BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh

ABBEY

Hi Glen, Thanks for the response to my posting. I wasn't having a go by the way, just asking a question, so I hope I haven't upset you. It would be nice for not only me, but others on here to know, in particular about the "players the before mentioned tried to get in the club are beyond belief". Are you able to expand on that at all and if nit, why not?

Many of rovers targets are well documented on this site, for e.g had the others had their way DJ Campbell would of been signed before Rhodes .

They finally got their wish later on as we all know , but that was purely down to who had the biggest brown envelope !!!!

Just a quick thought, but if Shebby's tale will open a few more eyes, when told, why is it not being told? a Current staff member who deliberately Inflated contracts and hid work permits, does not deserve to still be at the club.

Surely if this is a known fact, the supporters should be told, especially if he is still at the club. What is he doing still here and should the supporters really be expected to buy season tickets, when we have allegedly got a crook on board?

Again much has been written on here , whilst if the papers had their way and was not under lawyer threats it would of printed too .

When I was chairman of the BRFCAG we put things on our website which we received legal letters from Derek Shaw's solicitors representing rovers , stating what they'd do if we didn't take them down . Our response "bring it on ". Needless to say they went away with their tail between their legs .

Better still rovers other solicitors actually provided the information for us to stick on the website 😀

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many of rovers targets are well documented on this site, for e.g had the others had their way DJ Campbell would of been signed before Rhodes .

They finally got their wish later on as we all know , but that was purely down to who had the biggest brown envelope !!!!

wasn't Rovers looking to sign Simon Cox/Jamie Mackie that summer before Shebby stop it and went for Rhodes? Didn't you and the BRFCAG suggested Rhodes name to Shebby during a meeting?

He was a player they looked at , but pretty sure that's as far as it went

I thought so Glen cos I remember reading in the media that Rovers wanted Mackie and Cox. thanks for the reply and response.

here are the media stories linking us to them

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/blackburn-boss-steve-kean-plots-1174830

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-gossip-qprs-jamie-mackie-1144775

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/west-bromwich-albion-fc/2012/07/16/blackburn-rovers-after-west-brom-hitman-simon-cox/

I would love to know the full story and what happened with everything.

I would love to know everything too, but i doesn't seem to be available. Is everyone else not sickened to the stomach that we still have a person of influence at the helm, despite these serious allegations. Surely he needs hounding out!

• Backroom

At least Glen and co suggested a good player

Didn't Vineeth once infamously seek advice of a fan famous for being clueless? I may be getting it wrong though

What happened to that dossier?

Was handed to the authorities and the media,

Parts were sent to India.

As previously mentioned the papers can't print a thing due to legal representation , whilst witnesses have made it clear they will only speak out if there is a public enquiry .

Others just took the hush money and left .

Bar writing a book , which if I had the spare disposable income I would , it's pretty much now in the hands of those with the avenues / finances to pursue

At least Glen and co suggested a good player

Didn't Vineeth once infamously seek advice of a fan famous for being clueless? I may be getting it wrong though

Ah yes , the transcript of that was just eye watering , right down to who should get a new contract and who should not .

Think Pavone was part of that list . A list made from a beta of football manager if I remember correctly as their ratings were due an upgrade on the latest update

wasn't Rovers looking to sign Simon Cox/Jamie Mackie that summer before Shebby stop it and went for Rhodes? Didn't you and the BRFCAG suggested Rhodes name to Shebby during a meeting?

He actually thought Huddersfield was in another country

Regarding Best, etuhu, Murphy etc. I thought that was all Kean? How was shebby involved?

Shaw said it was Shebby who agreed their contracts .Think he thought they had to be 4 year minimum contracts!!!

Shaw said it was Shebby who agreed their contracts .Think he thought they had to be 4 year minimum contracts!!!

That's nonsense , at no point was Singh an employee of blackburn rovers , nor did he negotiate contracts .

He certainly highlighted potential signings , however the negotiating of contracts was done by Shaw .

Best , Murphy and Etuhu were all Kean signings brokered by Shaw and Agnew.

It's very easy to blame the departed for contracts when you are still around to deflect that Blame .

The Portuguese contingent were certainly Shebby influenced signings as was the polish keeper and Rhodes , however again all contracts , fees were negotiated by the board of Blackburn rovers .

Shaws excuse when i personally asked him the direct question why his signature was on everyone of these contracts was " I didn't know what Singhs role was for the first couple of months , these players were put forward so I did what I assumed was expected of me and negotiated the signing , by the time I realised it was not his role , these players were on the books "

However his excuse doesn't hold much water when Venkys Lawyers clearly stated he had gone rouge and was negotiating contracts I.e bergs without authority from above .

If you genuinely believe the global advisor negotiated contracts then you give him far too much credit , he wouldn't know where to start as he had zero clue how to run a football club and should of been nowhere near one

That's nonsense , at no point was Singh an employee of blackburn rovers , nor did he negotiate contracts .

He certainly highlighted potential signings , however the negotiating of contracts was done by Shaw .

Best , Murphy and Etuhu were all Kean signings brokered by Shaw and Agnew.

It's very easy to blame the departed for contracts when you are still around to deflect that Blame .

The Portuguese contingent were certainly Shebby influenced signings as was the polish keeper and Rhodes , however again all contracts , fees were negotiated by the board of Blackburn rovers .

Shaws excuse when i personally asked him the direct question why his signature was on everyone of these contracts was " I didn't know what Singhs role was for the first couple of months , these players were put forward so I did what I assumed was expected of me and negotiated the signing , by the time I realised it was not his role , these players were on the books "

However his excuse doesn't hold much water when Venkys Lawyers clearly stated he had gone rouge and was negotiating contracts I.e bergs without authority from above .

