BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

Why on earth would somebody need to sign off a letter of resignation? Done it myself a couple of times, letter in, bugger off.

When the contract is of a fixed length terminating it is not like a rolling one from either side.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ribble Valley Man@RVM_2000

@CryerRovers @jimwilkz Take it you are on the late shift tonight expecting either sackings or resignations ?

@rvm_2000 @jimwilkz always on the late shift. But think it will be quiet tonight

• Moderation Lead
Forest sack O'Driscoll, can see Hughes wanting to join them if they want him.

News was tweeted by forest owner:

@Fawaz_alhasawi: It saddens me but we have parted company with Sean O'Driscoll. A tough decision but we ... http://t.co/YwkM6zlf

Unless of course his twitter account has been hacked.

Can we have O'Driscoll then??? :unsure:

• Backroom

Glen made an interesting facebook post saying he has spoke directly to people in India and decisions have been made

I won't post it all out of respect to his privacy and his choice of whether he wants to expand but thought it was a worthwhile addition to the discussion

• Moderation Lead
Glen made an interesting facebook post saying he has spoke directly to people in India and decisions have been made

I won't post it all out of respect to his privacy and his choice of whether he wants to expand but thought it was a worthwhile addition to the discussion

I wonder if we'll 'go into meltdown' over the next big decision that's made ;)

Hasn't the replacement been at the ground for 1 week shadowing Berg. Seems he was always Venky's choice but they didn't dare appoint before...now i'm not sure!

Problem is that this is Venky's, and their decisions have a habit of changing overnight.

Archived