BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't get over that Berg is manager.

I'm not complaining and he has my full support - I even hope that he does incredibly well (Obviously) but they'd have struggled to make a more underwhelming appointment after such a long time deciding. I am still not sure what about his CV got him the job?

It's time to stop the constant Murphy abuse, or anyone else for that matter.

Berg himself has said all the players start with a clean slate after he took charge, it should be exactly the same for us too. I'm willing to bet a number of our under-performing players will start to improve under a PROPER manager.

COYB :rover:

Berg himself has said all the players start with a clean slate after he took charge, it should be exactly the same for us too. I'm willing to bet a number of our under-performing players will start to improve under a PROPER manager.

COYB :rover:

Indeed so, we've witnessed it before when Hughes replaced Souness and even more starkly when Allardyce replaced Ince.

• Backroom

A comment was made by a fan that he should try passing to rovers players now and then, since then Dickson has told people not to bother coming if they don't like it among other things

It's all just silly really

a bit robbed last night. apart from 1st. 20 v leeds best showing so far. henning is the man. murphy must realise now he has to perform or he is nowhere. k richards has been skiving all along. for me he feigned injury v hull. all we need v brum is those who want to win. dont worry too much about positions etc. 100 % will do it sat. am convinced. put a team out who want it badly.

Maybe, this is why the current lot of players get so much stick and Berg has so much work to do:

Jordan Ford@JordanFord84

@DicksonEtuhu great way to thank the fans who paid £25 a ticket to watch you play back onside. Bit of criticism and you react like a woman!

Dickson Etuhu@DicksonEtuhu

@JordanFord84 then don't come...

A feckin disgrace.

IMO, the attitude of Orr, CKM, Etuhu etc leaves a lot to be desired.

past caring about the footballers as individuals(90% of footballers are jumped up idiots that's nothing new, its just with twitter ect.. they now have a new way of showing there stupidity), I just want to see them keep improving as a team and at least holding there position in the play spots, the general atmosphere is improving game after game, don't let the attitudes of a couple of players lower the tone.

p.s. i'v been booted for the last couple of weeks so this is my 1st chance to say im liking Berg, although obviously the way singh&co went about things was pathetic but its over with now(fttb!).

I said match fixing almost tongue in cheek but I'm beginning to wonder.

http://www.brfcs.com...40#entry1324882

give it a rest! ALL of the conspiracy theories that came from the Kean proved to be the stuff of fairy tales (grimm), to carry on sowing the seeds of doubt is pathetic-especially as you haven't one shred of proof.

The fans are there to show support. If you're going to make a comment like that directly to a player you're supposed to be supporting then you are not doing your job as a fan. The ''don't come'' comment is fair enough. What do you expect him to say, ''Will try harder'' it wasn't constructive criticism it was a smart ass comment from...... who? I'd find that irritating too. The most important people are his team mates and the fans who support him.

I said match fixing almost tongue in cheek but I'm beginning to wonder.

http://www.brfcs.com...40#entry1324882

Does match fixing HAVE to be about late goals, surely goals earlier in the game could be part of match fixing. Perhaps Richard nicking the ball and missing the Pen was part of a betting scandal. Mmm or maybe it's just over active imaginations. Can we try to move on.

The fans are there to show support. If you're going to make a comment like that directly to a player you're supposed to be supporting then you are not doing your job as a fan. The ''don't come'' comment is fair enough. What do you expect him to say, ''Will try harder'' it wasn't constructive criticism it was a smart ass comment from...... who? I'd find that irritating too. The most important people are his team mates and the fans who support him.

Yes of course it is fair to tell your customers not to come into the shop,

Would be better all round if the players either had to stop tweeting etc or have all posts vetted 1st, can't belive the venkys havn't done it yet with all the NDA's allegedly in circulation

Archived