BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

As per Venky's, we're snookered until Singh clears off, ( even if Berg goes we'll only get another puppet ).

Re - the rumoured sumarising tomorrow, it would be an obvious conflict of interest should it be another poor performance.

So Venky's have told Singh and Berg to get on with it. Maybe relegation is still within reach this season.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF the story about Berg wanting to resign is true then it sends out a damning verdict on his own self belief and capability.

A massive vote of no confidence from me IF this is correct...you should be nowhere near this job Bergy! :glare:

I had zero belief that the Loons from Pune/Singh were capable of appointing the right man and if Berg does leave the merry go round just starts a fresh.

Fookin merry Xmas.

Absolutely greco, it's more mischief making by all accounts, we should be looking for the source not looking for a story that doesn't exist.

Indeed.

it´s no coincidence, that these wannabe itk´ers completely ignored topmans post.

perhaps berg offered to step back, as he sought reassurance and support from the club. Although that theory seems a bit of a longshot. To cut a long stoty short, if Berg really wanted to retire, he´d be gone by now. .

I understand your scepticism. And as usual I'll just point out that any info I pass along is just gossip and hearsay and may not be complete.

But even if only a little of it is accurate then you're still slightly wiser to what's going on behind the scenes than before my post. ;)

Oh ... Wowow wopppeeeee

While everyone is having a special Christmas Venkys have been in meeting all day about what to do over the xmas period- i been informed that Henning Bergs days are closed to be numbered and that Venkys have some agreement with MARK HUGHES more to follow

Does your source know you post this stuff in the public domain? Cos I can't help but think you are being made a mug off.

Couple of people at the club have just rubbished it when asked, one described it as a "Christmas Cracker Joke".
I didn't really believe it until you posted that! Now I'm off to make my "Welcome home tafia" banner! :P

Seriously though. Hughes left when we were a model football club - why would be come back now we have less bob than Bob Cratchet?

IMO, it would be naive to dismiss the latest speculation over Berg's position as bunkum, Christmas cracker jokes etc.

I think Berg's position as manager is now untenable from both sides' perspective.

I even think that we might find Black in charge tomorrow !

Simply, IMO, there is just far too much noise about for this to be dismissed as bunkum or whatever adjective you might wish to use.

IMO, it would be naive to dismiss the latest speculation over Berg's position as bunkum, Christmas cracker jokes etc.

Ha! That's richer than Charlie Sheen's Christmas cake!

Didn't you say the same thing before the Brighton match?

Fear not, I have it on good authority that a non-mate of mine saw some of our ground staff climbing over the gates at the Riverside heading for the sprinkler control room...

No joke!

Ha! That's richer than Charlie Sheen's Christmas cake!

Didn't you say the same thing before the Brighton match?

Fear not, I have it on good authority that a non-mate of mine saw some of our ground staff climbing over the gates at the Riverside heading for the sprinkler control room...

No joke!

Lol !

Just bear in mind that this is now, IMO, the farcical world of Rovers.

Just over 2 years ago, would you have given a second thought to Sam, JW, TF, Goodman, Pincher, Batty, Glover and several others etc leaving Ewood in such a short space of time only to be replaced with the likes of Vinny, Shaw, Agnew, Singh and, most surprisingly, Kean !

You just couldn't make it up.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, should surprise us going forward.

While everyone is having a special Christmas Venkys have been in meeting all day about what to do over the xmas period- i been informed that Henning Bergs days are closed to be numbered and that Venkys have some agreement with MARK HUGHES more to follow

you're a funny little baldy if anything, hahaha.

you said it was agreed last week. so neither you are talking crap ir your source is talking Bullsh!t.

what FACTS can you give then?????

I think Berg's position as manager is now untenable from both sides' perspective.

Simply, IMO, there is just far too much noise about for this to be dismissed as bunkum or whatever adjective you might wish to use.

you said the same thing before the Brighton ga,e and nothing happen,

you should lay off the christmas wine and stop with these rumours.

• Moderation Lead
Well if talks about Hughes becoming new Rovers manager have taken place then it might be an idea to tell Hughes as he hasn't talked to anyone.............

At last, someone that actually knows something rubbishes what was a rumour at best.

People are funny.

Archived