BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group

mark1875

I agree ABBEY....Venkys have to man up and appoint a proper manager and keep their nose out of the football side of the business. Because to be fair they are a joke and to say Shebby is an ex-international footballer......he is also clueless!

Hire a Manager not a potential Manager.........EASY!!!

thing is tho they dont have a clue . If you asked them to a brothel they would buy spuds and meat and think its where broth is made. Noone knows what their intentions are in the long run and who knows how dodgy things really are . They def dont have the club at heart and it stinks of badness right the way through.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
look your getting on everyones nerves now.Grow up or cock off .You seem to be getting more lives on here than anyone else who continues dishing personal abuse out.

starting to smell a rat and a mate of someone high up on here maybe.

sorry abbey if I've insulted you about the action group but you need to wake up pal !ps cock off

freeedom of personal attacks which is not allowed but hey ho ,looks like your protected.

their was a personal attack against a member of BRFC board on this message board which ran for 24 hrs, so abbey who is and who isn't protected I ask you?its quiete ok for certain people to spout their mouths off on here but when the action group are 'attacked' freedom of speech becomes an issue! Blackburn Rovers is not Blackburn action group Rovers! Mullan and fish have been nothing but 'pests' for too long on this message board so please do me a favour and post on action groups website if I offend you!

What was your previous poster name, clapper?

Slapper

I reckon we need a version of wrestlemania - smackdown.

All parties who seem to have a gripe with one another should meet up and sort out these girlie arguements.

Its all so sad when stupid bickering gets in the way of us sorting out the real problems and the real bad guys who have quite literally tore Rovers apart.

In my mind the enemy is Venkys and Shebby with the other leeches Shaw & Agnew who are all out for personal gratification at any cost to the club.

sorry abbey if I've insulted you about the action group but you need to wake up pal !ps cock off

I always thought abuse of other members was forbidden on this board but I'm not sure now with some of the name calling and cock offs you've come out with in the last 24 hours. I might monitor the situation and see if things have been relaxed. Then I'm going to tell you exactly what I think of you.

their was a personal attack against a member of BRFC board on this message board which ran for 24 hrs, so abbey who is and who isn't protected I ask you?its quiete ok for certain people to spout their mouths off on here but when the action group are 'attacked' freedom of speech becomes an issue! Blackburn Rovers is not Blackburn action group Rovers! Mullan and fish have been nothing but 'pests' for too long on this message board so please do me a favour and post on action groups website if I offend you!

Slapper

so i go post somehwere else because you come on here for two days and say so.

ok boss.

so i go post somehwere else because you come on here for two days and say so.

ok boss.

what the hell does it matter that I've been posting on here for two days for?the main things that need addressing at this club in order for it to move forward in my opinion are for the removal of Singh and the action group!Remember abbey that berg was appointed for one reason...pressure from the action group so we could have part of BRFC history at the healm to bring the supporters back together! And look where we are now! Singh and action group out,fans united!

First off, saddened by Berg's dismissal....seem to think Singh was calling the shots behind the scenes..

Second, if memory serves me correct, Glenn came to this board with the sole purpose of driving Nicko off... who in fact was a member at the time...he had plenty of help and now those same members are crying when legitimate questions are raised concerning his and his group's ties with Singh...ironic

Regarding Glenn and BRAG there's no way whatsoever from the Club's point of view they should be entertaining BRAG on Club premises. The Club should keep the fans at arms length so to speak. It's like having someone who wants to bring the current organisation down working against you from within.

From BRAG's point of view there is no way whatsoever they should be working from Club premises either. They should be maintaining their independence so that they are not afraid to say anything that needs saying.

Thirdly Glenn frequently completely undermines the credibility of both himself and his group by rounding on other fans who have the temerity to disagree with him. If you're going to put yourself forward in such a prominent roles you're bound to attract criticism from time to time. A statesmanlike silence would often be far better than giving it the old "I'm a better fan than you because you do nowt" routine.

Regarding Glenn and BRAG there's no way whatsoever from the Club's point of view they should be entertaining BRAG on Club premises. The Club should keep the fans at arms length so to speak. It's like having someone who wants to bring the current organisation down working against you from within.

From BRAG's point of view there is no way whatsoever they should be working from Club premises either. They should be maintaining their independence so that they are not afraid to say anything that needs saying.

Thirdly Glenn frequently completely undermines the credibility of both himself and his group by rounding on other fans who have the temerity to disagree with him. If you're going to put yourself forward in such a prominent roles you're bound to attract criticism from time to time. A statesmanlike silence would often be far better than giving it the old "I'm a better fan than you because you do nowt" routine.

The point is though that Glen (one 'n') isn't a statesman or politician he's a local lad and Rovers fan.

If he were to become political and machavelian he would viewed even more suspiciously.

I honestly think he just says what he is feeling/thinking and if people don't like it - tough. Glen represents a particular group of fans and that is their style. As he gets older and wiser he may be able to use his experience to raise his tolerance threshold even higher - because he does get some awful levels if stick. Not just here but in person.

