BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group

mark1875

Go on as i'm in the mood for it., I will take the bait.

Rather than the same old posters typing away giving the same old script about what BRFCAG Have or have not done for over 18 months, can you explain what you have done to address any concerns?

Yes that includes people like you Pafell and Topman the usual motor mouths who type tripe, moan like old women but aint once got of their backsides and done a stitch to address the nightmare of the last 2 years.

Not one of you know what this group does, or can describe the groups relationship with anyone as you don't know it. We aint pally pally with anybody, in fact whilst you was sat in your beds plotting your next words of wisdom last night and sharpening your fingers for more type tripe, we was busy putting members concerns directly to India.

We made it quite clear on all interviews today that inquest needs to occur and as soon as possible as people are accountable for not only the mess up on the Manager appointment but the last 2 years, if we had started reeling the names off, then I think we would of been there for ages.

You have very very short memories, 18 months we made a stand, and guess what ??? we are still making a stand, rather than pointing the finger , take a one big look in your mirrors and ask yourself "WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE TO STOP THE LAST 2 YEARS OF HURT?????????????? We are football supporters, not politicians I think you would do well to remember that.

Same old posters, same old recycled rubbish and same old passing the book , well shame on you!!!!!

The protests need to start against Singh and Venkys

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to jump on Glen like this but why in the main Berg thread did he this morning explain the reasons for his departure? Surely this should come from the owners, or dare I say it Singh himself. Almost as though Glen was in the loop long before the axe fell and was told to pass on the news.

I never gave any reasons for his departure, I had not discussed his possible departure with anyone in the UK, but did get word yesterday that it was on the cards from elsewhere.

It was printed in the India times before I mentioned anything on here, and indeed the reasons given by Balaji in his quote is he did not get results, whilst the minimum requirement for Berg as widely documented was promotion.

I don't tend to post any news these days, but please bare in mind I was posting news on rovers LONG before protest as many on here will vouch for.

We made it quite clear on all interviews today that inquest needs to occur and as soon as possible as people are accountable for not only the mess up on the Manager appointment but the last 2 years, if we had started reeling the names off, then I think we would of been there for ages.

There hardly needs to be a fkin inquest does there?! I'll give a name straight off....shebby fkin singh!!

MG has all but said in the other thread that any manager would have to agree to job share with shebby, I reckon he's a good starting point.

Rather than the same old posters typing away giving the same old script about what BRFCAG Have or have not done for over 18 months, can you explain what you have done to address any concerns?

Yes that includes people like you Pafell and Topman the usual motor mouths who type tripe, moan like old women but aint once got of their backsides and done a stitch to address the nightmare of the last 2 years.

Not one of you know what this group does, or can describe the groups relationship with anyone as you don't know it. We aint pally pally with anybody, in fact whilst you was sat in your beds plotting your next words of wisdom last night and sharpening your fingers for more type tripe, we was busy putting members concerns directly to India.

You have very very short memories, 18 months we made a stand, and guess what ??? we are still making a stand, rather than pointing the finger , take a one big look in your mirrors and ask yourself "WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE TO STOP THE LAST 2 YEARS OF HURT?????????????? We are football supporters, not politicians I think you would do well to remember that.

Same old posters, same old recycled rubbish and same old passing the book , well shame on you!!!!!

Glen, do yourself a favour and button it for once.

Your post above is just childish.

I wonder if you are going to have ago at other posters who have said simular words and not just topman and myself. Read the board this morning - others have been critical of the action group.

It must get dizzy up on that soapbox, Glen.

But truly, the club is in a much better place thanks to BRAG's presence. Kudos to you, sir!

I wonder if you are going to have ago at other posters who have said simular words and not just topman and myself. Read the board this morning - others have been critical of the action group.

They dont tend to stalk me or the group like a jealous ex girlfriend, you should be glad i'm in a good mood as I could go much further

The Action element of BRAG should be removed, your group has been completely nullified by Shebby to the point where you refuse to even mention him on national radio.

Your breakdown on why Berg was sacked earlier this morning (prior to any announcement) was ridiculous, pure propoganda from a glorfied mouthpiece.

'Selling out is the compromising of integrity, morality, or principles in exchange for personal gain or influence'

Well go ahead and organise them, why ask us to do this? We get constantly reminded we only represent our members, and thats who we take our directives from. There is nothing stopping you or anyone else in startin

g up protest

Think you will soon see a deserted Ewood

The Action element of BRAG should be removed, your group has been completely nullified by Shebby to the point where you refuse to even mention him on national radio.

Your breakdown on why Berg was sacked earlier this morning (prior to any announcement) was ridiculous, pure propoganda from a glorfied mouthpiece.

'Selling out is the compromising of integrity, morality, or principles in exchange for personal gain or influence'

Selling out is an action of those who sit by moan, winge and chose to do nothing.

Forgive me but this clubs troubles started long before Singh arrived, and the problems lie much deeper. As I said in my earlier post, you want action then go right ahead an organise some. Don't use other people as a reason for you not to act, we are not your servants, we are equal football supporters

They dont tend to stalk me or the group like a jealous ex girlfriend, you should be glad i'm in a good mood as I could go much further

Stalk - give me strength. I don't follow you on twitter or the group, Or you me. If anything I block them. I do not know if you are on facebook as i am not interested in looking.

Glen, any further thoughts on the inquest you'll be pushing for? Who will you be asking to launch this inquest within the club?

Personally I carried out my own inquest earlier over a split second period. I blame Shebby Singh. I also blame Venkys for putting the Malaysian equivalent of Dickie Davies in such a position of power at this joke of a football club.

Sorry to jump on Glen like this but why in the main Berg thread did he this morning explain the reasons for his departure? Surely this should come from the owners, or dare I say it Singh himself. Almost as though Glen was in the loop long before the axe fell and was told to pass on the news.

mullan eat drinks laughs and brown noses shebby 24-7 :-)

Stalk - give me strength. I don't follow you on twitter or the group, Or you me. If anything I block them. I do not know if you are on facebook as i am not interested in looking.

No you just pull up outside the pub and take pictures, Never a day goes by on twitter you dont at least mention us once, that must take most of that strength you need giving eh?

Anyway fed the WUM's for another week, time is precious , you continue your keyboard campaign and we will continue fighting for the clubs future

Glen, any further thoughts on the inquest you'll be pushing for? Who will you be asking to launch this inquest within the club?

Personally I carried out my own inquest earlier over a split second period. I blame Shebby Singh. I also blame Venkys for putting the Malaysian equivalent of Dickie Davies in such a position of power at this joke of a football club.

If Dickie Davies comes on here he'll have you for libel ;-)

Does the truth hurt? If you want to spout poop all day then be willing to take your medicine

well I have constantly tried to have dialog with the lunes in Pune, no success, club still sinking into the oblivion and your having a pop at concerned supporters, you are too near the lunes and can't see it anymore, the club is very near to complete collapse, where are your loyalties Glen

do us all a favour you brown nose keaner and take yourself and your twin along with shebby and set sail down the river ghandi in a bottomless boat!

No you just pull up outside the pub and take pictures, Never a day goes by on twitter you dont at least mention us once, that must take most of that strength you need giving eh?

Anyway fed the WUM's for another week, time is precious , you continue your keyboard campaign and we will continue fighting for the clubs future

I have never driven by the pub. Infact never driven a vehicle in lancashire. I walked into the pub though, as I have done other pubs in the area.

Archived