BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group

mark1875

Glen - wasn't having a go - guess the frustrations are just at tipping point. Also, from the relayed messages from a backroom member of staff, Shebby is a massively negative influence on everything.

The lights on the tree have just come on, expect lots to occur over the next few days. I dont like posting comments like this one, but the light has just be turned on message is now my understanding from the Top

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last season most stuff was played out through media as we juist couldnt get no communication, our communication was the media in the hope Venkys would read some of it.

We took a long hard look over the summer of how best to address things, as everything we did last year was staged and predictable due to having to put press releases out.

When we organised protest, everyone within the club knew when/how and it was easy to beat it down.

Sometimes its the things left unsaid in the public domain which get the job done, the behind the scenes work, the conversations, the supporting evidence, and suddenly decisions are suddenly changed.

Is this ideal????? Certainly not, but we are dealing with 2 years of pure deciept and distruction. The guy you may sit next to at the match, may be the next guy who took a golden hand shake, may be the next test which has been planted or the next leach looking for what you hold, or what you intend to do next.

Do we have a plan? Of course we have a plan, yes it gets difficult because the cards are facing one way and at times we are going against the cards, but we cant be predictable.

Have we been sucked in? Many will yes, But those who do , are the ones who do not know me

Those who do know me, would say NOT A CHANCE!. They know how ruthless I can be, They know my attention to detail in analyising everything. Are we taking risk?? Of course we are, but no-one said this would be easy and some risk are worth taking if it brings about a solution.

So to summarise will I post on a forum the blueprints of what our intentions to tackle this mess are? Simple answer no

As the wise man once said, "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"

I certainly understand why you´d keep the plans a secret.

what i dont understand is the need for more communication, Since the dialogue has started, the situation has actually gotten worse. whaetver it is you are trying to say, it appears to fall on deaf ears.

I dont know if im breaking any forum rules, but isnt it about time that civil disobedience came into the picture.?

it´s definetly a catch 22.

• Backroom
The lights on the tree have just come on, expect lots to occur over the next few days. I dont like posting comments like this one, but the light has just be turned on message is now my understanding from the Top

Are we likely to see the removal of one/two of Singh, Shaw and Agnew imminently?

Glen, you miss the point.

I think a common perception of BRAG, whether you like it or not, is that it has alienated itself from the rest of the support and is seen to have served its purpose, has lost its punch (in Singh's pocket) and is serving merely as a vehicle for the self interests of some.

You could do yourself and the club a huge favour by disbanding.

Load of rubbish.

Glen M:

i´ve often defended your group on this messageboard, as i find the attacks to be unfounded, nevertheless i can understand why people are a bit suspicious.

I know you´ve repeteadly stated, that other should feel free, to do their own protest and what not. But you put yourself in a postion, where people expect that to come from you and brfcag, that might not seem fair to you, but that is just the way it is. People are now looking at you and your organisation, while thinking about your next step.

I´m not a member of any fan group and i never will be, just not my thing, but i am interested in hearing about your plans, when it comes to recent events.?

you´ve gone from venky´s out, kean out, meltdown mckinlay and now you seem rather quiet.

I know you are going to claim, that you are commucation through the proper channels, but glen, so far communicating has amounted to nothing, If all this communication really was worth something, the situation we are now in, would never have arisen.

so now what.?

What you are actually saying is that people are looking to Glen's group to do something because there is no-one else.

Yet other people are savaging the group and urging it to disband! Bit of a mess eh?

Are we likely to see the removal of one/two of Singh, Shaw and Agnew imminently?

Out of the 3 Singh is doing the most arm to the club, although singh maybe the only one with a little charm and charisma he's also the only one that literally and figuratively isn't qualified to be any where near a professional football club(or any other multi million pound business) , the other 2 maybe a couple of small time arses but at least they have a reasonable understanding and experience of how things work at ground level at football clubs.

p.s. ideally they all need to go(obviously!) and be replaced with an experienced and respected chairperson or two.

