Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh

ABBEY

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who does henning actually report into?

shebby or shaw?

I just can't see his ego letting Berg get on with it.

Hope I'm wrong and the tide of stupidity is finally receding.

Sums up for me the situation. Feel Berg's a compromise between Shaw and Shebby and is in part reporting to both men. Also where's Agnew in all of this?

Agree can't see Shebby's ego letting Berg get on with it. Hopefully Berg is strong enough to stop him interfering. His interference with Pedersen was highly detrimental and still think he knows the square root of naff all.

If shebby was not appointed the reality is Kean would still be our manager, Simon Cox would be playing as a loan striker, Fabio Nunes would be still in Portugal and for those still going to ewood will still have to be watching a clueless system with a clueless player selection and a team with absolutely no balance. Shebby is no god or has he done everything right by everyone. That being said I personally prefer him here than not, He drove Kean out of him job and for that alone I am thankful. Another point about shebby is he talks, maybe too much or not as direct as he should at times but he talks, if shebby was not here we wouldn’t know a single thing about what is happening with our club. The club is now making small steps in the right direction. That's all the matters

If shebby was not appointed the reality is Kean would still be our manager, Simon Cox would be playing as a loan striker, Fabio Nunes would be still in Portugal and for those still going to ewood will still have to be watching a clueless system with a clueless player selection and a team with absolutely no balance. Shebby is no god or has he done everything right by everyone. That being said I personally prefer him here than not, He drove Kean out of him job and for that alone I am thankful. Another point about shebby is he talks, maybe too much or not as direct as he should at times but he talks, if shebby was not here we wouldn’t know a single thing about what is happening with our club. The club is now making small steps in the right direction. That's all the matters

Your evidence that Kean resigned because of Singh is...........?

Obvious to me, that Kean was under considerable pressure, the overwhelming reasons being financial because of the falling attendances. The fan who stayed away - and many are still staying away - really made their mark.

The reduction in revenue from fans attendance pales into insignificance when compared to lost revenue from relegation. If they cared about the money so much he would have been binned then or before.

The general concensus was that Kean was here as long as Venkys were, until Shebby showed up.

The reduction in revenue from fans attendance pales into insignificance when compared to lost revenue from relegation. If they cared about the money so much he would have been binned then or before.

The general concensus was that Kean was here as long as Venkys were, until Shebby showed up.

Believe me, they care about money and I'll ask again for evidence of how exactly did Singh force Kean into resigning? He didn't/couldn't sack him, so he certainly couldn't make him resign. The stay aways pressurised that situation.

Believe me, they care about money and I'll ask again for evidence of how exactly did Singh force Kean into resigning? He didn't/couldn't sack him, so he certainly couldn't make him resign. The stay aways pressurised that situation.

If lack of evidence invalidates the Shebby theory, where is the evidence that the loss of $100k every other week to owners who had just lost 24 million a year somehow prompted the manager resign?

If lack of evidence invalidates the Shebby theory, where is the evidence that the loss of $100k every other week to owners who had just lost 24 million a year somehow prompted the manager resign?

"IF" lack of evidence invalidates the Shebby Theory.... "If"?

"IF" lack of evidence invalidates the Shebby Theory.... "If"?

there are too many IF's where Rovers are concerned at a present , too many conspiracy theories but somewhere amongst all the theories and if's is the truth ....one thing is certain the fans and club were sold down the river as soon as the club was sold to these chancers !

• Backroom

If the owners had sacked Kean I would have assumed that they had set him a points target in the summer, and that by failing to meet that target he had to go. Good, decisive action. But that isn't how Venky's work.

The fact they didn't sack him and waited for him to walk makes things less clear. I don't think Singh had as much to do with it as is being made out, but I think Kean saw his power-base at the club eroding - with Singh a part of that - and decided to get out before he became compromised.

Kean was his 'snakelike' best when he resigned, it was calculated and timed to get as much money as possible out of the owners. Anyone who thinks Singh played any part in this is deluded in my opinion.

Singh is a joker, should be nowhere near the club, and we'll not move forward whilst he's involved., simple as that.

Still find it absolutely criminal that the toad had to walk before we saw the back of him.

No doubt in my mind he'd still be here otherwise.

Exactly, shows that Singh has little or no power to bring about change.

Kean was his 'snakelike' best when he resigned, it was calculated and timed to get as much money as possible out of the owners. Anyone who thinks Singh played any part in this is deluded in my opinion.

