SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MM where this come from pal???

Chaddy - it's a bit like doing a jigsaw puzzle, you hear bits and pieces and then try and put the pieces together and see if you get a fit !

if you see some of my posts over the last week or so, you wouldn't be surprised at what I think might happen.

Some might think it's bullsh1t, well that's their prerogative, after all, it is a MB which is supposed to be for rumour, speculation and opinion.

Let's face it, our owners and management are so unpredictable.

Any opinions that I offer are made in good faith - folk can take them or leave them, I aint bothered either way.

Btw, can anyone actually confirm this - exactly how do we know this?

Well...... er...they both like chickens!

Mercerman!!!! I've bloody well got it!! I've been wracking my brain for who you remind me of and i've bloody well got it!!!

Chaddy, Selling a car is like making love to a beautiful woman

Priceless!!

Seems to me that the owners run Rovers like Hitler ran Germany. Gave people titles (many of which overlapped) ensuring rivalry and disharmony, took no interest in day to day admin and let them sort it out as best they

could while he ate cream cakes and watched westerns in his mountain retreat.

Any disagreement that couldn't be sorted out, the one who got closest to Hitler won.

Shaw and Singh are fighting it out now to see who has the biggest influence and who has the ear of the Raos or maybe Mrs D to be more precise.

Shaw wants Ollie so Singh makes a farce of the interview, Singh wanted Mckinley so its leaked to stop it.

Singh wants Robinson because he thinks he can control him, Shaw doesn't for the same reason!

Those whom the Gods wish to destroy they first make mad.

Theory but it fits!

Seems to me that the owners run Rovers like Hitler ran Germany. Gave people titles (many of which overlapped) ensuring rivalry and disharmony, took no interest in day to day admin and let them sort it out as best they

Any disagreement that couldn't be sorted out, the one who got closest to Hitler won.

Shaw and Singh are fighting it out now to see who has the biggest influence and who has the ear of the Raos or maybe Mrs D to be more precise.

Shaw wants Ollie so Singh makes a farce of the interview, Singh wanted Mckinley so its leaked to stop it.

Singh wants Robinson because he thinks he can control him, Shaw doesn't for the same reason!

Theory but it fits!

I'm liking it.

That would make Balaji Herman Goering

Venketesh would be Speer

Agnew Goebbels

Kean would clearly be Hess

Anderson Mussolini

Hendry can be Reinard Heydrich

Theory but it fits!

:-)

I did see a documentary about Hitler the other day and thought about raising this but didn't want to be the first one to invoke Godwin's law.

Glad you did though.

For heavens sake people.

Nixon tweets that someone walked out of an interview and everyone is topping themselves?

If it was that much of a story he'd specify who the manager in question was or splash it all over the redtops as a huge exclusive.

Let's see what happens.

Okey, cheers.

Everybody keeps repeating it, but I hadnt really understood where it came from.

But Kamy is one of the few ITK that I trust so thats all fine! :tu:

Balaji said he liked Holloway when we were filming the Rovers documentary in Manchester. I wasn't there as I couldn't make it but was told later on. As someone pointed out, it could have been the first name that came into his head when asked on the spot, but he did say it.

Maybe it was Gary flitcroft that walked out!

it doesn't take much to guess who walked out guys. And it wasn't the guy being interviewed. Professionalism has really hit rock bottom now.

Balaji said he liked Holloway when we were filming the Rovers documentary in Manchester. I wasn't there as I couldn't make it but was told later on. As someone pointed out, it could have been the first name that came into his head when asked on the spot, but he did say it.

I heard it on a BRFCs podcast so that's why I attributed it to Kamy. It will be interesting to see what the documentary reveals.

Shebby is probably still promising 'I can do better than Holloway' especially as Shebby has put him in his unloved 2nd category of manager - unfortunately this sounds like every manager that has ever managed the game apart from the people who have never managed before.

Archived