When Kean was here we all wanted someone to do something, and Glen and co did. Then they were attacked for doing it. Now people are attacking them because they've changed their approach. It must be a tough one to deal with.

However, I do agree that the AG need to step back and take stock and stay true to their core values of being an independent group taking the club to task and not being so familiar with Singh.

Perhaps the replacement for Berg may be a watershed moment in the BRFCAG-Singh relationship.

Well go ahead and organise them, why ask us to do this? We get constantly reminded we only represent our members, and thats who we take our directives from. There is nothing stopping you or anyone else in starting up protest

You take your directives from your members? Really??

Any legitimacy you ever had from your supposed 10,000 members has expired, because it was built up at a time when you sold BRAG on the express desire to expel Kean AND Venkys from the club.

One whiff of influence with the Global Advisor and suddenly you and Mark Fish have taken BRAG in the opposite direction without any right to do so.

By so openly and aggressively taking Shabby's side in the political battle at Ewood – through social media, this and other websites and even by inference in your radio and TV interviews today – you have become a major part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

Why don't you run a poll on your website to enable the 10,000 to vote on this question - "Are you happy with the BRAG Committee's decision to get into bed with Venkys and with Shebby Singh and to become so publically embroiled in the internal politics at Ewood Park on Shebby's side?"

Even better - why don't you read your own website and take note of the views of your Overseas Branch Representatives ...

Brazil - Lincoln Medeiros da Silva

I was attracted by the BRFC Action Group because of the people, the group members who also want to see the Venky’s out of Rovers

Ireland – Rory Larmer

It is well documented the problems that have occurred in Ewood Park since the Venkys regime took charge. I gave them a chance and to put it mildly the have failed. I remember talking to BRFC Action Group chairman Glen Mullan back in September when the movement began. I would never have thought fans could have such an influence

India - Prakasha Ramappa

I have been following Blackburn Rovers ever since Venky’s took over the club. In spite of the club being mismanaged & mishandled by Venky’s, there are countless numbers of fans who want to see the club shine again.

If Venky’s can introspect themselves they have not only ruined the club, their own brand also might be getting negative publicity. I support the BRFC Action Group and I urge Venky’s to ‘Just let it go where it belongs’.

Indonesia - Matteo Giuberto

my hopes for the future consist of a new manager, new owners and returning to the Premier League next season!!!!

Norway - Espen Sjetne

I’ve been very impressed with what the Action Group have done from the start, and I can’t just be quiet and watch Venky’s ruin my beloved club.

Singapore - Bernard Soh

We need owners who love the club to own the club. We need executives who understand football to manage the club.

So when I was asked to be the BRFCAG Representative for Singapore, I was naturally both excited and honoured.

Sweden - Per Lycke

My long term hope is for the club to be owned by people who actually care about the club and its supporters.

USA – Steven Bradley

I want to look at the badge and feel pride not resentment. I believe that this can only be done through Venkys leaving the club and I look forward to that day.

Zimbabwe - Steve Murebwa

What has happened to Blackburn Rovers is nothing short of disgrace. We (the fans) have been treated by the Venkys in much the same way they treat their chickens

Through the BRFC Action Group I hope to remove […] the Venkys as the owners of Blackburn Rovers Football Club and also the current board of directors.

When 2000 Rovers fans started chanting "Shebby Singh, you're a w*nker, you're a w*nker" at Blackpool you turned as white as a sheet. You and Fish don't represent anyone anymore. The fans at Blackpool were the ones giving Shebby Singh the right message - if you were doing so in your "daily phone calls" he would never speak to you again.

Chatting with the BRAG committee about how to divvy up the national media interviews does not equal "taking directives from our members".

BRAG has become a total sham - I've heard you can't even staff the walk in centre properly without help from Community Trust youth coaches sitting in to cover when they should be in the BRIC doing their proper jobs - who is picking up the tab for that?

The point is though that Glen (one 'n') isn't a statesman or politician he's a local lad and Rovers fan.

If he were to become political and machavelian he would viewed even more suspiciously.

I honestly think he just says what he is feeling/thinking and if people don't like it - tough. Glen represents a particular group of fans and that is their style. As he gets older and wiser he may be able to use his experience to raise his tolerance threshold even higher - because he does get some awful levels if stick. Not just here but in personev

When Kean was here we all wanted someone to do something, and Glen and co did. Then they were attacked for doing it. Now people are attacking them because they've changed their approach. It must be a tough one to deal with.

However, I do agree that the AG need to step back and take stock and stay true to their core values of being an independent group taking the club to task and not being so familiar with Singh.

Perhaps the replacement for Berg may be a watershed moment in the BRFCAG-Singh relationship.

eve Stuart! I'm not having a 'go' at you but you seem to be defending Glenn on a regular basis! Firstly he's not a local lad and secondly he has been accused( more than one occasion) of only recently purchasing a season ticket! If glen continues to thrust himself into the spotlight on a regular (sometimes embarrassing ) basis,he should realise he is going to recieve an unprecedented amount of stick and rightly so considering the amount of stick he dished out against fellow supporters and Venkeys (who he now approves of!). Point is Stuart you reap what you sew!

