BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window

Lhrover

My two Blackpool friends are convinced Baptiste is coming to Ewood - their track record is pretty good and they were spot on about Holloway's contract and Appleton's Blackpool appointment. Interestingly, I think you will find Baptiste has also played at left full back !!! Handy that if/when Olsson goes.

would be really happy with Baptiste saying plus Adam Henley can play left back aswell.

want a proper right wing in plus young centre midfielder

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He believes 'Gutherie' from Newcastle is incoming.

Told you the circumstances, at a Yorks' function and well oiled - the Geordies there either reeled me in or I got the wrong end of the stick ! You never been p1ssed ?

Remiss of you to leave out all that I have got right over recent times.

Told you the circumstances, at a Yorks' function and well oiled - the Geordies there either reeled me in or I got the wrong end of the stick ! You never been p1ssed ?

Just a joke.

And Oklahoma, how come you want Gomes and Nunes to go?

Your newcastle contacts have a history of getting it wrong i remember you saying samba was signing for them and that best would no consider a move to rovers.

1 day left and no CM midfielder in? No RW?

I'm still hopeful that Nuno Gomes, Givet, Henrique, Paulo Jorge, Edinho, Fabio Nunes, Goodwillie are sold or loaned out...

I like nunes and nuno was good with Rhodes earlier in the season!

1 day left and no CM midfielder in? No RW?

I'm still hopeful that Nuno Gomes, Givet, Henrique, Paulo Jorge, Edinho, Fabio Nunes, Goodwillie are sold or loaned out...

I asked you on here the other day but you didn't respond, what have you got against Nunes?! He's looked class when played. We'd be crazy to let him go.

I don't think that he will play much for Rovers. Unfortunately he has not been fit so he lost his place in the team.

I like nunes and nuno was good with Rhodes earlier in the season!

Gomes is now behind Goodwillie in the lone striker role. I doubt he'll play enough minutes to justify his salary. He has played 55 minutes since the 6th of October.

Not a nice thing to say. Dreadful? Really?

Some people just don't know class when they see it, adu can be our answer to a right winger, and if I'm not mistaken he can play with. Both feet, some of his crosses are world class, why some people would not want that in their locker baffles me

Some people just don't know class when they see it, adu can be our answer to a right winger, and if I'm not mistaken he can play with. Both feet, some of his crosses are world class, why some people would not want that in their locker baffles me

I can't comment on adu as my only experience of him is from fm! But if he has a good cross and a good football brain then lets take him! We need a right winger that isn't just a make shift player!

Left foot dominate but can pass with either foot.

His crosses, passes, and vision can be world class.

It's simple, he wasn't ready when he first came to Europe mentally and his skill-set doesn't fit every team. If your team has the talent and needs a playmaker, he might be a missing piece.

It's simple, he wasn't ready when he first came to Europe mentally and his skill-set doesn't fit every team. If your team has the talent and needs a playmaker, he might be a missing piece.

His moments of being world class must be few and far between or he wouldn't have been loaned out/transferred in pretty much every transfer window in his career.

Absolute rubbish ! thats why Adu is where he is now.

Adu is shyte plus we've enough struggling on the park for now to add another one !

His moments of being world class must be few and far between or he wouldn't have been loaned out/transferred in pretty much every transfer window in his career.

mate watch that video I posted erlier, in every game he plays he produces something brilliant, if his teammates could find the back of net they would have dominated games. Do the research before you open your trap

mate watch that video I posted erlier, in every game he plays he produces something brilliant, if his teammates could find the back of net they would have dominated games. Do the research before you open your trap

It's a sad story, this. He was thrust into the limelight as the individual to bridge the gap for MLS into mainstream coverage... At 16.

I do wonder about his work ethic (always seemed far too jaded for a man as young as he) but I also wonder whether he could benefit from playing in a different footballing culture, with better players around him.

Never seemed like a particularly dependable player, but, the little I've seen of him, always looked capable. I think people dismiss him because of what the world was told he would become.

Depends on the team.

It's a sad story, this. He was thrust into the limelight as the individual to bridge the gap for MLS into mainstream coverage... At 16.

I do wonder about his work ethic (always seemed far too jaded for a man as young as he) but I also wonder whether he could benefit from playing in a different footballing culture, with better players around him.

Never seemed like a particularly dependable player, but, the little I've seen of him, always looked capable. I think people dismiss him because of what the world was told he would become.

Of course they do. Adu is one of those players who doesn't have good work rate so unless he's creating which he can do every game, he can be undervalued. Adu is so good at creating he generally gets doubled no matter the opponent. You just can't defend Adu 1v1 and it's hard to defend him 1v2 as well.

Adu likes to party is one thing that fans never really liked. He didn't party much at Rize and had his big season in the last six years. He also doesn't have the best work rate or stamina.

Depends on the team.

Of course they do. Adu is one of those players who doesn't have good work rate so unless he's creating which he can do every game, he can be undervalued. Adu is so good at creating he generally gets doubled no matter the opponent. You just can't defend Adu 1v1 and it's hard to defend him 1v2 as well.

Adu likes to party is one thing that fans never really liked. He didn't party much at Rize and had his big season in the last six years. He also doesn't have the best work rate or stamina.

I can see your point. I guess it's about a manager's faith in his own ability to get the most out of the player. He's 23 and he's already had a career, really, which is crazy. I'm generally an optimist (although I have my moments) so I guess I'd be inclined to believe he could turn it all around for himself. Then again, as my mum would often say to me, "Why change the habit of a lifetime?"

Absolute rubbish ! thats why Adu is where he is now.

Adu is shyte plus we've enough struggling on the park for now to add another one !

wow! give that guy ( i mean, the other poster ) a break mate ! you ve put across your point ! let others speak theirs too :) ...

Archived