SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Suspension of betting would not be a surprise.

Indeed, especially as betting has already been suspended on this market three times I believe in the last couple of weeks before coming back on?

But anyway, the bookies really have no more idea than we do on this one. It's Venky's, any form of logic is irrelevant.

With all due respect, you've been rattling on about betting odds for a few weeks now and pretending you know people ITK at Blackpool

Shut up, or I will hurt you

To be fair, his contact at Blackpool is very good and accurate.

Mercerman, getting a solicitor involved over a messageboard comment is a bit over the top in my opinion. Bit of banter. Kiss and make up, guys.

Can we not accept the fact that Steve was a complete moron.

Fact accepted.

Mercerman, getting a solicitor involved over a messageboard comment is a bit over the top in my opinion. Bit of banter. Kiss and make up, guys.

By way of mutual apology, can't they just have a beer at the pub while watching the game?

Ossydave - I enjoy banter as much as most, I take a lot of stick, and give a bit back, and don't mind providing it's done in the right manner.

However, I do draw the line at threatening to "hurt" people.

You need to be very careful about comments even if written or said with "tongue firmly in cheek".

I would not want to get this site, in particular, embroiled in any sort of unwelcome legal stuff, so on this one occasion will overlook your comment.

I doubt he goes the game

To set the record straight, I have followed Rovers home and away for 50ish years including the dark days when rooted to the depths of the old Third Division.

This season, however, been to one match only given the, IMO, present shambolic ownership / management of the club.

I feel so lucky

You feckin should be but your comments and attitude are of no surprise.

To set the record straight, I have followed Rovers home and away for 50ish years including the dark days when rooted to the depths of the old Third Division.

This season, however, been to one match only given the, IMO, present shambolic ownership / management of the club.

I couldn't care less, you post some rubbish on here about meetings in Blackpool etc making out you're a big man, get a gun and go in the army if you want my respect

Ossydave - I enjoy banter as much as most, I take a lot of stick, and give a bit back, and don't mind providing it's done in the right manner.

However, I do draw the line at threatening to "hurt" people.

You need to be very careful about comments even if written or said with "tongue firmly in cheek".

I would not want to get this site, in particular, embroiled in any sort of unwelcome legal stuff, so on this one occasion will overlook your comment.

Tongue in cheek Mercer, move on, you're a big boy.

Mercer, back to betting patterns, didn't OGS drop to something silly at one stage. Thought he dropped to 3/1 on or something like that. There have been so many favourites so far it's madness.

I'd still be more than happy with Ollie, OGS and a few of the other names linked. Only a couple give me real nightmares.

A thought re OGS' odds coming in this afternoon... Molde had a game at 6pm (they've just beaten Rosenberg to go 3 points clear) Could he have made a comment pre-game re his future? Not neccessarily directly relating to Rovers but if he's come out and made noises that this season could be his last at Molde it may explain the shift in odds.

Mercer, back to betting patterns, didn't OGS drop to something silly at one stage. Thought he dropped to 3/1 on or something like that. There have been so many favourites so far it's madness.

I'd still be more than happy with Ollie, OGS and a few of the other names linked. Only a couple give me real nightmares.

As I have said many times, do NOT read a thing into betting patterns on a next manager gig.

Archived