BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group

mark1875

Mark, surely you can see the nonsense in appointing coaches with no manager. Your buddy glen has agreed on twitter how ridiculous it is. It's an absolute farce. However I stated last time that fans groups should not be involved in the appointment of a manager and I stand by that. It's just a shame that we don't have anyone capable of making a proper decision.

Shebby had an opportunity to put right the mess of the previous appointment. All he had to do was get it right but yet again he's @#/? it up. He has to be the next one out of the door. I'm also amazed that your 10000 members are all happy with Shebby and his actions. They obviously are as you aren't putting any pressure on him, and as you have stated numerous times you represent your members and not the whole fanbase.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tom... Their comes a time when you get so sick and fed up of nobodies with no goal in their lives other than self esteem constantly talking @#/? on tv and radio and EMBARRASSING BRFC! Sorry if I've upset you with my views but brag set out with with an agenda of pure hatred towards our owners and have along with the owners caused bitterness between fans like me and you for example!

The BRFC Action Group set out with an agenda to see an incompetent manager removed from the club based on his results and ridiculous comments in the media. Please HappyForever clap, if you must make outlandish statements do a little research beforehand, as once again it make you appear to be on a bitter mission rather than wanting to engage in constructive debate.

Now, now Mark.

You know exactly what's being discussed here. No way should the coaches being coming in before the new manager - unless they are his men.

When have you ever known this happen before?

Sorry been out all day and am just catching up now and reading the thread backwards, and haven't got that far back.

And i agree the manager should be coming first, without a doubt

No one group will unite the fans. It's not going to happen. Everyone wants something different.

Even if we had competent owners who had the clubs interests at heart, there would be those who would find something to pick holes at.

Got any views on anything other than BRFCAG? Care to share them?

Who do you want as the next manager? What do you think of the treatment of Berg? Do you think Venkys are doing a good job and should continue to run it as they see fit? After all it's their right as owners? If not, do you think anything should be done about it? And if yes, what do you suggest, and how will YOU go about doing it?

new manager has to be billy davies(more successful than mark Hughes )...fact or Roy kean (more successful than mark Hughes ) !. If not then mark Hughes will do!and how about Wayne Hemingway ,Simon garner and tony parkes on our board of directors?

tom... Their comes a time when you get so sick and fed up of nobodies with no goal in their lives other than self esteem constantly talking @#/? on tv and radio and EMBARRASSING BRFC! Sorry if I've upset you with my views but brag set out with with an agenda of pure hatred towards our owners and have along with the owners caused bitterness between fans like me and you for example!

When you first came on it was to express disgust about a blog about a board member, and yet there is no follow up posts on what a great job this board member did as a club contractor and what a great job he his doing now he's been promoted to the board.

It is quite amusing that the above post talks about how BRFCAG started out working against the owners and now they are working with them and how BRFCAG have caused divisions amongst the supporters, care to discuss similar points about the person who the blog was about?

Sorry been out all day and am just catching up now and reading the thread backwards, and haven't got that far back.

And i agree the manager should be coming first, without a doubt

Let me know if/when you get to my comment about you being "delighted" and we'll have words!

Wooh hang on... Kean out Venkys out was the chant and the T shirt. Don't try to rewrite history now!!

TBF Ricky, it was Kean Out from day one. It only became Venkys Out as well when it was clear they weren't listening.

Doesn't mean to say that Venkys shouldn't go, btw!

Mark, surely you can see the nonsense in appointing coaches with no manager. Your buddy glen has agreed on twitter how ridiculous it is. It's an absolute farce. However I stated last time that fans groups should not be involved in the appointment of a manager and I stand by that. It's just a shame that we don't have anyone capable of making a proper decision.

Shebby had an opportunity to put right the mess of the previous appointment. All he had to do was get it right but yet again he's @#/? it up. He has to be the next one out of the door. I'm also amazed that your 10000 members are all happy with Shebby and his actions. They obviously are as you aren't putting any pressure on him, and as you have stated numerous times you represent your members and not the whole fanbase.

Yeah i can now i've realised his point Ricky, sorry about that. It is farcical i agree.

Shebby had the chance to put right the mess of previous appointment, and got it wrong as you say, however in fairness he didn't make the original mess did he? and everyone makes a mistake, John Williams did and was commended for swiftly admitting it and rectifying the situation, which is what has happened here, mistake made, manager sacked with haste. I know i'll get criticised here for defending Shebby and i am not doing, i told BBC news today that i blame Shebby for the appointment, despite Derek Shaw being probably more culpable, i made my feelings on the owners clear and made it clear i did not trust anyone at the club to get this decision right and for clarity i don't and that's my stance.

However if we put pressure on Singh now and he does go, is that beneficial? where do we then go from here? the new manager goes back to dealing with the owners and flying out to Pune? cos the whole idea of them bringing in a qualified chairperson is floundered by the fact they just won't do it cos they don't realise the need.

Just to clarify, are you suggesting we issue a press release informing the club that supporters are unhappy that they are going to appoint coaches as coaches?

P.s Hi Carl

I couldn't care less whether BRAG see fit to issue a press release, I query why there was such a fuss when McKinlay was mentioned previously; now we have two coaches/potential managers on the brink of being appointed and no mention at all of their suitability or otherwise.

