BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh

ABBEY

Will Berg allow Singh to buy more random foreign players in January I wonder?

Good question. I hope Singh takes a step back from identifying transfer targets now and allows Berg to do his thing.

Who were the 3 that he signed? The Keeper, Rosado & that centre half? None of them have pulled up trees and only Rosado has seen any amount of game time.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good question. I hope Singh takes a step back from identifying transfer targets now and allows Berg to do his thing.

Who were the 3 that he signed? The Keeper, Rosado & that centre half? None of them have pulled up trees and only Rosado has seen any amount of game time.

The 5 minutes of Rosado cost us the game at Huddersfield !! I also hope Singh takes a step back........ to his TV career at ESPN please!!

far too early to tell, but - if berg is a major success here.....AND SS had a direct impact on kean leaving....AND we've bought Jordan Rhodes because of SS......will people cut him some slack??

We should. And I will.

He's barely spoken since Berg was signed.

Which is the way things should be and a huge positive. Let Berg speak for the team.

• 2 years later...

So thats that then? No point any of us continuing with the BRFC club or BRFCS the mboard either if you are right. I was thinking about a half year ST but sod it, I'll stick to improving my garden and my golf handicap. I was weakening I admit so many thanks for putting me right TBTF. thumbs-up.gif

hahaha search works gord ..

hahaha search works gord ..

Jesus , Abbey... this prompted me to look back on the Shebby thread and I feel sick. People on here saying they felt better with Shebby in and that we should cut him some slack.

Well we did and he nearly bust us and gave us a lasting gift of a feckin transfer embargo!! What a complete nob he was,

• Backroom

Shebby gave us Rhodes instead of Simon Cox and was the only one in favour of Tim Sherwood on our board. Also the only one to engage with supporters and try to address their concerns.

Not as bad as many made out it would seem.

• Backroom

Singh was an absolute disgrace and hampered the club massively when we needed to get in a proper manager to replace Kean. His in-fighting with Shaw was juvenile and his media interviews made me embarrassed to be a Rovers fan. Glad he's gone, not missed.

Shebby gave us Rhodes instead of Simon Cox and was the only one in favour of Tim Sherwood on our board. Also the only one to engage with supporters and try to address their concerns.

Not as bad as many made out it would seem.

Mike you are joking mate ???

He is almost single handedly responsible for the embargo by hanging out ludicrous contracts to the likes of Murphy , Etuhu, Orr,Best not to mention the army of Portugese waiters that arrived and barely kicked a ball.I think we can also safely say that Sherwood certainly didn't want him!!!

Mike you are joking mate ???

He is almost single handedly responsible for the embargo by hanging out ludicrous contracts to the likes of Murphy , Etuhu, Orr,Best not to mention the army of Portugese waiters that arrived and barely kicked a ball.I think we can also safely say that Sherwood certainly didn't want him!!!

This.

I don't see how signing Rhodes and a rumour he wanted Tim Sherwood glosses over what he's done to this club.

I still question how much involvement he had with removing a certain person at the time too.

Another complete embarrassment to rival any since Venkys rocked up.......

No doubt Singh helped the process but Kean went because it benefited him and if he'd have wanted to stay he would have. I actually think he'd got to the point where he wanted sacking and paying off but that wasn't forthcoming so between them they somehow engineered his exit and payoff.

Archived