BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not footy agent north nor do I know who he is. Check the ip addresses if u know what to do. As for the women stuff my 22 year old size 6 fiancée has just got home from work so ill entertain her now whilst u all post, drink whiskey whilst ur wives are in the other room. Proper mad Friday that!!!

Jeeesuus, I was keeping an open mind on you and your latest posts, but after reading that its clear you are just a 1st class BS'in dweeb(to put it kindly!).

P.S. I'd never have believed blow up dolls last 22 years, ya learn something new every day.

Jeeesuus, I was keeping an open mind on you and your latest posts, but after reading that its clear you are just a 1st class BS'in dweeb(to put it kindly!).

P.S. I'd never have believed blow up dolls last 22 years, ya learn something new every day.

Keep it open mate. And if ur on Facebook search me Lee Walsh and u can check out my mrs!! That will keep all quiet

and K-hod thinks I'm an attention seeker. :lol::lol:

If I posted all the rumours I've heard today, the office cat will be the only employee or global advisor left at Ewood by 7pm tomorrow if we don't smash six past Brighton using the Portuguese under 10 squad.

Keep it open mate. And if ur on Facebook search me Lee Walsh and u can check out my mrs!! That will keep all quiet

Believe it or not Ralf your not the only person in the world to have an attractive girlfriend/wife, but im sure she loves how much you adore her.

p.s. I don't do face book, now that really is for desperado's.

I like to think Berg is the kind of decent guy that would hold his hands up and just step aside if things don't improve, I don't believe he'd want to tarnish all the great things he achieved at this club by malingering around like Kean when things clearly aren't going to improve.

Id love to see everything come together and have another Peterborough like performance tomorrow I'm not to optimistic though(mainly due to the core players in the squad being crap).

Somewhere along the lines this thread moved from being Henning Berg to what Ralfinho's mrs looks like. Classic BRFCS stuff!

On topic: I agree with Kamy in that Berg is on borrowed time already. Sadly it hasn't worked out so far, and I think Shebby is the trigger happy type anyway. Another unfortunate problem for Henning is that he was hired even though the people picking the manager didn't fully agree on it, so his time as boss is always going to be overshadowed with that, especially with the bad start he has made.

Did I want him as manager? No he hadn't even crossed my mind. Do I think he will be at rovers in May? Oh he'll no. I don't think he will make it to January at this rate. That's just my opinion, haven't heard any new rumours or anything. If this latest rumour is true then I actually hope it isn't Hughes. His career is becoming a bit of a train wreck because he appears to be far too impatient to develop teams these days. That and it takes him a season or so to inflict his playing style on the team. We should've gone for Big Mick in my opinion but hey ho. We needed someone to steady the ship and not take any flack. Henning appears to be failing at both unfortunately.

Off topic: I have a girlfriend so ner ner ner :P

• Backroom

If (and this is a big if) Hughes is interested in the Rovers job and financial circumstances amongst other things make him a viable appointment... Henning is going to find it very difficult to do enough to survive, especially considering the disastrous start he's had. He desperately needs a win tomorrow. I'm starting to think his card is already marked, though.

I'm not footy agent north nor do I know who he is. Check the ip addresses if u know what to do. As for the women stuff my 22 year old size 6 fiancée has just got home from work so ill entertain her now whilst u all post, drink whiskey whilst ur wives are in the other room. Proper mad Friday that!!!

Edit:

If it is Hughes, then he would have to be patient this time round because we are a long- term train wreck. I don't agree that Hughes is impatient by the way, in fact his employers at City felt he wasn't impatient enough. Bigger task this time round.

Whilst Ralfinho conducts his own character assassination turning back to the topic in hand:

Even I'm shocked by how much Singh seems to be deserting Berg and looking for a replacement. 9 games is nothing and whilst I don't think Berg is the right man, in such a short space of time in barmy conditions it's difficult to gauge how well Berg could actually do. Am a tad surprised at Singh's public lack of support and unprofessional conduct - a new low for the muppet. It CANNOT help the club whatsoever to have the manager so undermined.

The big questions are:

1. When will Berg leave? It looks like he will given the press leaks, lack of support.
  2. If he doesn't go, what restrictions will he have placed upon him?
  3. If he does go who will come in? On the face of it there can't be many more malleable managers than Berg in such a weak position. Certainly Hughes despite a recent bad few years to his reputation has a lot more clout and power than Berg. If Singh can't manage well with Berg I can't see it happening at all with Hughes. Scarily we may be back to a Kean situation with another complete puppet.

Just remember before you put money on Hughes being appointed that Ralfs mate drew up the holloway contract and it was a done deal.

I'll wait to see what happens.

That;'s the thing. I can't see who'd be as desperate as Berg to work in such a madhouse. It's been shown up again under Berg as a complete asylum. I quote Hughes as a potential example but it'd be the same with any decent manager - why would they. Think venkeys lost a lot of good will and a potential new leaf with how they've botched and undermined Berg's reign.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/blackburn-chief-hints-henning-berg-1501058

nothing but reporting what lord shebby has said. doesnt say berg is getting sack does it?????????

No chaddy, other than the headline and the picture of Hughes it's a huge endorsement. I'm sure Hennings sleeping well tonight on the back of that.

Not a chance we'll get anything tomorrow with all these distractions. How can Berg do any of sort of job with this chaos around him? Utterly pathetic from top to bottom

agreed.

Shebby is a tool for his comments about Berg future and talking about other managers

Archived