Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we have O'Driscoll then??? :unsure:

I would take him. Very good manager. was doing a good job there

I think Owen Coyle will be our next manager.

no thanks

Glen made an interesting facebook post saying he has spoke directly to people in India and decisions have been made

I won't post it all out of respect to his privacy and his choice of whether he wants to expand but thought it was a worthwhile addition to the discussion

on what facebook account? rovers fan group

Owen Coyle !!!!!!! No keaning thanks, though wonder if he will get support from our Bergs not our choice Directors considering his agency connections and the appreciation for Coyles stable mate's help in getting into those positions in the first place

The ghost of Steve Kean past, very festive :)

Owen Coyle !!!!!!! No keaning thanks, though wonder if he will get support from our Bergs not our choice Directors considering his agency connections and the appreciation for Coyles stable mate's help in getting into those positions in the first place

At least Coyle is a recognised football manager though.

At least Coyle is a recognised football manager though.

True

Surprised at Forest, perhaps there's a competition we don't know about for who can be the most ridiculous foreign owners of an English Championship club, think venky's can see off any challengers though

Sorry, but why are people knocking Chaddys suggestion, of getting in an experienced championship manager? Mark Hughes might be an experienced PL manager, but that doesn't mean he will be able to sort out this mess. We have premier league experienced players, and they are showing that PL experience means feckall in this league.

Sorry, but why are people knocking Chaddys suggestion, of getting in an experienced championship manager? Mark Hughes might be an experienced PL manager, but that doesn't mean he will be able to sort out this mess. We have premier league experienced players, and they are showing that PL experience means feckall in this league.

I agree we need somebody that can guarantee us safety this season (hard to accept but is an increasing reality/fear). Maybe a 1 yr contract then re-think for promotion push next season. We have missed the boat this season.

BBC website post match release doesn't make Berg sound like a man though who is ready to resign!!!

Give the job to Judan Ali! That would really put the cherry on Venky's Sh*t Sundae, wouldn't it? It's not like it actually matters anymore. Until someone with more money than sense awakens us from this nightmare, the Venky's FC circus will keep rolling on.

I'd take Coyle, Davies or O'Driscoll as I would see them as more realistic options I actually don't think Hughes would come Forrest more likely hes next destination, Its a hard one though do we wait until after Jan when Berg can bring hes own signings in but if it doesn't still work out we're in the Sh*tter or do we sack Berg now and get someone in.

I'd take Coyle, Davies or O'Driscoll as I would see them as more realistic options I actually don't think Hughes would come Forrest more likely hes next destination, Its a hard one though do we wait until after Jan when Berg can bring hes own signings in but if it doesn't still work out we're in the Sh*tter or do we sack Berg now and get someone in.

To big a risk now(Kean used that chestnut many times, We never improved, just got weaker), sign who you like you still have to be able to motivate them and get the tactics right(2 things that Berg sadly hasn't been able to do), Also I don't believe for 1 second Berg would be given the freedom to buy and sell as he sees fit(within a budget).

Archived