Just to clarify, are you suggesting we issue a press release informing the club that supporters are unhappy that they are going to appoint coaches as coaches?

P.s Hi Carl

You've left yourself open with that Mark.

IMO if BRAG are to remain a legitimate group - you need to be rethinking your strategy again. You have said dialogue is better than none - but again IMO I think your being played.

SPECCY TW@T has wormed his way into BRFC, with unbelievable power for a no mark, with no qualifications for his post.

You sound like a mouthpiece for SPECCY TW@T in your post.

new manager has to be billy davies(more successful than mark Hughes )...fact or Roy kean (more successful than mark Hughes ) !. If not then mark Hughes will do!and how about Wayne Hemingway ,Simon garner and tony parkes on our board of directors?

So you would happily promote seeing an Action Group Patron on the board of Directors? Strange given your apparent dislike for the group.

The BRFC Action Group set out with an agenda to see an incompetent manager removed from the club based on his results and ridiculous comments in the media. Please HappyForever clap, if you must make outlandish statements do a little research beforehand, as once again it make you appear to be on a bitter mission rather than wanting to engage in constructive debate.

the action group also set out to remove Venkeys (remember glens Venkeys out yellow t shirt?!!!!!)please research the archives before slagging me off in future!

I couldn't care less whether BRAG see fit to issue a press release, I query why there was such a fuss when McKinlay was mentioned previously; now we have two coaches/potential managers on the brink of being appointed and no mention at all of their suitability or otherwise.

Because there was a large demand from the membership base, quite simple

the action group also set out to remove Venkeys (remember glens Venkeys out yellow t shirt?!!!!!)please research the archives before slagging me off in future!

The attention was turned towards the owners some time later my friend, you stated the Action Group set out with an agenda against the owners, which is factually incorrect. I didn't slag you off, simply corrected you.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ( shebbys laughing)

Was it not you who called for The Groups Patron to be placed on the board??

Thanks for the reply Mark. I didn't catch your interview but by the sound of it you were fairly straight talking if you did suggest that heads should roll.

I just fail to see why the structure at every other club in the country is wrong and their idea is right, seems mad!

Pleased you read back about the coach issue, nobody has an issue with coaches being appointed but to do it before a manager is bought in is just mad, gives more weight to Macdonald being in charge with Shebby in some sort of DOF role. Hard to believe how far we have fallen.

Because there was a large demand from the membership base, quite simple

But all your members are perfectly happy today? Wow, doesn't really reflect the tone everywhere else. I've been here, Facebook, twitter and everyone seems to be up in arms...... All apart from your members. I'd say we're in more of a mess now than when we were just about to appoint BM.

Thanks for the reply Mark. I didn't catch your interview but by the sound of it you were fairly straight talking if you did suggest that heads should roll.

I just fail to see why the structure at every other club in the country is wrong and their idea is right, seems mad!

Pleased you read back about the coach issue, nobody has an issue with coaches being appointed but to do it before a manager is bought in is just mad, gives more weight to Macdonald being in charge with Shebby in some sort of DOF role. Hard to believe how far we have fallen.

But all your members are perfectly happy today? Wow, doesn't really reflect the tone everywhere else. I've been here, Facebook, twitter and everyone seems to be up in arms...... All apart from your members. I'd say we're in more of a mess now than when we were just about to appoint BM.

To be honest Ricky there was a huge backlash against Billy Mc, I think many are watching and waiting to see who we get next, myself included

I was about to post the same thing!

Yeah i can now i've realised his point Ricky, sorry about that. It is farcical i agree.

Shebby had the chance to put right the mess of previous appointment, and got it wrong as you say, however in fairness he didn't make the original mess did he? and everyone makes a mistake, John Williams did and was commended for swiftly admitting it and rectifying the situation, which is what has happened here, mistake made, manager sacked with haste. I know i'll get criticised here for defending Shebby and i am not doing, i told BBC news today that i blame Shebby for the appointment, despite Derek Shaw being probably more culpable, i made my feelings on the owners clear and made it clear i did not trust anyone at the club to get this decision right and for clarity i don't and that's my stance.

However if we put pressure on Singh now and he does go, is that beneficial? where do we then go from here? the new manager goes back to dealing with the owners and flying out to Pune? cos the whole idea of them bringing in a qualified chairperson is floundered by the fact they just won't do it cos they don't realise the need.

ever thought for one minute pal that every time you and your twin appear on tv or speak on radio , our dingle neighbours are revelling in your pathetic amateurish views which drags us down to the same level as themselves!do BRFC a favour and @#/?off to and embarrass another set of fans!and take ha ha ha ha ha with you! Grade one hypocryte! Your change of heart towards Venkeys makes me puke!

Ricky you're more civilised than Happyclapperwhatever but your aims are the same. You are promoting division while attacking it.

This isn't a "is Brag any good?" thread is it? only Tom has expressed any concerns along those lines. Funny thing is, MODS are usually all over this.

PS Tom------you quite properly gave Happy a warning but he is blatantly ignoring it. I honestly don't believe that the way this thread has turned reflects any credit on any of us.

Archived