BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

The VENKYS will be all too aware that the tv money next season, in the Prem, is at least £100m per club! That's why they'll be desperate to get it right. I can't see them going for some rookie again................here's hoping!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's speculation that Singh is 'in trouble' - see posts from earlier in week.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Holloway appointed and Singh sacked within 48 hours.

That would be a wise and popular move - which is why Venky's won't do it. I fear that we're going to have to suffer Shebby "The real deal" Singh for quite some time!

I understand Singh wqalked out of an interview between he, Shaw and a potential manager

Doesn't he realise stunts like this, and getting everyone wet for Wednesday (only to disappoint) make him the laughing stock of Blackburn?

I hope Brag call him on this behaviour in the next meeting.

I think it's time for the fans to turn against Shebby.

If he is not keen on more experienced/competent candidates then it is just sheer madness - LT did say shortly after Kean left that the owners wanted a younger manager so while we are all laying into Shebby I doubt the Rao family will be helping matters.

Agree

Always enjoy your posts Bryan. One of the better reads on here.

Why thank you, sire.

Regarding Singh, I think he may be immune from any fan action, just as Kean was. We need to ask what will precipitate Venky's leaving ... I only see pain under their ownership.

As a 49 year old, with 35 years service (I have played school football/amateur football on Sats which meant I couldn't go to every match when younger) I have a choice. I have spent small fortunes as a fan/sponsor supporting MY team -I take exception to anyone who says I should go to games regardless - but still I RESPECT your decision to attend. That means I have watched good times and bad. I will not apologise for not being there in th 70's, when if I'd have given up playing football I could have been. Gutted when I wasn't at Bury (wasn't it) when the ground rocked. I was at Preston, FMCF, Anfield, Wembley, Cardiff, and at many absolutely excruciatingly terrible performances over all that period. What upsets me is that the schism caused by our incompetent owners has brought us all to this awful infighting. I just don't enjoy the Ewood experience any more. I want a proper manager. If SS gets it wrong, I for one won't be back, and I won't be taking my 12 year old, a potential life long fan!

Outstanding post.

The VENKYS will be all too aware that the tv money next season, in the Prem, is at least £100m per club! That's why they'll be desperate to get it right. I can't see them going for some rookie again................here's hoping!

If this is true, then Venkys have lost it. Kean? Now no manager for the last month? What do they think will gain us promotion? Karma?

Every point is critical. Action is required.

If it wasn't for the signing of Rhodes I would be guessing that Venkys were trying to jump ship round about now.

Jordan Rhodes is a great business decision. 12 games and 7 goals this season. If he keeps this up, and if we appoint a top manager and backroom staff, we could do well on his contract.

I love a good conspiracy theory so here's one, I think it's fair to say Ian Holloway has had an Interview, if Shebby was calling the shots how did he get the interview because it's quite clear he is not on Shebby's list.

Maybe it's possible that Shaw has spoken to the owners about slight worries he may have had with Shebby's list and Balaji being a Holloway fan has slightly forced Shebby's hand Hence the rumours about Shebby being forced to have a rethink about possible managers.

Maybe mid interview with Holloway Shebby realised it was out of his hands attempted to show a lack of respect by walking out hoping Holloway would change his mind about wanting the job.

So, there you have it..... this theory shows a few things, Im clearly insane, bored to hell with it all and have no concept of reality at all.......or i'm a keaning genius!

Tempt me back - though I didn't renew my season ticket - I have still been to most home matches. As you are obviously a far more dedicated fan than me - I am sure you must have renewed yours and been to every away match - including all pre-season friendlies and reserve and youth matches. In terms of preference - OGS, Holloway (lots of rumours in Blackpool he had an interview on Saturday evening), Harry in that order - wouldn't be too disappointed to see Shearer appointed either.

P.S. A hard core between 4k and 8k doesn't actually make 8k

Ha ha nice one,no I missed a youth match,truce,Re manager choice agree all three,probably throw Grayson in there as well,re Holloway don't know if you saw my post in early hours,was at a function last night and Baptiste Bpool captain was there,asked him if he thought Ollie was going,he said very probable,said do you think to Rovers he said he would be silly not to,but he did seem certain he was leaving Bpool.

I love a good conspiracy theory so here's one, I think it's fair to say Ian Holloway has had an Interview, if Shebby was calling the shots how did he get the interview because it's quite clear he is not on Shebby's list.

Maybe it's possible that Shaw has spoken to the owners about slight worries he may have had with Shebby's list and Balaji being a Holloway fan has slightly forced Shebby's hand Hence the rumours about Shebby being forced to have a rethink about possible managers.

Maybe mid interview with Holloway Shebby realised it was out of his hands attempted to show a lack of respect by walking out hoping Holloway would change his mind about wanting the job.

So, there you have it..... this theory shows a few things, Im clearly insane, bored to hell with it all and have no concept of reality at all.......or i'm a keaning genius!

Aswell as starting the Redknapp rumour because he knew Shaw was starting to have a bigger influence.

Redknapp taking the light off Holloway and making the owners think a bigger fish was there to be caught buying him more time.

God I love a conspiracy!

Don't more than two people have to be in collusion for it to be a conspiracy?

But no one has actually said WHO walked out on whom yet, have they?

Whichever way you look at it, it doesn't look good that the interviewee is likely to get or take the gig does it.

I'll be astonished if Black isn't our full time manager by this time next week. And it'll be another example of Venky's not only looking a gift horse in the mouth, but sticking the nut on it too!!!

Archived