BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible manager playing terrible tactics!!Explain the win at wolves and man united?they are funny results for someone trying to get relegated?please dont tell me you believe that crap from "the expert"?

i believe theres a LOT of dodgy goings on.

Yeah, he really got us relegated on purpose. You could tell how gutted he was when we were three nil up at Wolves last game of his first half season in charge. Devestated.

Kean also looked absolutely mortified when we were briefly 3 points clear of the bottom three last March. We then proceeded to lose 8 out of the last 9 matches and went down.

Now this betting story has surfaced and Kean has left the club presumably to count his millions - all a coincidence of course.

sorry pal that was a quote from me Unsall,btw the 8000 is an average,smart arse,I know we had lower gates and yes I was there against Shewsbury

I'll be a real smart arse - how can you have a hard core average ? Surely hard core are there match after match ?

Well you may not be happy with Rhodes, but I am. Especially after Best was injured.

I say credit where it's due to the owners on that one.

I think Rhodes and a fully fit best will be superb together. It is a shame that Best had to get injured for us to buy Rhodes.

Kean also looked absolutely mortified when we were briefly 3 points clear of the bottom three last March. We then proceeded to lose 8 out of the last 9 matches and went down.

Now this betting story has surfaced and Kean has left the club presumably to count his millions - all a coincidence of course.

What "story"?

That post from "The Expert"?

You're a lot better than that jim - unless you're on a wind up of course.

i believe theres a LOT of dodgy goings on.

Oh yeah I massivley agree with you think there are all sorts going on agent fees,keans contract etc but I dont think it is all part of a master plan and I dont think that relegation was a plan to then bring in ali that is a load of rubbish in my opinion!

What "story"?

After the mini-revival in March there has to be an explanation for the collapse in Rovers' form at the end of last season. Even by Kean's standards Rovers were extraordinarily poor and in some matches appeared not to be trying. Would you put it past that manager to be involved in some sort of betting scam - I certainly would not.

After the mini-revival in March there has to be an explanation for the collapse in Rovers' form at the end of last season. Even by Kean's standards Rovers were extraordinarily poor and in some matches appeared not to be trying. Would you put it past that manager to be involved in some sort of betting scam - I certainly would not.

any evidence to back this claim or just more speculation that cant be back up???

Dressing room disharmony with N'Zonzi and Givet and Kean being an atrocious manager is a better explanation. Going to Bolton after the Muamba incident didn't help either.

OGS's odds are shortening in the betting if anyone is still interested.

any evidence to back this claim or just more speculation that cant be back up???

There probably is no evidence Chaddy but I will say this, in all my time involved in playing, managing and watching football, I have never encou8ntered all thes NDA agreements all Rovers employees have to sign, in my opinion, there is a really good reason to do this and thats some kind of corruption, as I said, just my opinion but cant think of any other reason!!

Betting patterns, hmmm.

Think you may get a clue as to who the man will be by any marked shift in odds over the next 24 hours.

Suspension of betting would not be a surprise.

just looked on odds checker and holly is massive odds on now, has there been developments?

Lowest price is 1/2 - if that goes to say 1/5 and shorter, then significant.

I'll be a real smart arse - how can you have a hard core average ? Surely hard core are there match after match ?

I think Rhodes and a fully fit best will be superb together. It is a shame that Best had to get injured for us to buy Rhodes.

Just for you, a hard core between 4000 and 8000,which you are obviously not one,your one of the 7000 who jump on the bandwagon when we are doing well,what we call a part time supporter,any way we are off topic here,who would you like for a manager,would Harry tempt you back,Ollie possibly,Kean has gone you know you can come back and support the team.

Betting patterns, hmmm.

Think you may get a clue as to who the man will be by any marked shift in odds over the next 24 hours.

Suspension of betting would not be a surprise.

Lowest price is 1/2 - if that goes to say 1/5 and shorter, then significant.

With all due respect, you've been rattling on about betting odds for a few weeks now and pretending you know people ITK at Blackpool

Shut up, or I will hurt you

just looked on odds checker and holly is massive odds on now, has there been developments?

I don't think anything has changed too much today, not sure what the odds were last night but Holloway has been around the price he is now since this morning.

Only change I've noticed is OGS coming in as the distant second favourite on some sites with a few others beginning to drift out.

Could be something in Holloway or it could just be that most of the rest have either been ruled out or have ruled themselves out at one point or another.

The "mini-revival" consisted of a win over a Wolves side by general consensus & evidence of the table even worse than us, followed by a victory over a visibly disinterested Sunderland who had a home cup replay v Everton days later their priority for the season.

A Wolves team that beat us at home first game of the season. I did say "mini" but 2 wins on the trot was virtually unprecedented for Kean and gave Rovers supporters the chance to dream we might escape. It appears Kean had other plans though.

How on earth does anyone know who has or hasn't signed an NDA?

Who has disclosed the fact that they have signed one?!!

Like most of the barf on here pure figments of over-active imaginations I'll warrant

I would go as far as to say that almost anyone who has left Rovers with any sort of compensation will have signed one otherwise, I am pretty certain that there would have been a fair amount of the old proverbial hitting the fan !

They were unfit, undisciplined and leaderless. We had lost our two best defenders, two extraordinary players. There's your explanation.

There may have been other things going on, I'm not going to speculate on that. Whatever, even if Kean had wanted them to do better it would not have happened.

Like most of the barf on here pure figments of over-active imaginations I'll warrant

Yep, OK, when you have been to the Moon, I'll nick a piece of your green cheese!!

With all due respect, you've been rattling on about betting odds for a few weeks now and pretending you know people ITK at Blackpool

Shut up, or I will hurt you

That constitutes a written threat and I will forward to my solicitor.

Archived