Singh is a joker, should be nowhere near the club, and we'll not move forward whilst he's involved., simple as that.

Kean saw the writing on the wall and obviously planned his exit.... that comment about never having seen the new signings play clearly proves that he was preparing the ground for constructive dismissal way back then.

However imo we should cut Singh some slack. He's no doubt a little naive and he may be a loose cannon BUT I went to the audience with him in KGH and it was obvious that he had little regard for Kean then. Rome never was built in a day but since that day the club has moved forward significantly in squad and playing matters and in supporter esteem as can be seen by the return of a few thousand supporters on sat. On top of that I don't know the in's and outs but Agnew and Shaw appear to have been verbally gelded. Basically imo and without any more than surface facts we seem better and healthier with Singh than we have been since Williams and Allardyce et al were sacked two years ago.

Kean saw the writing on the wall and obviously planned his exit.... that comment about never having seen the new signings play clearly proves that he was preparing the ground for constructive dismissal way back then.

However imo we should cut Singh some slack. He's no doubt a little naive and he may be a loose cannon BUT I went to the audience with him in KGH and it was obvious that he had little regard for Kean then. Rome never was built in a day but since that day the club has moved forward significantly in squad and playing matters and in supporter esteem as can be seen by the return of a few thousand supporters on sat. On top of that I don't know the in's and outs but Agnew and Shaw appear to have been verbally gelded. Basically imo and without any more than surface facts we seem better and healthier with Singh than we have been since Williams and Allardyce et al were sacked two years ago.

Course it was obvious he had little regard for Kean at KGH -thats what he knew the fans wanted to hear.This guy plays to the cameras -he is a grade 1 muppet.How has the club moved forward significantly??? If its based on squad numbers and cost per week then your bang on fella otherwise i beg to differ.Return of a few thosand fans -where?? 14900 which included kids for a £1. WE have lost a good 5000 fans for good through these idiots.

Shebby got lucky when Kean resigned but it was naff all to do with Shebby forcing him out and all to do with Shebby dropping a massive bullock handing Kean the golden ticket to big compensation.The spendathon continues at a rate of knots and we are in massive massive bother if we don't go up this year.There is no way the current circus can stay on the road for another year .So lets hope these quality additions form Portugal help Shebby get lucky again.Edinho, Henrique, Paulo Jorge , Rosado, anyone??

Ironic that Berg is lauding Ruben Rochina as our special talent-wasn't he a jerome anderson recruit??

Course it was obvious he had little regard for Kean at KGH -thats what he knew the fans wanted to hear.This guy plays to the cameras -he is a grade 1 muppet.How has the club moved forward significantly??? If its based on squad numbers and cost per week then your bang on fella otherwise i beg to differ.Return of a few thosand fans -where?? 14900 which included kids for a £1. WE have lost a good 5000 fans for good through these idiots.

Shebby got lucky when Kean resigned but it was naff all to do with Shebby forcing him out and all to do with Shebby dropping a massive bullock handing Kean the golden ticket to big compensation.The spendathon continues at a rate of knots and we are in massive massive bother if we don't go up this year.There is no way the current circus can stay on the road for another year .So lets hope these quality additions form Portugal help Shebby get lucky again.Edinho, Henrique, Paulo Jorge , Rosado, anyone??

Ironic that Berg is lauding Ruben Rochina as our special talent-wasn't he a jerome anderson recruit??

So thats that then? No point any of us continuing with the BRFC club or BRFCS the mboard either if you are right. I was thinking about a half year ST but sod it, I'll stick to improving my garden and my golf handicap. I was weakening I admit so many thanks for putting me right TBTF. :tu:

So thats that then? No point any of us continuing with the BRFC club or BRFCS the mboard either if you are right. I was thinking about a half year ST but sod it, I'll stick to improving my garden and my golf handicap. I was weakening I admit so many thanks for putting me right TBTF. :tu:

Sorry Nodrog -i'm in a dark place with all of this myself.Torn between committing to the club and then the stark realisation that we are onwed by tits and run by tits.I have just posted something under the Henning Berg thread having had a quiet word with myself!!! The garden will be p1ss wet through as will the golf course so get down to Ewood!!

Now imo we can add Bradley Orr's scalp to his belt..... right next to the little flap of bald skin thats already there. ^_^

No matter what opinions there are of Singh out there imo the club just 'feels' a whole lot better since he grabbed the reins.

Good point Bucky would like to see what this in monetary terms just for future reference.

Archived