Out of the 3 Singh is doing the most arm to the club, although singh maybe the only one with a little charm and charisma he's also the only one that literally and figuratively isn't qualified to be any where near a professional football club(or any other multi million pound business) , the other 2 maybe a couple of small time arses but at least they have a reasonable understanding and experience of how things work at ground level at football clubs.

p.s. ideally they all need to go(obviously!) and be replaced with an experienced and respected chairperson or two.

Agree unfortunately he does his scheming/gaffs/meddling in public so makes himself an obvious target and he's only been at the club for what 6 months?, I think somebody else based on time during and since the takeover can certainly give Singh a run for his money although behind the scenes and slyness is more his style

MICHEL Salgado from LT today

“The club I was at was such an incredible family club with a brilliant atmosphere day to day, with everyone smiling at you – John Williams, Tom Finn, Martin Goodman, Andrew Pincher, all behind the scenes running the club spectacularly well".

Glen Mullen said Paul Agnew didn't have a good word to say about John Williams, Tom Finn or Martin Goodman, yet IF say Shebby gets the chop, we will still have Agnew at the club pulling the strings and calling the shots, the man that supposedly doesn't rate the work done by the above.

What chance have the club got of moving forward with people like him around and the Lunes in Pune owning us?

Answer = NO CHANCE

I 't see how anyone can intervene in this madness and as someone said to me tonight, in response to: "Where will this all end?"; "The Conference".

The club will only be thoroughly cleansed with administration. Let's hope we've not fallen that far before it happens.

Really ?

What is the substance to your assertion ?

Excuse me but who's making the assertion here? You said that Glen would be doing the Club a big favour if BRAG disbanded.

I think that's unsubstantiated opinion. Further I think it's rubbish. I don't have to prove it. Would be a waste of time anyway.

lovely comments in the independent and like it a lot, that you mr mullan, are putting it all on the line, that was needed.

The fact you are willing to leave brfcag, if an experienced manager doesnt arrive, will probably shut up a whining mod and a couple of your stalkers.

Now we´ll have to wait and see...

This thread is about BRAG....the last bit of the name says "Action Group"

I have just joined so I can vote and support their work.

After 2 years I want "Venkys Out" ....then all the rest will go in an orderly fashion....I was totally wrong in my optimistic view about them.

The weight of BRAG should now be in 2 directions...a Civil Disobedience campaign(lawful,peaceful etc) to get Venky family to sell.

And secondly a process(with BRST) to find suitable buyers to take over the Club at the current(and fast depreciating) price.

Simple strategy. Engagement with the Club Management and Owners only about them leaving the Club.

And I think that almost 100% of BRAG,BRFCS,BRST,Season-ticket Holders etc support this view.

This thread is about BRAG....the last bit of the name says "Action Group"

I have just joined so I can vote and support their work.

After 2 years I want "Venkys Out" ....then all the rest will go in an orderly fashion....I was totally wrong in my optimistic view about them.

The weight of BRAG should now be in 2 directions...a Civil Disobedience campaign(lawful,peaceful etc) to get Venky family to sell.

And secondly a process(with BRST) to find suitable buyers to take over the Club at the current(and fast depreciating) price.

Simple strategy. Engagement with the Club Management and Owners only about them leaving the Club.

And I think that almost 100% of BRAG,BRFCS,BRST,Season-ticket Holders etc support this view.

The owners won't just leave the club as you put it.

There has to be someone willing to buy the club, and as BRAG spokespeople are against BRST as they see it unworkable, what options are you left with?

If you wanted to try and make a real difference you have joined the wrong group.

The owners won't just leave the club as you put it. There has to be someone willing to buy the club, and as BRAG spokespeople are against BRST as they see it unworkable, what options are you left with? If you wanted to try and make a real difference you have joined the wrong group.

Still doesn't stop people who are members of BRFCAG joining the membership scheme of the Trust and or pledging even when BRFCAG hold a vote on the group officially backing the Trust.

Those who vote yes (even if the overall vote is no) will still do what they feel is right so it's not a problem

Archived