BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

I've always regarded Redknapp as a spiv like character. I particularly dislike the way he conducts transfer business. As I despise Tottingham I grew to dislike old Wobblechops even more.

If we appoint him I will absolutely delighted. As a football fan I reserve the right to be a right fickle bar steward.

Brilliant!

What he said.

And at least during the transfer window WE could have him hanging out of the car window on the way into Brockhall gling Yeah he's a great player, smashing lad, any manager would be delighted to have him in their side but I cant talk about him because hes someone else's player"

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a game of opinions isn't it but I completely disagree. Even If Black is here for another game and wins it he'll still have taken two

points less over the corresponding period than Kean. Also we we outrageously fortunate to get 6 points from the last two games. If we'd got one point from those two, you could 't really complain.

Secondly, whilst we may only have conceded 3 goals during his spell in charge, we've stopped creating chances and only scored 4 which suggests to me that over the course of a season, we wouldn't win many games with Black in charge.

The players also look extremely flat and demotivated playing for him and he and Kean were responsible for taking us down. I still want to see anyone associated with the Kean regime frogmarched off the premises when the new man comes in ideally.

Under Kean's short reign in this division we weren't exactly creating loads of chances. We scored with what little chances we had.

I cannot help thinking , Mark Hughes has more chance of being our next manager than Redknapp....

It looks unlikely to be Holloway , if he was the news would have leaked by now !!!

McCarthy , seems to be quiet prefer him over Holloway anytime ...

Cannot see it being a manager from the lower tiers , they need to get the fans onside , I can see it being Black though especially if we win on Saturday ...

Personally , we appear to be waiting for someone Hughes , OGS , Shearer (sorting the backroom staff out ) We cannot take 5 weeks to appoint the likes of McKinlay, Berg , Flitcroft et al

OR JUST SIMPLY NO IDEA ,WHO TO APPOINT !

Although just a few games before the end of the Norwegian season, in which Molde is set to win again, why would Solskjær want to leave a team that is playing in the group stages in Europe, and doing well at it?

Why not wait out until a safe mid-table premier league team has a vacancy in the next calender year?

You're confusing Eric Black with John Jensen there son. Black didn't join Rovers until September this year.

I think you"re getting a little confused yourself there "Dad". Black joined the Club as Kean's assistant with I think 17 games of last season to go.

Fair comment, both Kean AND Black have been somewhat flattered by results and neither are good enough imo.

I would agree ,with the above post ....

But from what I have seen (3 games ) and watched on TV there is very little quality in other teams ..

So , maybe they have not been flattered , we have a poor team ,squad and no manager , appears to me it is a far poorer league than it was 11 yrs ago ...

Both Tore Pedersen and Bohinen reckon Berg should take the job and Berg will fit in as he knows the club and will bring stability

We don't want stability, we need to move forwards from this nightmare that we're currently being engulfed in.

wasn't aimed at anybody in-particular, just the general feelings towards him on here in the past have never been that good and id prefer Holloway over him(and im not even that big of an Holloway fan), i don't really like the idea of having a media darling type as manager, id prefer somebody a bit more sensible that's just focused on football and the club(and not just what he can get out of it).

I've always hated the man, but I'd back Lucifer getting the job if I thought he's the most likely to get us promoted.

Cheers .. He's appeared on odd checker

He was always one of the frontrunners in the betting for the Dingles job.

Has Dyche actually been appointed or are both sides still considering it?

Re: Appleton don 't know anything about him but most commentators seem to think he's doing a decent job at Pompey all things considered.

I've always hated the man, but I'd back Lucifer getting the job if I thought he's the most likely to get us promoted.

Pretty much.

Assuming Guardiola, Mourinho and Ferguson are slightly out of reach, do you think Harry is that man?

Cheers .. He's appeared on odd checker

I can't say I know too much about him, though he seems to have a pretty decent reputation despite getting relegated with Portsmouth. Mitigating circumstances I know but I think some people/media outlets are slightly blinded with sympathy in situations such as these.

Archived