You take your directives from your members? Really??

Any legitimacy you ever had from your supposed 10,000 members has expired, because it was built up at a time when you sold BRAG on the express desire to expel Kean AND Venkys from the club.

One whiff of influence with the Global Advisor and suddenly you and Mark Fish have taken BRAG in the opposite direction without any right to do so.

By so openly and aggressively taking Shabby's side in the political battle at Ewood through social media, this and other websites and even by inference in your radio and TV interviews today you have become a major part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

Why don't you run a poll on your website to enable the 10,000 to vote on this question - "Are you happy with the BRAG Committee's decision to get into bed with Venkys and with Shebby Singh and to become so publically embroiled in the internal politics at Ewood Park on Shebby's side?"

Even better - why don't you read your own website and take note of the views of your Overseas Branch Representatives ...

When 2000 Rovers fans started chanting "Shebby Singh, you're a w*nker, you're a w*nker" at Blackpool you turned as white as a sheet. You and Fish don't represent anyone anymore. The fans at Blackpool were the ones giving Shebby Singh the right message - if you were doing so in your "daily phone calls" he would never speak to you again.

Chatting with the BRAG committee about how to divvy up the national media interviews does not equal "taking directives from our members".

BRAG has become a total sham - I've heard you can't even staff the walk in centre properly without help from Community Trust youth coaches sitting in to cover when they should be in the BRIC doing their proper jobs - who is picking up the tab for that?

this is in my opinion the best post ever on this message board!and before you two super attention seekers(the terrible twins)react in your normal brown nose manner think again cause your times up at ewood park and fan forums ! ,in other words kean off and sail down the ghandi with your SAVIOUR ... Shebby!!!!

This club has turned into a them and us club. Them being BRAG, and us being those not involved with BRAG. I just don't get this, we either all pull in one direction, or we all shut up and either just quietly support the team, or walk away from the club. Its a disgrace, that it has come to such rubbish all because fans have been allowed to get involved with senior members of staff. In the days of John Williams and co, there was clear directives at virtually every level of the club. Fans were made aware of various things, and other things were kept private and confidential. Now its a free for all situation, where anybody can get information from virtually anywhere. BRAG need to be very careful here, as they have climbed into bed with the devil, while virtually alienating those who do not want to join them. Imo, there should not be this sort of division amongst fans, as it just causes unecessary problems amongst fans. If you want to protest, aim your anger at the owners and Shebby, then do so, but don't allow yourself to be setup by people who are dangling carrots in front of you, and the choosing one over the other just to get in and into a position of power.

eve Stuart! I'm not having a 'go' at you but you seem to be defending Glenn on a regular basis! Firstly he's not a local lad and secondly he has been accused( more than one occasion) of only recently purchasing a season ticket! If glen continues to thrust himself into the spotlight on a regular (sometimes embarrassing ) basis,he should realise he is going to recieve an unprecedented amount of stick and rightly so considering the amount of stick he dished out against fellow supporters and Venkeys (who he now approves of!). Point is Stuart you reap what you sew!

You seem to have a go at Glen and BRFCAG with virtually every post. I can only assume that's the reason you haven't been banned for continuous wumming since you "joined" 33 posts ago. Now if you were having a pop at the FF in every post, whilst adding nothing to the debate, you'd be a goner.

The reason I tend to lean towards BRFCAG - although not a member - is that there are two kinds of people in this world: sayers and doers. There is absolutely no point in complaining about anything going on at Rovers if you aren't prepared to do something about it. You seem to be in the sayers camp, therefore I have less respect for you than for Glen - although to be fair it appears you don't have any beef with what Venkys are doing. He posts in his own name and is there to be shot at, all the while putting up with folk like you sniping with glee.

I do sometimes criticise BRFCAG - but I try to be constructive about it. For instance, they need to distance themselves from Singh at this point. He has proven himself to be a negative influence around the club - having previously hastened Kean's departure.

You reap what you sew - I'm hoping that's true in the case of the Raos, Kean and certain other 'helpers' along the way.

this is in my opinion the best post ever on this message board!and before you two super attention seekers(the terrible twins)react in your normal brown nose manner think again cause your times up at ewood park and fan forums ! ,in other words kean off and sail down the ghandi with your SAVIOUR ... Shebby!!!! because it agrees with my one-eyed view of Messers Mullan and Fish.

• Backroom

Happyclapper either start adding value and not sniping in every post or you'll be gone

No view should be censored but you've made your point more than enough now

Stuart, I'm not PRO or Anti Glen and his group. However, one needs to be clear with things here. Are BRAG for the fans, or for their members? While I applaud their dedication and the steps they take to put things right, I would like to know why its become a members only club? Unless I just kept on incorrectly misinterpreting Mullans comments, but at times it looked like you need to be a member to be allowed certain bits of info. I apologise if I'm getting things wrong here, but imho, there should not be group who have affiliated members to it.

Archived