BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window

Lhrover

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erm, we're on about closing down and being more willing to invite the opposition into space - which teams in the Premier League clearly do compared to what we've seen in the championship.

"We" Pedro?

The conversation [without checking back] was between me and Commondore about whether Rhodes would be given more room in the PL - which in my view he definitely wouldn't.

Anyway, can't really be bothered arguing that one, it's all about opinions.

Cryer says its this guy ..

http://www.evertonfc.com/player-profile/anton-forrester?team=14524

images_normal.jpg Andrew Cryer @CryerRovers 51m
@mfowell Three for me - Forrester will come in plus two I expect
View conversation · 64cede5843c665b5f4e52cd67ef93918_normal. Chris Lord @chrislord 47m
@CryerRovers @mfowell who is forrester, sounds like another jordan slew ?
View conversation ·
images_normal.jpg Andrew Cryer @CryerRovers
@chrislord @mfowell Everton youngster. More one for future

CKR is better than Adu, and very different - Adu lacks that physical presence but does have pace to burn and isn't as bad as people think. Even though he didn't 'make it', he's definitely Championship standard and would be a welcome addition to our squad in my view.

Pace is really important in the championship. In the prem you need pace and skill to be a decent player but in the championship you only seem to need pace. Marcus Olsson is a very limited player technically but he has done well in this league because he has pace to burn.

Forrester just signed from Everton.

Archived