , Redknapp not on list wants the job not been interviewed and Berg to be last interviewed

IF Redknapp is even in the running it should be an easy decision, if they don't appoint the best man, which he quite clearly is with vast experince in English football including promotion, then it is an absolute travesty and akin to them not wanting the club to succeed.

I undertsand he may want a lot of money but it is a drop in the ocean compared to the lost revenue if we stay in this division, and I'm not saying it is guaranteed with him but surely a major financial incentive to get us up would be part of any contract.

Henning Berg is one of my all time favourite Rovers players, people jumping on the "he's not good enough" bandwagon without actually looking at his overall record are short sighted, but I feel some would be dissapointed with any manager unless it was Sir Alex, Pep Guardiola or Jose Mourinho. I personally don't know whether Berg will make a good Rovers manager, wasn't sure Hughes would, but I'm willing to give him a chance if he gets it, as with most appointments.

If not Redknapp, then Holloway for me, followed by any one of the "up and coming" type managers if they have a good team of coaches with them, including some experience. The state our club is in I don't think we can expect too high a calibre of manager to be that interested in us, praying that Redknapp actually is, so we might have to make do for now whilst the owners either right some of their wrongs and improve their reputation in the game or make their position untenable and sell.

Archived