BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talkshyte have just had a 10 minute rant pleading with Redknapp not to join this ex Mill Town backwater,North West based,no support,never ever won anything,horrible fans who eat babies and protest,never any sunshine,below the national average wage football club called Blackburn Rovers.

All because they spoke to Glen?

That was that.

Now its Holloway or Berg.

What will people feel if Berg is given the job ?

Not sure to be honest. I liked him a lot as a player, and he was the kind of player you'd expect would make a good manager as well. What I hear about his management style, and some of his comments on Rovers over the last couple of years, gives me some optimism. But it it still a massive gamble, and after Kean (and to a lesser extent Ince) gambles with managerial appointments make me nervous. But he would definitely get my full support, I like the man.

Would prefer OGS - if we've waited this long we might as well wait until the Norwegian title is decided.

Even some of the journalists who were saying Redknapp would be interviewed were saying that it could be his representatives that travel up to speak to Rovers.

There have been too many people saying Redknapp is talking to Rovers for it to be complete rubbish, so the above would make the most sense under the circumstances.

Archived