If you genuinely believe the global advisor negotiated contracts then you give him far too much credit , he wouldn't know where to start as he had zero clue how to run a football club and should of been nowhere near one

So Glen, why has Shaw been so bomb proof? In my view he is not fit for purpose. Why does he continue in his well paid job? Surely Madame can't find him anything but a toad.....answered my own question, sorry!

So Glen, why has Shaw been so bomb proof? In my view he is not fit for purpose. Why does he continue in his well paid job? Surely Madame can't find him anything but a toad.....answered my own question, sorry!

Next question ???

For the life of me I ain't got a clue , but if he's reading this (which is likely) , Your rendezvous at the pub in Mellor with your sidekick , I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next question ???

For the life of me I ain't got a clue , but if he's reading this (which is likely) , Your rendezvous at the pub in Mellor with your sidekick , I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps one day you will tell.......don't drink in Mellor, but when he next comes to Clitheroe tell me, I will listen in!

Absolutely not , I'm privy to much that went on behind the scenes to finally rid this club of Kean , Agnew , Anderson , Huber and Indoo sella . Singhs involvement in their demise should not be underestimated . Given my time again I'd do things exactly the way I did it back then .

Singh had multiple faults , but had he not been here at that pivotal time . This club would certainly be a 100 times worse off and I'm in no doubt in at least one division lower .

The players the before mentioned tried to get in this club are beyond belief . The internal sabotage from Agnew and in particular shaw , from hiding work permits , to deliberately inflating contracts is unforgivable .

I'm sure when this tail is finally told it will open far more eyes .

I just wish more supporters at that time and before had woken up to the what was going on.

A small band of supporters with virtually zero resources took these crooks on and won , had they not I dread to think where this club would be right now .

So embarrassed , certainly not , ashamed that more didn't take a stand ??? Certainly

when will this tale be told? Because unless you had signed some sort of NDA, im amazed Glen that this whole thing has not been revealed yet. Not having a go Glen at you, im just wondering as i know there are others who are itching to reveal but are saying the same things "one day" all will be revealed

All you curious souls asking Glen for info -what would you do with the info when you got it?

Just chatter on about it -in the 'Guardian' style way of cynical sniping.

The Gazza section adds to the real base of this - WE SHOULD BE DEMANDING people in charge of the Club with more of a commitment and feeling for the History/Tradition/Style of Club it is.

The quicker some rich Industrialists plus the Trust can get hold of the Club,cleanse it, and put in ethical,committed Management staff then the better for all of us!

We the fans just have to ride the debacle and hope it comes to an end soonest.

Thanks Glen for your commitment.

Was handed to the authorities and the media,

Parts were sent to India.

As previously mentioned the papers can't print a thing due to legal representation , whilst witnesses have made it clear they will only speak out if there is a public enquiry .

Others just took the hush money and left .

Bar writing a book , which if I had the spare disposable income I would , it's pretty much now in the hands of those with the avenues / finances to pursue

Ah yes , the transcript of that was just eye watering , right down to who should get a new contract and who should not .

Think Pavone was part of that list . A list made from a beta of football manager if I remember correctly as their ratings were due an upgrade on the latest update

He actually thought Huddersfield was in another country

I don't think you would need disposable income to write a book to be honest. I have a friend who has written four boos two fiction and two non fiction. Two of them are football related and I am sure if yo wanted him to Ghost write it for you, he would only be too happy. He has written all these books whilst holding down a 9-5 job and supporting his wife and two kids. Check him out if you like, one of his football books is another Saturday and sweet FA and his name is Calvin Wade. The offer is genuine from me, just let me know.

I don't think you would need disposable income to write a book to be honest. I have a friend who has written four boos two fiction and two non fiction. Two of them are football related and I am sure if yo wanted him to Ghost write it for you, he would only be too happy. He has written all these books whilst holding down a 9-5 job and supporting his wife and two kids. Check him out if you like, one of his football books is another Saturday and sweet FA and his name is Calvin Wade. The offer is genuine from me, just let me know.

must have been bad .

Calvin I presume? :huh:

must have been bad .

Sorry, what's a K between friends. Cheers for spotting :)

Calvin I presume?

No I am not Calvin. As stated Calvin is a good friend of mine. I am Carl honest.

Think the disposible income would be needed to keep fending off the guilty sewer rats lawyers, as been mentioned those close to home are not shy in using the clubs own legal advisors to try and keep their dirty deeds buried and no doubt the former FA business partners and associated scum have deep legal pockets

Think the disposible income would be needed to keep fending off the guilty sewer rats lawyers, as been mentioned those close to home are not shy in using the clubs own legal advisors to try and keep their dirty deeds buried and no doubt the former FA business partners and associated scum have deep legal pockets

Not too many people are successfully sued for telling the truth.

Tell that to Blackpool fans....

Why who was sued for telling the truth there? I heard about a fan being sued for posting disparaging remarks about the owner, but not for stating something that was factually correct. I may have missed it though and apologise if I did.

• Moderation Lead

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-32388168- luckily a fans group have clubbed together to help him out. A fine that large for a pensioner, who then had to apologise publically!!

Many fans have made remarks on messageboards and facebook that have had legal proceedings put in place against them. Karl Oyston's got more front than....(well, you get the idea).

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/community/community-news/warning-to-fans-over-online-abuse-1-6580591.

Don't you remember when JA's mobile number was produced on here, then several folk left him messages? He had comments removed on an LT article as well, which was subsequently retracted.

Archived